RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) Empty
PostSubject: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:18 pm

This thread is Gladly approved! