RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:05 pm

"What am I... supposed to try? Jumping off of this tree and trying to fly without my wings?" Blade asked with a chuckle.

Aaron checked the 'map' inside of his head. He guessed he was on the west border of Oklahoma.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Tara chuckled, "No silly! I'll push!" She hovered around to the backside of Blade and pushed him out of the tree.

(Sorry for the short posts... I am at a loss for words.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:10 pm

(It's fine. I kind of am too.)

Blade dropped to the ground with a crouch. "Nope." He answered looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Tara frowned.
One of the Scientists threw out a ball. It bounced and then blew up.
Tara shrieked and yelled, "Take cover!" She leaped out of the tree and tucked into herself. Rolling on the floor, she dodged another ball and murmered, "What's next? Those little freaky ninja star things that go boom?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Blade was behind a large boulder. He caught Tara's comment and chuckled.

Aaron swooped down under the clouds. He guessed he was in New Mexico. Thank god for geography classes. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Tara dodged another ball, and then it exploded right beside her. The fire covered her from head to toe then cleared. She was stading, her clothes were ripped and singed fluttering around. Grimacing, Tara turned towards the booth and shouted, "You! Owe me a new pair of skinny jeans."
The Scientists chuckled and then three balls came at her at once. Tara was having fun now. She dodged them all and then caught one with her hand. It didn't explode and she threw it back at the booth. The ball exploded right in front of the booth, but lucky for them. It was invincable. Tara frowned, "I should kill you, But first, I am going to break all your toys."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Blade was standing on the sides. Blending into the scenery with his dark clothes. Apparently the Scientists were having to much fun to bother him. You would think she had, had a bit to much to drink if you didn't know better. No one in their right mind would tease the Scientists like that...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Tara turned to Blade, her hair fell into her now paler like porcelin face. She frowned softly, "I am in my right mind, thank you very much." One of the Scientists started a giant fan, and she rolled her eyes as her clothes flew away in scraps. Underneith, she had almost like a jet black suit. It was tight to her body, and her cheek had dirt smudges on it. "I'll be right back Blade!" She trotted over to the booth and punched her hand straight through the metal, "Darn, I'm strong now! Thanks boys." She choked two of them at once and then glared at the other, he seemed to vanish away in soot and she smirked, the Scientist's were gone. Tara unfurled her wings and walked over to Blade, "Are you fit to fly? We should leave... It was fun, but I need to go, Aaron is waiting."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Blade frowned. "How in the world did you know my thoughts?" He asked unfurling his dark black wings with cream smudges in the plumage. "Anyway, who ever this Aaron character is. I'm ready."

Aaron dove down and fell onto one of the streets. He was going to find map that would show him exactly where he was.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Tara shrugged, "I know all Blade, I know all." She grinned micheviously and then grabbed Blade's hand, "Come on!" Tara ran out into the open and then buffed up with her wings. She rose and then gained velocity as she burst through the metal ceiling, "WHOO HOO!" Her scream echoed for miles and she grinned, "Single best thing I've ever done."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Blade followed her. He yelled as the shock hit him. He was free. Free! Not confined in a little dog cage anymore. He flew up into the air and did a midair flip as he dropped through the air. Just as he was about to hit the ground, his wings opened and cught an air current.

Aaron read the 'Welcome sign.'
'Welcome to Albequerque, New Mexico!' He rolled his eyes and flew up into the night sky. Again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Tara laughed, and momentarily forgot about Aaron in the mini victory. She flew over to Blade and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Blushed she stumbled back in the air and mumbled, "Sorry... S-Sorry... S-So S-Sorry... I didn't m-mean to d-do that..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Blade looked over at her. "What was that for?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Tara? Can you hear me? Aaron thought pulling his sweatshirt closer to his body while he flew through the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Tara froze in the air and stuttered out, "I-I was c-c-caught up in the a-a-adrenaline of v-victory... Again, I-I'm sorry." She blushed and looked down at the ground, not hearing Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:48 pm

"It's er- fine..." Blade muttered and flew farther up into the sky. Above the dark purple clouds.

"TARA?!" Aaron yelled after now answer. He obviously, forgot to think not yell.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Tara froze for a different reason now. She thought she had heard her name. "Aaron?!" She screamed back, and then fly towards the sound. Tara saw Aaron below her and she brought in her wings and head dived down to him. Not bringing them back out, Tara hovered, using her powers, grinning, "Oh Aaron!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:53 pm

"I thought you were in a horrendous place called the institute" Aaron said grinning. He flew over to her and embraced her in a large hug.

Blade rolled his eyes looking down on them.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Tara laughed, "Look Aaron! No Wings! I can float!" She grinned and hugged him back, not wanting to ever bring up the insident with Blade. Tara leaned back for a minute and then pecked Aaron on the lips, not caring if she knew Blade was watching.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:17 pm

"It's so nice to hear your normal voice after multiple years." Aaron whispered taking hold of one of her hands. "It looks like you have more powers." He said looking up and down.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Tara felt self-concience. She blushed and looked down at her half-way shredded clothes. Bringing her hand up to her hair she half-way tried to comb the knots out and then looked up at Aaron, her cheek and the tip of her nose had smudges of dirt on them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Aaron looked up above himself. Realizing he was in the presense (SP?) of someone else. "Who's he?" He asked looking up at the boy with black and white wings.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Tara blushed a crimson red and muttered, "Blade... That's Blade." She wanted to have the ground swallow her whole. Suddenly, she didn't see her hands as she messed with them. Tara looked at her arm, nothing. She was invisable.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Aaron shook his head. "A Powerhouse. I told you so." He whispered not caring to read her mind and figure out what she was blushing about.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Tara looked at Aaron and she became visable again, "A Powerhouse? Nah'... I mean, it's probably just a glitch or something in my genes." She blushed and looked down, "So... Erm... Do Sarah and Aaron know where you are?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:00 pm

"Do you really think I care?" Aaron asked raising an eyebrow. "Anyway... they think I'm just getting a breath of fresh air. I don't think that'll work..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next