RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:50 am

ORP: Akeria, is Tere part of Shimmer Pack....'cause that's were Fell's supposed to be.

RP: "Why do you care?" Fell snapped at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:50 am

((OMG I wanted to tell you, My little brother was playing on Toontown, and the three of us share one account (We each have two toons XD I just do it for fun though. I have a black cat named Treat, and an orange one named Trick so it's Trick and Treat XD XD) But he was playing and there was this cat named Kairi! I was like "OMG MISTY WOULD LOVE THAT!" XD))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:51 am

((Oh! Oppsies! Nope Tere is Galaxy... I have Ashu in Shimmer. I'll use him))
((Let me edit my above post so it says Ashu.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:56 am

(AHHHHH! KAIRI, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! I WANNA MEET HER!!!!!)

TwilightFire prowled over to Illiana, "Why did you let those kits go?!" she hissed. "We should've killed them in the first place so no one would know that WE took them!" she growled hostily. "And WHO was the nitwit that threw Chora off the cliff?! WHY didn't they just kill her?!" her claws dug into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:57 am

(I am like, TOTALLY obbsessed with Kairi! She's my fave Kingdom Hearts charrie, along with Riku! I am going to play Kingdom Hearts ALL DAY today, because I am home sick!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:59 am

Rogue turned on her heals to face the wolf. "First of all, that nitwit was my father and leader of Trample pack. Second, I was told not to kill the pups and third, How DARE you speak out against me. Are you looking to get killed?"

((ISN'T THAT AWESOME?!?!?!?! I saw her and I was like Misty has GOT to see this. and my brother was like "Who's Misty?" XD))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:59 am

((I don't have school today because of a Jewish Holiday that I can't spell...))
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:04 am

Fell glared at the wolf. "And you care why?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:05 am

"First, your FATHER is a knucklehead! Second, you are the leader, you do what you want and don't take orders from my idiot brother! And third, How DARE I speak against you?! I can say WHATEVER I WANT!" TwilightFire hissed.

(Aha to the Kairie thing, just all, WTH, who's Misty?! And awesome! So we can RP today!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:14 am

"You are just begging to be killed." Rogue fell into a hunting crouch, the fur on her hackles raising. She lunged for the wolfs shoulder. "You do realize that you are going against the best wolf fighter in twenty three packs right?" She made contact with her shoulder and then jumped back after biting down.

"Because you're on my land." Ashu grumbled.

((Well, not all day. I'm going to my old middle school to visit my teachers at like 11 Eastern.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:18 am

(I know not all day, that's crazy! But I mean, for a while!)

TwilightFire growled and bit extremly hard onto Illiana's foot. "Illiana, that's a risk I am willing to take!" she hissed after lunging back.
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:23 am

Fell muttered something under his breath. "First off, before I give you my name, who are you?" he replied coolly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:39 pm

(Ohoh! Let Nytani kill her? Pwease :3? And you do realise these are wolves misty, and I don't think they really "hiss" that much xD You know?)

(AND. I want to make a new wolf, and I have an idea fo' her. Could she tie into a plot?)

Nytani swung his head around to see the she-wolf. " 'Knuckle head? Nit-wit?" his voice bellowed through the forest, shaking the birds of their sanity of trees and sending them flying.His claws made deep, nasty gouges in the mud. "How dare you! Now you will have to face the two most powerful wolves in the forest!" he growled, the dark fur on his spine and shoulders spiking up. A smooth gust of wind came as he launched himself at her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:05 pm

(Hey guys, RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:08 pm

(May and Star are open! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:14 pm

(Yayz, Autumn! How about . . . Luna and Star? Galaxy, right?)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:15 pm

((That's fine Peaches. I'll RP with anyone too.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:19 pm

(Keri! Nala and Risuro?)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:27 pm

((Yuup!!))
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:44 pm

ORP: Akeria, want to continue rping with Fell and Ashu??
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:45 pm

((Sure Alice :)))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:46 pm

(Can you start?)
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:46 pm

ORP: Cool!

RP: Fell glared at the wolf in front of him, fighting to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:49 pm

(Okay, Star it is! Could you start? I don't know where she is xD

And alright! I am just waiting for Misty to reply.)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:55 pm

((Misty left... XD And you can go ahead and make a new character. Can you say in other that it's Lunar's sister? That would help me out with the plot a ton.))

((Sure Shadow :)))

Nala's deep sleep was interupted by a rock. She grumbled and stood up. Sleeping on a rock again. She almost chuckled at the pain in her side before going to the fresh-kill-pile.

Ashu fought the urge to rip the other wolves throat out. "Are you going to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next