RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_

Go down 
+3
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Jєt
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ Empty
PostSubject: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:28 pm

One a dark night you are walking along a dirt path, scared. It is stormy and dark. The tree tops seem to close in on you as you feel if your shrinking. Suddenly, out in the mist, you seem to spot a camp entrance, it looks cozier that out here.The trees kept most water out. You find and wait in a sheltered space until a you saw a cat came out. "Ah, you must be the leader." You say slyly. The cat nods. "I am Heatherstar, leader of Grassclan, you come and join us, pick your clan. Skyclan? Or my clan, Grassclan?" She says.

Whats your choice?

READ BELOW!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEWARE! There is a twist..sorta like a plot..not really. Here~

To the cats~
Heatherstar has thought about a idea, not a normal idea, a different idea. She is going to tell everyone. Heatherstar stepped up on the great rock that divides clans! She yowled for silence. "I have a Idea, a very special one in fact." She said. "All members, cats will get a ranking.Every cat can earn a special spot. Starclan has agreed. If you can prove your loyalness by saving 1 life you will get a charm." She stopped. "Now, the rest is your desision." What did she mean?

To us,the humans.~

Now, how will people know you earned the charm? Colors. When your color changes in the 'Members' area that means you earned a charm. It matters what kind of life you saved. Here is the colors~

Purple~saved a apprentice Or kit life~ This is the lowest ranked charm..but it is still a very honored one too. COUNTS AS KIT TOO!

Blue~ saved a warrior~ second lowest..this is what most cats earn and love!

Violet~saved a deputy~ third highest! This is a very, very good one! Not the highest..but really, Heatherstar or Flamestar will have a big-time friendship with you! How can you save a life? You'll find out!

Red~Saved a Med-cat~ Second highest! OMG! YOUR A LUCKY DUCK WITH THIS CHARM!!!!!!!!!

Orange~Saved a leader~You can guess! HIGHEST!!!! VERY VERY VERY LUCKY! It is kinda hard to get but whateva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES

~Follow all RPC and RP rules
~You can have as many cats as you want!
~NO ONE LINERS!
~Type 'I choose Grassclan' if your in grassclan and 'i choose skyclan' if your in Skyclan to prove you read this super de duper importent rules
~B-I-G-G-Y! HAVE THE BEST TIME EVER!!!!

FORM

name-
gender-
rank-
desired rank-
description-
personality-
mate? pups?-
other-

MEMBERS

Grassclan
Loyal & Strong

~Leader- Heatherheart
~Deputy-Icefire
~Medicine cat-none
~Med-cat apprentice-

~Warriors~

Ashflame
Lightingstreak
Cardialfeather

~Apprentices~

Lionpaw

~Elders~

~Queens and kits~

Flowerkit

~Deceased~

----------------_______-----------------

Skyclan
Swift & Bold

~Leader-Flamestar
~Deputy-Rainface
~Medicine cat- Sparkpetal
~Med-cat apprentice- going to be Whisperkit

~Warriors~

Meadowshine
Gardenfeather
Moonflight
Silverfur

~Apprentices~

Heronpaw

~Elders~

~Queens and kits~

Whisperkit
Willowkit
Fernkit

~Deceased~

~Loners/rouges~

Prince~kittypet

NEWS

12-22-08
Grassclan and Skyclan are created and ready for rpers!

Last edited by Flower Okami on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:40 pm

[I WANT TO BE THE LEADER OF SKYCLAN!
xD lemme make my form...]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:45 pm

name- Flameflash [Flamestar]
gender- Male
rank- Warrior
desired rank- Leader of SkyClan
description- A thunderous, charcoal-gray tom with orange eyes.
personality- Loyal, Clever
mate? pups?- N/A
other- 'I choose SkyClan'

He is a very young leader, some of his warriors may be older than he is.

Last edited by Jingle Jet on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:54 pm

name- Whisperkit
gender- She-cat
rank- Kit
desired rank- Medicine cat
description- White with splotches of gold tabby fur on her back. Her tail is golden tabby.
personality- Quiet and sensitive. Eager to learn.
mate? pups?- You mean kits? XD No, she's too young.
other- I choose SkyClan! As for Whisperkit, she was born in SkyClan, but her mother died of Greencough.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:29 pm

(aprooved! Pirate, when whisperkit becomes apprentice,she may be a med-cat apprentice!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:50 pm

[Great, RP?]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:16 pm

(sure! You start.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:34 pm

[OKay]

Flamestar prowled around his half of the territory, looking for cats who would be keen to join.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:46 pm

(read the front!!! Here's a new charrie!)

Heronpaw crept around a clan terriotory. He was not in one but longed to be. He pricked his ears up to take in his surroundngs.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:52 pm

[Where?]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:56 pm

(there 'bewere part. And Heronpaw is gonna be in Skyclan.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:00 pm

[Oh, okay]

Flamestar suddenly smelt another cat... it was close to his territory. He padded onward, but quickened his pace. He didn't know how many cats Heatherstar already had, and he needed some!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm

Heronpaw heard a cat. She looked around. Her claws were unslethed[sp]and sunk in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:06 pm

[unsheathed]

Flamestar was almost to the unfamiliar cat now. He slowed down to a slow pace, and brushed past a small group of ferns.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:08 pm

Heronpaw heard something by the ferns. "Who's there?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:10 pm

"That depends," Flamestar meowed slyly. "Who are you looking for?" he added, finally showing himself.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:12 pm

"A clan to join." She confirmed, spotting Flamestar. "Who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 pm

"The better question is... who are you?" he mewed, flicking his tail. "This is my territory that you're on."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Heronpaw gave a sly smile. "Heronpaw. And this is what I'm looking for, a clan to join." She said. She flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:16 pm

"Dredjaral, I think Meadowshinw wants to do the killing of Mellowheart." Whispered Lionclaw. "The sound of her voice.." He started.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Flamestar nodded. "Fair enough. I'm Flamestar, the leader of SkyClan," he replied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:22 pm

(-__-Lionclaw-__-) (vix) wrote:
"Dredjaral, I think Meadowshinw wants to do the killing of Mellowheart." Whispered Lionclaw. "The sound of her voice.." He started.

(oops! don't look at this! Wrong thread! Crazy me....)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:23 pm

Heronpaw nodded. "It figured." She said. "Well, the piont is, can I join this...Skyclan?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:25 pm

[I figured xD]

"If you're willing enough," he meowed. "We are looking for more cats, and by the sound of your name you've been in a Clan before."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:26 pm

Heronpaw nodded again. "I ran away." She said, no doubt showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next