RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:10 am

Aaron shook his head. "I just know it's close to Korea and that we both wanted revenge on them..." He whispered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:15 am

Tara blinked and then a dazed look came on her face, she slid half-way out of her chair and started to fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:22 am

Aaron was to late. She fell to the floor. Unconcious. "Tara?" He asked urgently. Had she just blanked out? He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:26 am

Visions flickered across her vision, she could see a giant floorplan of the mansion, there were people attacking it from outside. Someone burst down the door. She zoomed in on the front room, it was her and Aaron sitting with what looked like a baby. Tara saw herself screamed and cover the baby with her own body. People charged through the door and then shot at all of them. Someone tried to take the baby and she saw Aaron jump in front of a bullet.
Tara came back a moment later, shaking violently, her teeth chattered and she blinked, that had been the most horrifying vision she'd every seen. But, who was the child?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:09 pm

(Aaron the third. xDD)

Aaron had his hand on top of Tara's. He had a worried expression, And he felt sick to his stomach. People had started to crowd around and some of them had even called 911. When Tara opened her eyes he nearly leaped into the air and screamed a 'She's alive!' or something like that but, he held back.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:22 am

Tara held her head in her hands and then blinked. She looked up and mumbled, "I swear if the parametics start grilling me, I will kill someone."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:05 pm

A man with a clean smooth face walked out of the small crowd up to Aaron. "Are you her boyfriend or er- husband?"

Aaron nodded. "Boyfriend." He answered a small smile on his lips. "Tara? Are you OK?" He asked looking at her with eyes full of concern.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:49 am

Tara waved her hand at him, "Yeah, Yeah, I fainted from loss of food, I should porbably just eat something." The lie was smooth and very believable as she stood a bit shaky and sat back down in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:18 am

Aaron bit his lip to hold back a laugh.

People were still crowded around their table staring at Tara.

"People, Nothing to see here." Aaron stated glaring at the group.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:05 am

Tara glared at the group when a few wouldn't leave, "I swear on my mother's grave if you don't move away from our table you will loose a body part."
That got them leaving.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:08 am

Aaron shook his head and bent over to pick his sandwich and basket off of the floor. You don't look too good... He thought coming back up and setting the food on the table.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Tara glared, Correction, I didn't look good before, I'm perfectly fine now. Let's drop it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Aaron shook his head. Whatever. He thought taking a small drink out of his can of soda.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:27 pm

Tara eyed Aaron while he ate and then she got up, pushing her chair back into the table, "I'll be home."
She walked out the door and went into an ally, dissapearing into a dark green puff of smoke, she appeared back at the mansion. "Stupid visions, I hate them..." Tara muttered picking up her book and then slamming it back down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Aaron shook his head and finished eating before he turned invisable when no one was looking and then dissapeared. Reappearing inside of the front door of the overlarge house in Paris.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Tara faced the fireplace. Inside the fire was pure blue with a white center. It leaped out of the fireplace and seemed to wrap around Tara.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Aaron walked into the room where Tara was being wrapped around with a flame. "Tara?" He asked not jumping into action, knowing that of she did get burned it would heal.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:56 pm

The flames wrapped around Tara in a cocoon and she curled up into a ball. They extinguised like the snap of a finger and she dropped to the floor, her body glowing a pure white, like energy. She opened her eyes and looked at Aaron with empty sockets except for a bright blue flame. The flame dissapeared and she fell back onto the floor, not glowing anymore.
(Just to let you know, her skin is going to be ice cold, she has ice fire, to even out Aaron's pure fire.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:15 pm

"Er- Tara?" Aaron asked again kneeling down beside her but, no daring to touch her skin incase if something happened.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:17 pm

Tara's hand shot up and touched Aaron's cheek. It was icy cold, "I think the fire did something to me... I had a vision in the resturant..." She gasped and then muttered, "I'm so cold, but it feels so good..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Aaron smiled at the touch. It felt as if an icecube had been laid on his cheek. "Can you tell me what you saw?" He asked looking into her green eyes. Expecting the flames to sprout up again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:23 pm

They flames didn't, Tara stared back into his blue? eyes with earnest and mumbled, "I'd rather not... It's to hard... It's to terrible."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:31 pm

(Dark green with a hint of blue. )

"Oh... Ok." Aaron mummbled and stood up. He offered a hand for her to lean on as she got up.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Tara took his hand and then mumbled, "My head still hurts from the vision, Can I just show you it, instead of explaining it?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Aaron nodded. "It'll just make your head hurt a lot more if you try to show me the vision. Just relax and let me search your mind lightly. If I can't find it you can try to show it to me." He whispered a small smile on his lips as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next