RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)

Go down 
+8
Becca!
A Christmas Star
Renna Longshadow
Shadow Cullen
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Akeria
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) Empty
PostSubject: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:16 am

This thread is Gladly approved! Great job and Congradulations!

{Peaches}

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) Newgal10
Welcome to Galaxy Pack.
Here is where we find out where loyalties lie, and where those who can be trusted are.

Dear Members,
I'm truely sorry that I haven't been on in quite a bit. Honestly, I am.
I will be on more often from now on. Galaxy just needs another chance!
A fresh start. For this reason, I've made Astro Pack, just Rogues again.
Also, because of the fact that I wasn't here,
if you have any forms that I didn't add to the front, please post them again.
I know it will probably take a long time to get back to the fast-paced place we used to be,
but we can do it.

*Part 1*

*Part 2*

*Part 3*

*Family Trees and Histories*

You pad weakly through the forest, stopping at the small lake laying ahead of you. The forest is dark, you hear something behind you. A gleaming black wolf with ice blue eyes steps out of the trees. "Hello." she says. "My name is Venus. Welcome to Galaxy pack." Will you join? Or face the terror of the sheer black forest and the enemies that surround?

Riskay is a beautiful calico wolf. She has come a great distance, and her knowledge about foreign ways of fighting. She is a prize. Which tribe will she choose? Help Riskay pick Galaxy or Astro. Roleplay with Autumnsong.

Galaxy Pack Background Info:
In part one, Galaxy Pack led by Venus and Mars fought Shimmer Pack. They won, but Illiana, a wolf from Venus's past lived. She then stole all of the pups and ran with the survivors to Trample Pack. Trample Pack, led by Nyanti then took three of the pups. Chora, wanted dead by Trample Pack then ran over to save her pups. She got them all back. This is where we are now. Roleplay anyone?

Rules:
*Please no powerplaying, bad language or most of the standard stuff.*
*Generally names have a more spacey feel to them.*
*You must be a member for five days to mate, and then another week until you can have pups.*
*Please do not roleplay in blue and red. These are for mods.*

*Good grammar please.*
Here is a bad example: "hi how r u" venus talked.
Here is how it should be: "Hello," Venus strode forward, sitting down next to the new wolf. "How are you doing?"
*Please note that I will write whatever username you currently have next to your wolf. If you change it, I won't change what I've written. Also, if you join, I'll put you up here under what I know you as. I have memory issues with all the name changes.*

*Feel free to make as many wolves as you'd like ^^*
*I'm not like a freak about spelling and grammar, but try your best please.*
*If you actually read the rules, please type Shooting Star with your form under Other*

Form:
Name:
Description (Please be detailed):
Pack (Galaxy, Trample, Shimmer or a Rogue):
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal):
Mate?:
Pups?:

Other:

Example Form (Alpha Female):
Name: Venus
Description: Pitch black wolf with ice blue eyes.
Mate?: Mars (Alpha Male)
Pups?: Saturn, Mercury, Orion, Orbit and Constolation
Other: Shooting Stars, Galaxy.

Alphas
Venus (cowattack3) Mars (Snakeboy130)

Beta's (Yes, there are four: 2 boys and 2 girls)
Star (Peachfrost) ShadowNight (MistyRain) Jager (Sockymonkey) StarScream
(Blankfeather)

Medicine Wolves
Celestia (newms)
Chora (cowattack3)
Loana (Varjak_Paw)

Warriors (Male or Female warriors accepted)

Lead Warrior
Crestant (cowattack3)

Other Warriors
Mars (Snakeboy)
Comet (Sparrow)

Sun (cowattack3)
ShadowNight (MistyRain)
Valintia (Pumpkin_Pie)
Kairi (MistyRain)
Roxas (MistyRain)
Starscream (Blankfeather)
Avvina (lilhorselover)
Solstice (lilhorselover)
Azrac (klmls)
Melody (Spazzz13)
Risuro (Shadowsowner888)
Tere (cowattack3)
Sundavar (newms)
Flecore (TigerPower)
Aroura (AliceCullen)
Echo (Horsey)
Crank (TigerPower)
Angel (TigerPower)
Nightstride (Blankfeather)
Duskline (Blankfeather)
Jei (Blankfeather)

