RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_

Go down 
+3
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Jєt
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:11 am

((g2g, sorry. I might be on tomorrow... :( ))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:11 am

[Later!]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:12 am

Sparkpetal yowled again. "Flamestar!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:12 am

(Same here. Bye)
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:13 am

(bye guys!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:14 am

This time Flamestar heard Sparkpetal's yowl. "Coming!" he muttered and sped off. Lucky I'm not far, he thought. Just then he blundered into the clearing, and before he knew what was happening he had jumped on the fox's back.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:16 am

Sparkpetal gasped and started to pant. Her stomach was bleeding badly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:20 am

Desperate to save the medicine cat, he snarled and clamped his fangs into the fox's neck. With a last resentful howl, the fox finally went limp, dead.
Flamestar didn't know what to do... he had never trained to be a medicine cat! He breathed in. Let my Warrior Ancestors guide me.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:21 am

Sparkpetal spoke between gasps. "spiderweb...top..bleeding.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:26 am

"Right," he nodded and rushed away. Flamestar scrambled up into a thicket, and collected all the spiderwebs he could find. Once he was satisfied, he took a few precious moments to stop and think. What stops infection?! Right, Horsetail! He raced off to find a marshy area, and picked some fresh ones.
Flamestar soon returned to Sparkpetal.
"I chew these, right?" he meowed, pointing torwards the horsetail.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 am

She barley nodded. Her stomach was losing blood fast.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:29 am

Flamestar quickly chewed the herbs, and applied them like he had seen Sparkpetal do before. Then he added the cobweb dressings until the bleeding had finally stopped.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:32 am

"Thank you Flamestar, y-you sved my life!" He panted and slowley got up. She limped toward him. "You've earned a charm." She said smiling. "Follow me, their in my den" He meowed to him, limping away.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 am

Flamestar was first confused, then he remembered Heatherstar's plan. "Any cat would've done it," he mumbled, following her back to camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 am

Sparkpetal shook her head. "I don't think so." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:36 am

Flamestar seemed puzzled. "What do you... mean?" he asked, still dazed from the shock of the battle.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 am

Sparkpetal whipped around and sighed. "Heronpaw is my sister. So any cat who knew would hate me!" She said sadly. "I was my mothers first litter."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:40 am

"What does being kin with Heronpaw have to do with hating you?" he meowed, still baffled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:47 am

Sparkpetal shook her head. "Lionpaw too." shee sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:48 am

"Oh," he meowed, this time remembering the right story. Flamestar padded into the camp, and headed torwards the medicine cat den.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:51 am

Sparkpetal flew into the medicine den and got out a ruby-red looking circle. It had several complacated gold molted designs on it. "Tresure it." She whispered and gave him a swift lick on his ear before padding out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:53 am

Flamestar watched Sparkpetal as she walked away, then looked down at the charm. "Where did she get this?" he wondered, then took it in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:54 am

Sparkpetal sat by the entrance and stared ahead. She suddenly fell in love with Flamestar.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 am

[dun Dun DUN]

Flamestar padded into his own den. He clawed at a space in the wall, watching as the rock crumbled away. He then took the charm and placed it in the new space.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:39 am

Heronpaw hopped out of the den and looked round slyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next