RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_

Go down 
+3
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Jєt
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:28 pm

[Heya Harvey]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:28 pm

(aproved!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:29 pm

[RP?]
[Both of you]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:29 pm

( Heya thanks!)
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:30 pm

(sure!)

Sparkpetal laughed at the kits. They were almost ready to be apprentices.

~~~

Willowkit gasped and stalked on Whisperkit.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:33 pm

((I will!))

Icefire sat next to a tree grooming himself noting intersting ever happened at camp.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:35 pm

Rainface padded into the clearing. She yawned and stretched before grabbing a small vole to eat. Taking tiny, careful bites, she looked around camp. It's very quiet today. She noticed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:36 pm

Flamestar watched as the kits tumbled away. "So, I really want to know what you were thinking about!" he meowed wishfully to Sparkpetal.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:37 pm

Sparkpetal shook her head. "I think it will be to much." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Flamestar sighed. "Alright, I guess that's the best I can get out of you then," he meowed. "If you need help with that catmint, let me know, I'm going hunting."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:47 pm

Sparkpetal nodded and headed toward the catmint.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:50 pm

Flamestar padded out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:51 pm

Rainface quickly devoured her vole as she saw Flamestar come out of the medicine cat's den. "Morning, Flamestar." She mewed. "Is there something you need?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:51 pm

Sparkpetal arrived where the catmint was and picked a few. She headed back and sniffed. Fox! She stopped.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:54 pm

Bored of playing with Willowkit, Whisperkit bounded into the medicine cats den, drawn by the scents of the herbs. Curiously, she sniffed at the little piles of herbs. Then she playfully dabbed at a pile of berries with her paw. When one rolled out, she followed it, batting it around the den happily.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:55 pm

"Nah," Flamestar meowed irratibly, shaking his head. "I'm just going hunting. Maybe I'll help Sparkpetal collect some catmint."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:55 pm

"Hey!" Willowkit screeched and bouded after her. He scrunched up his face at Whisperkit.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Rainface dipped her head. "Of course." She mewed. Turning around, she darted out into the brambles, jaws open wide.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 pm

"Catch!" Whisperkit mewed, flicking the little berry at Willowkit.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:00 am

Willowkit coughht it and threw it back.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:01 am

Flamestar followed the same path that Sparkpetal had to find the catmint, even though he wasn't looking for catmint. He opened his jaws to find some prey.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:03 am

Whisperkit laughed and swatted at the berry. She missed and it squashed on the floor of the den.
"Foxdung!" She sighed. "Oh well. Where do you think Sparkpetal went?" She asked Willowkit as she started sniffing around the den again.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:05 am

A peculiar scent flowed past Rainface. Curiously, she followed it. It took about thirty seconds until she spotted it, a pile of rabbit bones. Revolted, Rainface buried the bones so no other cat could find it. But as she looked at the patch of dirt that now covered it, she could still smell the bones horrid scent.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:09 am

Willowkit shrugged. He sniffed and looked around the den.

~~~~

Sparkpetal saw a fox out of the corner of her eye. It charged at her. "Flamestar!" He yelped as the fox hit her.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:10 am

The first thing Flamestar smelt was stale mouse, but then another obscured scent. It smelt appalling, and made him wrinkle his nose. "Something... dead..." Flamestar decided, pawing the ground for no apparent reason. Then his ears shot upright as something else caught him off-guard. "Fox!" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next