RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_

Go down 
+3
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Jєt
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:58 pm

"I'll be the best warrior around! I will defeat you, badger! He boasted and pinned Whisperkit lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 pm

[I'm back!]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 pm

(hi!!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:11 pm

[So...]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:16 pm

(what?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:16 pm

[I don't know... RP? You start]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:20 pm

(wanna charm? I'll start..and on..)

Sparkpetal organized her herbs. She thought of Grassclan. She yawned and looked to see if thier were poppysseds.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:22 pm

[Er... Okay... :)]

Flamestar padded around his camp. He paused to lick his gray-fur, looking out to the forest.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 pm

(yes, yes, you do don't you? yes, I think you do! Heh heh! :twisted: )

Sparkpetal finished oganizing her herbs and padded ou into the open sunlight. She blinked twice to adjust because, she has been in her den all day.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 pm

[Yes, yes, I do, yes I do!
Hehe]

Flamestar noticed that Sparkpetal had finally came out of her den. "Hi, Sparkpetal," he meowed, greeting the medicine cat with a wave of his tail. "I saw some catmint over by the border. I just thought that you might want some, with leaf-bare coming and all."

[Hey, you might wanna change the charm color for the leader one because the color for GrassClan is green too]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 pm

(I'll do that!)

Sparkpetal nodded. "Thanks Flame!" She said. 'I'll get it later. How are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 pm

Whisperkit pretended to be injured after Willowkit leaped on her. "Oh no! I've been horribly injured by this strong SkyClan warrior!" She mewled, stumbling back and falling over with her tongue hanging out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 pm

"I'm good," Flamestar replied. "I found a new cat today, Heronpaw," he added, giving another lick to his chest fur.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:36 pm

Willowkit laughed and climbed off Whisperkit. His blue eyes glinted in the sun.

~~~~~

"Oh, really?" She asked. She looked at him supsiously.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:38 pm

"Mmm hmmm," he meowed, then finished cleaning himself. Flamestar noticed Sparkpetal's gaze. "What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Sparkpetal shook her head. "Nothing." She lied.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Whisperkit giggled, and a mischevious light shone in her eyes.
"Can't catch me!" She laughed, turning and running towards the two older cats. She laughed and hid behind Flamestar.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Willowkit charged and weaved around Flamestars paws.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:41 pm

"No, really," he meowed, looking at her through transparent, orange eyes. "What is it?"
Just then, he noticed Whisperkit and Willowkit. "Kits," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:44 pm

Whisperkit squealed and ran off.
Then she turned and crouched down. "I have discovered that Willowkit, a kit of SkyClan, is actually a spy from GrassClan!" She mewed, creeping forwards as if stalking prey.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:49 pm

name-Icefire
gender-Male
rank-Uhhh Warrior
desired rank- Saved deputy
description-A silvery white tom with green eyes.
personality-Will unfold ((I can't think of anything now...))
mate? pups?-Nope not yet looking...
other-No

'I'm in Grassclan!'

Last edited by =|= Rainfrost =|= on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:50 pm

[Wait... is Meadowshine in this RP?
*Gasp* SHE'S NOT!]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:53 pm

name- Meadowshine
gender- Female
rank- Warrior
desired rank- Warrior
description- A beautiful, golden she-cat with orange, golden eyes like her brother.
personality- ...
mate? pups?- n/a
other- I belong to SkyClan

and someone for GrassClan...

name- Lightningstreak
gender- Male
rank- Warrior
desired rank- Warrior [Maybe Dep, but I'm already leader]
description- A pale, jet-black tom with transparent, yellow eyes.
personality- ...
mate? pups?- n/a
other- I belong to GrassClan
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:26 pm

(all aproved!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:26 pm

name- Rainface
gender- Female
rank- Warrior
desired rank- Deputy
description- -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 Istockphoto_3912614_asia_cat
personality- Trust worthy, caring, and bold. Loves talking to clanmates
mate? pups?- None yet
other- I belong to SkyClan
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next