RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Seeing Nala, Risuro hesitantly took a step towards her. Should I go over? he wondered, seeing she was about to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Nala turned around, startled by Risuro. "Oh!" She said, dropping her vole. "Hi Risuro. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:42 pm

"Hey Nala! I'm great!" he said, with a grin. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Nala couldn't help but smiling at his energy. "I'm good," She chuckled. "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:57 pm

(I won't even ask. I know the convo.

Newms : What'd I miss?

Someone else : Nothign much.

Additional comments such as "You should get on more" can also be added.

And the conversation usually ends in RP?)
Back to top Go down
Spazzz13
RP Lover
RP Lover
Spazzz13

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:00 pm

((Lol Hi Newms! Hows it going?
Hey does anyone wanna rp?))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:45 pm

((xD newms. Uh, sure Spazz! I'm not sure who I have free... you can choose whoever you want.))
Back to top Go down
Spazzz13
RP Lover
RP Lover
Spazzz13

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:46 pm

((I'll rp with whoever...you can choose))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:55 pm

((Noooo! Don't make me choooose!!! Evil Spazz... XD that's kinda funny... in a... non... comical... sorta... way.... I've been sick! My sense of humor is all wacky... or spazzy XD XD I couldn't help myself...))

((ANYWAY! I choooooooooooooose Tere! I think he likes Melody. *Tere blushes*))
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:00 pm

(( :D K, you all know whats coming...*drumroll* RP?))
Back to top Go down
Spazzz13
RP Lover
RP Lover
Spazzz13

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:00 pm

((Well maybe she likes him too. So there. lol have you had sugar?))

Melody lade under the shade of a tree, watching camp. She spotted Tere, and half-smiled, blushing a little. She thought about going over and saying hi.
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:11 pm

(did anyone post anything for fang if so i missed it. Prob not just checking.)
Back to top Go down
Spazzz13
RP Lover
RP Lover
Spazzz13

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:19 pm

((ugg sorry I gtg. Byeness! ))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:19 pm

((That was so unpredictable newms. I'm baffled :shock: ))

((XD I'll RP One of your wolves and one of mine? XD So specific...))

((Uh... no.... but I've been at home for like three days straight. XD))

Tere spotted Melody and felt a wave of strange emotions rushing through him. He walked toward her. "Hi Melody." He stuttered. "I brought you a deer." He placed it down on the ground near her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Quote :
Nala couldn't help but smiling at his energy. "I'm good," She chuckled. "Are you hungry?"

He laughed. "Not really."
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:26 pm

((Uh, there's Celest and Sun in Galaxy and Tuni's out wandering somewhere in Illiana's territory.))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:27 pm

((Alright I can do all of them actually... I'll do Crestant with Celest. Sun with... Sun and Rogue with Tuni.))

Nala smiled. "Do I make you nervous" She set the deer down and stared at him with her pale green eyes.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:34 pm

((Have fun with that!))

Celestia yawned, and looked around for the fresh-kill pile. She was starving!

Sundavar gathered sticks and whatnots for his den.

Uh....Tuni did something.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:38 pm

He almost laughed, but shook his head. "Of course you don't!"

(Hey Newms! Got any wolves free?)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:39 pm

((....Nope. :)))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:41 pm

Nala fought back a smile. "If you say so." She managed to say without giggling.

Crestant spotted the old Med. Wolf. He padded up to her. "Hello Celestia." He said casually. "I was wondering something, could a wolf say survive a fall off a cliff?" He was thinking of Chora of course, having heard what happened from Sun.

"Do you need some help?" Sun asked, grabbing a mouthful of sticks.

Quote :
Uh....Tuni did something.
((That right there is the most brilliant RP starter I have ever seen in my existance. That just earned a spot in my siggy.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:46 pm

(Aww. X()

He snorted. "Why would you make me nervous?"

(Haha, Keri's right, Newms. XD But I'm jealous of you now.)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:48 pm

(Hee hee. Thanks Keria! )

"Hm," said Celestia, biting her lip,"Let me answer that with a question ; How high was teh cliff, and was this wolf pushed off or did he/she throw herself off?"

"Thanks," grunted Sundavar, not recognizing the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:02 pm

"She was pushed, and the cliff was probably ten yards high from the lower part of the ground." Crestant hoped for good news.

"No problem." Sun answered. "So, I'm Sun. I haven't seen you before."
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:05 pm

Celestia toyed with a pinecone under her paw, as she pictured the image,"Most likely, she would live, but I don't think she'll be too happy about it. There'll be broken limbs, that's for sure, possibly internal bleeding."

"I'm Sun," he said, grinning,"Well, Sundavar, but that's a bit of a mouthful." He lay down the sticks, and wondered how best to construct his den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next