RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:56 pm

(Yayz! Risuro and Nala, or a diff group today?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Form:
Name: Salestie
Description (Please be detailed): Pitch black wolf with ice blue eyes Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Normal
Mate?: no but wants one
Pups?: no but wants some
Other: "Shooting star" and "rogues with shooting star"
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:04 pm

(Okay, I was just making sure, Akeri:))
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:05 pm

((We have a Celeste. Salestie and Celeste are too close. Please check the front page before you do a form.))

((Yuup Shadow!!))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:35 pm

(Rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:41 pm

Form:
Name: Akeria
Description (Please be detailed): A whte coat with icey blue eyes
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): normal
Mate?: nope but wants one
Pups?: no but wants some
Other: "Shooting star" And "Rogues with Shooting Star"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:35 pm

((Shadowsown86, you CANNOT use the name Akeria ANYWHERE. This is my name, and for you to use that name on my roleplay is absolutly rude. I will not accept this form.))
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Shadow Cullen wrote:
"Hi Fang," Luna greeted him as he passed.

Fang flinched at his name a deep rumble in his throaght.

Felcore padded in the forest idling
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:24 pm

Akeria wrote:
"Chora." She sighed, rolling onto her side.

"Oh," was all Aroura could think of as a reply. She studied Chora, not sure if she should trust her or not.
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:50 pm

Chora groaned and stood up. "I won't hurt you, I got thrown off a cliff a few days ago. I'm in no shape for a fight, not to mention that I have pups and a mate. Please don't kill me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:53 pm

Fury welled up inside Aroura and she fought to remain calm. "Now, why would I do that?" she asked, her tone somewhat shocked.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:30 pm

"I don't know. Ask the same question to the wolf that pushed me off the cliff." Chora grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:56 pm

(Anyone RP NOW???)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:12 pm

[I'll RP if anyone is on...?]
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:30 am

Felcore walked up on Aroura and Chora.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:21 am

((RP anyone?))
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:51 am

Aroura grunted. "Well maybe I'll do just that," she muttered. To herself she added, "Perfect, get him or her to shove me off a cliff.....it'd definately be better then continuing on in this life...,"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:06 am

"You can join our pack if you want." Chora offered. "Galaxy Pack it's called."
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:09 am

Aroura's ears pricked up. "And just exactly where is this Galaxy Pack?" she asked.

ORP: Now to rp with Fell..

Fell growled,, his muscles quivering under his dark black/blue fur. His golden eyes scanned the area around him, and he growled.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:43 am

"Just through the thicket over there." Chora pointed with her good paw in the direction she was talking about. Her burgandy fur shone in the light as she did this.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:44 am

(Keri, can I call you Keri? RP?)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:44 am

Ashu walked through the woods toward the smell of a new wolf. "Who are you?" He grumbled, hoping the wolf was going to join the pack. A snarl ripped through his chest and out his mouth into the open air.

Last edited by Akeria on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:45 am

((Yes, you can call me Keri, and yes I'll RP with you. Who and who? Chora, Rogue, Ashu, Nala and Tere are busy, but besides them I have everyone free. Including all the pups.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:47 am

(TwilightFire and Illiana? I want TwilightFire to die now XD IOf not them, than Avery and Rainne!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:49 am

((Rogue and TwilightFire is fine. Can you start? Just make her get on Rogue's nerves or something.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next