RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Tara shrugged, "If I die before you, I'll figure out some way to come back, drive you insane to the point of killing yourself, then we're back together. Such happy ideas." She grinned and then hugged Aaron.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Aaron smiled. "I don't think you would even have to do that." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Aaron's voice send shivers down her spine and Tara grinned, "I'm not sure if I'm supposed to bicker with you more, or just say 'Awww', maybe it's more sutable to just tell you to shut up and kiss me already, but that seems rude. Wait, no, I am rude, there we go, I choose door three."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Aaron chuckled and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Tara grinned and pulled away about a centimeter, "I think I might just be insane, but at least I'm insane with you." She kissed Aaron again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Aaron smiled. "I can imagine it now. 'Welcome to the Funny Farm!'"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Tara burst into laughter, "Well, does the funny farm have horses? Then we have a chance for escaping..." She rambled on as she grabbed Aaron's hand and pulled him down the street.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:38 am

"Yeah. They do. One's with pink and purple wings." Aaron whispered following her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:58 am

"Ew." Tara frowned, "Can I cut the purple wings off and glue them to the purple horse with the pink wings? I hate pink, plus I think I might be a little OCD." She grinned and laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:06 am

Aaron smiled. "Poor pink horse." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:09 am

Tara burst into laughter, causing a few heads to turn in their direction in the airport. She grinned sheepishly, and then muttered a curse as she realized her hands had flamed up with the ice fire. Tara put it out quickly and muttered, "Stupid uncontrollable powers."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:10 am

Aaron smiled. "The best thing you can do is to not think about your powers." He whispered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:14 am

Tara frowned, "It sucks to not to be able to control my powers, your so good at it." She picked up her bags from the termanal and walked towards the door. There were a few hula girls outside and one of them gave Tara an electric green lai with blue highlights, "Thanks." She grinned and then sighed, "Hawaii... Beaches... Boys... Oh, nevermind on that last one Aar, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:17 am

Aaron chuckled and picked up his bags. He rushed after Tara before one of the hula girls could chuck a lai over his head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:20 am

Tara grinned and then whistled with her fingers, a cab pulled up and she peeked through the window at the driver before getting in, Aar, the cabbie's name is something I can't pronounce, he's from Maui, he's clean, I read his mind, nothing in hiding, no barriers. We're good.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:24 am

Aaron nodded and followed her. He checked over the man's mind again and picked up nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:26 am

Tara faced the front and said to the driver, "The Marroit hotel on Conch street in Maui please." He nodded and started to drive. She turned to the window and looked out of it while muttering to Aar in his mind, Gah', you don't trust me! I so knew you checked over his mind again, granted Aar, I've been a mind reader for over sixty years. I think you can trust me, I've read millions of minds, never made a mistake in my entire life. I can spot a barrier like that.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:31 pm

I know. You can't be to sure though. Aaron thought strapping himself in as the car drove down the congested street.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Tara turned and glared at Aaron for a split second. She pursed her lips and then the car parked by the hotel, "We're here, kids." I glared at the cabbie and threw some money at him, "Thanks." Grabbing my bags from the back, I set Aaron's down on the ground by the Hotel front door. The cab sped off and I glared after it, "I am not a kid, ugh."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Aaron smiled and pushed open the swinging doors into the tropical themed entrance room.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Tara checked in quickly and got their room key, a double bed suite. She walked over to the elevators and resisted the urge to just telaport upstairs, they needed to keep their cover though. So she got into the elevator and kept the doors open waiting for Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Aaron followed her and pressed the floor number button (?) and the elevator shot up through the shaft to the top floor.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Tara grinned and opened the door, this HAD to be a mistake. It was a suite alright, with a giant flowery bed and a white couch with a giant TV. It only had, ONE BED. She rolled her eyes and muttered, "I'll take the couch, stupid people can't get a room right."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Aaron shook his head and set down his bags inside of walk-in closet. "Don't get used to the suite part of this search for other Powerhouses. I only have enough money for Suite-sized hotel rooms about four times excluding this time." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Tara grinned, "We didn't have to get a suite, but the only other option was only a few bucks cheeper than the suite, besides they messed it up anyways. I can't believe they gave us what looks like the-" she shuttered"- Honeymoon Suite."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next