RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_

Go down 
+3
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Jєt
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:12 pm

((Baad medicine cat, falling in love! lol))

Whisperkit padded over to Sparkpetal. "What happened?" She asked nervously, her whiskers trembling.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:18 pm

(they allowed to in this rp!)

Willowkit followed.

~~~~~~

"Nothing, little one." Sparkpetal said. "I just got attacked by a fox and Flamestar saved me." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:20 pm

((Oh, gotcha.))

Whisperkit gasped. "A fox! Good thing Flamestar was there! It might have eaten you!" Her eyes were wide with shock and fear. "Were you scared?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:27 pm

Sparkpetal shook her head. "No. Now go play!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:39 pm

[Heya, I'm here FOR A LITTLE BIT]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:40 pm

(cool. rp?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:42 pm

[Sure, you start!]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Sparkpetal went to look for Flamestar. She quietly padded around camp, with her blue eyes glimmering.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:19 pm

Flamestar trotted around the camp, pausing every few seconds to catch a bit of sun.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 pm

Spakpetal padded into the medicine cat den and made sure her herbs were aright.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:22 pm

[Hey, get Heronpaw to talk to Flamestar or sumtin]

Flamestar took a weary glance at the fresh-kill pile, but was relieved when he saw that it was almost fully stocked. He padded up to it and took a small shrew for himself. These days won't last forever... not with leaf-bare on the rise... Flamestar thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Heronpaw padded up to Flamestar. "You've met my sister, eh?" She said using her sly tone.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:27 pm

Flamestar let out an exasperated sigh, he didn't like it when Heronpaw was all sly like this, which was most of the time. "Apparently so," came his reponse after a short pause.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:31 pm

Heronpaw smiled. "You are annoyed aren't you?" She guessed. "Not my problem." She said slyly, trying to anooy him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:33 pm

"I'm not annoyed," he pointed out smartly, "I'm just aggrivated." Flamestar flicked his tail. "Anyways, I was the sly one when we first met, if you can remember," the fiery tom added.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:37 pm

Heronpaw snickered. "I remember alright." She said defenslivly[sp].
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Flamestar cuffed her over the ear. "You better," he joked, then began to pad away, then he turned back around. "Heronpaw, have you seen any cats that would be willing to join SkyClan?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Heronpaw nodded. "look in the warrior den!" She spat.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:43 pm

"That wasn't my question," he meowed, his friendly smile turning into a frown.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Heronpaw didn't here him and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:49 pm

[Hear]
[G2G!]

Flamestar shook his head, and padded into his den for the second time that day. He looked at the strange charm, and thought once again, "where did she get that?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:17 pm

Sparkpetal sighed and padded into her den.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Flamestar suddenly felt very tired. He curled up in his nest, and fell into a deep sleep.

Meadowshine padded around the camp. The sun was shining, and the day was bright. How many more of these days are left? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:30 pm

Lionpaw swatted a butterfly boredly. He yawned and loked behind his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:32 pm

[Ah hem, Meadowshine is in SkyClan]
[Hey, I'm gonna make a new Clan, will you join?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_   -_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-_-_-_-_-Grassclan & Skyclan-_-_-Part I-_-_-_- The battle that will last Forever-_-_-_-_-_-_
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next