Queens
Shadowflight (Blankfeather)
Chora (cowattack3)
Siani (klmls)
Nutmeg (MistyDawn)
Lunar (Shadowsowner88)
ShootingStar (Vixen)

Males
Crestant (cowattack3)
Sun (cowattack3)
Jager (Sockymonkey)
Mars (Snakeboy)
Comet (Sparrow)
Arrow (Catza)
Rijo (Pumpkin_Pie)

Starscream (Blankfreather)
Roxas (MistyRain)
Solstice (lilhorselover)
Azrac (klmls)
Sundavar (newms)
Flecore (TigerPower)
Echo (Horsey)
Crank (TigerPower)
Duskline (Blankfeather)
Nightstride (Blankfeather)
Jei (Blankfeather)

Females
Star (Peachfrost)
ShadowNight (MistyRain)
Shadowflight (Blankfeather)
Celestia (newms)
Loana (Varjak_Paw)
Midnight (pinktwinkle)

Chora (cowattack3)
Valentina (Pumpkin_Pie)
Venus (cowattack3)
Kairi (MistyRain)
Siani (klmls)
Avvina (lilhorselover)
Melody (Spazzz13)
Aroura (AliceCullen)
Angel (TigerPower)
ShootingStar (Vixen)
Étoile (Christmas Twilight)

Pups:
Storm (Blankfeather)
Twilight (Blankfeather)
Flight (Blankfeather)
Dawn (Blankfeather)

Riku (cowattack3)
Rainne (MistyRain)
Roah (Catza)
Rantu (Snakeboy130)
Avery (cowattack3)
Aaden (klmls)
Avah (klmls)
Alu (klmls)
Aaron (klmls)
Aiery (MistyDawn)

Jagwa (MistyDawn)
Raiyo (MistyDawn)
Saturn (Snakeboy130)
Constolation (Blankfeather)
Mercury (cowattack3)
Orion (cowattack3)
Orbit (cowattack3)
Eclipse (AliceCullen)

News
Thank you all for helping Galaxy make it to Part 3! This is wonderful.
~I decided that it would be nice to do some Rogues. If you would like a rogue, please follow the rules above and post a form.

Trample Pack
Nytani (Peachfrost)
Tara (cowattack3)
Auster (Pumpkin_Pie)
August (Peachfrost)

Shimmer Pack
Illiana (Rogue) (cowattack3)
Jatani (Catza)
Juniper (MistyDawn)
May (Peachfrost)
Namine (MistyDawn)
Ashu (cowattack3)
Aliyah (Jumperrider1)
Tunivar (Tuni) (newms)
Fell (AliceCullen)

Rogues
Capricia (cowattack3)
Tabatha (cowattack3)
Tangerine (cowattack3)
MoonStone (SomeoneSpecial)

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) 601220641567te3
^^

Last edited by Akeria on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:55 pm

name- Shootingstar
description(please be detailed)- A White wolf with what seems to be some places that LOOK yellowish. Her glimmering eyes are Topaz. Her muzzle is a yellow LOOKING area to. Her white tail is kinda long. One of her eyebrows ARe a little yellow. Her stomach is Pure white.
gender-female
rank-queen
mate?- looking for a new one.
pups?- yes, without a mate, because Vincet died in battle when she knew about pups.
other- Shootingstar is going to have pups. She started in the pack 3 moons ago. She WAS NOT born in Galexy, which is her pack. Every now and thhen she limps. Her pups are due in 3 months. (which in our case, a couple days! If thats o.k.) As I said, her former mate Vincet died in battle, she usally thinks about it at night, with pups kicking, and sometimes glum or solemn. (shooting star)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:41 am

(Mesa make another char. This will tie in with StarScream.)

Name: Jei
Description (Please be detailed):

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) KirarasbrotherKeitheplantKirara
No three tails. Just one, and like, imagine her older- a little younger than starscream.
Pack (Galaxy, Trample, Shimmer or a Rogue): Galaxy (TO BE FOUND!)
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Young warrior
Mate?: no
Pups?:no
Other: do I have to say it again or can you trust me?? (XD)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:25 pm

((Thank you all, I'll add your wolves to the top post. I can't get used to the new layout!!! Lol. So, RP?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Uh huh. Crestant, Starscream, and Jei??
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:46 pm

((Sure!))

