RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_

Go down 
+3
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Jєt
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:33 pm

(sure! And I know, it was suppose to be Heronpaw.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:36 pm

[Oh, okay]
[THANKS!]

Meadowshine noticed Heronpaw out and about. She padded over to her, desperate for some company.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:37 pm

Heronpaw turned and smiled at Meadowshine. She was only sly and rude to the males.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:38 pm

"Hi, Heronpaw," Meadowshine meowed, her beautiful, golden coat gleaming brilliantly in the afternoon sunshine. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:43 pm

Heronpaw yawned and padded over. "Nothing much, really." She admitted. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:01 pm

"Same," she agreed, looking up at the sky for a brief moment. "I sure hope the next Gathering is soon. I really want to meet some of the GrassClan cats!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:49 pm

Heronpaw nodded. Then frowned. "So, You haven't heard my story?" She said, grim.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:29 pm

"Not that GrassClan cat," she pointed out sourly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:52 am

Heronpaw smiled. "Me neither." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:02 pm

Meadowshine flicked her tail. She really hoped that SkyClan was doing better than GrassClan, if GrassClan had more cats, they would be made fools!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:07 pm

name- Moonflight
gender- Male
rank- Warrior
desired rank- Warrior
description- A Small White Tom With White, Light Brown And dark Brown Spots That Make Up The Paws, tail And Ears.. Has A Scar On Underbelly, Bright Amber Eyes
personality- Mysterious, Snappy, Secretive
mate? pups?- Nope
other- I choose SkyClan
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:52 pm

(allowed!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:08 pm

(I back! rp anyone!?!)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:17 pm

((I will, if you start. I don't even remember what I was doing last. XD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:21 pm

(*shrug* Me neither. kk. Jest a minute.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:22 pm

Willowkit stalked toward Whisperkit. Her let his tiny paws push and pounce on her. He held on then tumbled off.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Whisperkit laughed and lept to her paws when the other kit rolled off. "Hey! No fair! I wasn't ready!" She laughed. Then she pounced on Willowkit, pinning him down.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:37 pm

Willowkit laughed. "Hey!" He said as Whisperkit pinned him. he stuggled from her grasp and was free. He smiled and licked some dry mud from his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:41 pm

Whisperkit sat and looked at Willowkit. "How long do you think it will be before we're apprentices?" She asked, twitching her tail.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Willowkit shrugged. "I wish soon." He said. "I want to fight!" He exclaimed and rolled over happily.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Whisperkit wrickled her nose. "I don't know about fighting...I think I'd like to be a medicine cat!" She mewed, her blue eyes glittering with excitement as she imagined being a medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Willowkit looked at her. "You'de be good." He admitted and tumbled across the ground a ways.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:55 pm

Whisperkit crouched and stalked up to willowkit, her tail lashing. "You think so?" She asked as she prepared to pounce. Finally she pounced, landing on the other side of Willowkit, instead of on him. "I meant to do that." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Willowkit snickered. "Your a better medicine cat." He joked. He flicked his tail at a thorny bush.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:58 pm

((How old is Willowkit? Whisperkit is almost six moons.))
Whisperkit giggled. "Very funny," She mewed, sitting and licking down a tuft of fur on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next