Crestant stetched his sore muscles before striding out of his den. He spotted StarScream and trotted quickly over to him. "Hey." He said casually.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:52 pm

Starscream turned, and dipped his head to Crestant. "Greetings. How is Shadowflight?"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:06 pm

"She is doing well." He answered. "What about you? Have you any news of Shimmer or Trample?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:34 pm

(Oh! Im on again. Rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:53 pm

"I visited Trample yesterday, and they are doing well- no problems among them. I have heard or seen none of Shimmer Pack, sir." Starscream answered Crestant respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 am

(Hi Keri. XD Shadow's back. I want to let you know that I'm sorry for not being on, too, and that I probably won't be RPing here over the next few days until I get back into things.

Has anything major happened while I was away?

XD I-Jolteon, is that Temari?! Did anything happen with Starscream?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:31 pm

(Hey Shadow! Yeah, it's me. The whole gangs' missed ya. Nothing happened to Starscream- but Jei- my latest charrie, is twined into his history.)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:50 pm

((It's okay Shadow. I think everyone kind of gave up on Galaxy... I feel sort of bad. This one was going to be good too...))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:17 am

(I'm not going to give up—on WI, do you know the Tribe of Rushing Water? I've been in it since the beginning in like February, and I could easily have quit, but I never did. I'm going to not quit for Galaxy now, too.)

(Jolt—ya wanna say that maybe Luna had been missing for a while, and then she either comes back with the pups, or Star finds her out somewhere having them?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:47 am

(Perfect twist. What I was going to do with Jei- form on pg 1 read description caption- Is have her be Starry's long lost sister..)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:02 am

((I'm here too! I have to set up for the plot...))

Venus looked around with her deep blue eyes. The wind russled through her black fur, chilling her. She looked down at the pups, asleep. Orion shivered. She moved her closer to her twin sister, then looked back outside. She had been doing a lot of thinking lately. For instance, she knew that she now commanded one of the most powerful packs in all of the valley. Galaxy was hers. But, what would happen if--heaven forbid--that she should pass to StarPack? Where should she go. She pondered this question in silence as fluffy flakes began to fall from the sky. Alarmed that this was some kind of omen, she jumped up and barked at one of them. They were just water. She stared hard at the little flakes, seeing intricate and delicately created patterens nesting among the frozen water. She looked up at the sky, darkened with gray clouds. The sun shone through in the east, rising slightly with the advancing noon. Venus shrugged and stepped back into her den, still pondering.

((I just wrote like a novel... Look at that! That was ridiculous...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:38 am

Shadowflight blinked at the falling snow. She poked her head out, and a flake fell on her nose. "Winter already? Hmm."

Flight padded up beside her mother. "Yes, and a very odd one at that." her white coat glinted in the hidden sun.

Storm nodded, yawning. "Something doesn't seem right."

Dawn padded back from the snowy woods, a rabbit in her mouth. "Here mother, first catch." she smiled.

Dusk padded up beside his twin. "Yes. Here mother. Eat- the prey is getting low."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:07 am

(:D That'd be cool! Lol! Luna will definitely have to meet her some time. XD)

(Which one would you rather? :D Her coming back, or Starry finding her?)

(Hi Keri!! :D RP? I still have Risuro free.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:14 am

Starry find. You rp now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:24 am

(XD KK.)

Luna moaned, laying out—far, far out—in the forest. She was just barely in the pack's territory. The humans had caught her, and she made it away—but she only made it this far before she collapsed. She was weak, hungry, and felt cramped. Badly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:01 am

Starsceam ran frantically around camp. 'Luna?!? Luna where are you!?!?!? LUNA!?!" the unearhly scream ripped through the camp earsplittingly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:24 am

Luna let out a howl of anguish as a spasm of pain went through her body.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:46 am

Starscream's ears shot backward, and as if a stick of dynamite went off where he stood, he bolted into the woods. "Luna!! Luna! If you can hear me howl!! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

XD just had to.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:56 am

(XD If I didn't know he was so worried, I'd say Starscream had been eating twinkies.)

Luna's ears pricked slightly, as she heard Starscream's howling. She let out another howl, fainter this time, however.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:59 am

(XDXDXD)

Starscream heard her call, and ran deeper into the woods, toward the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next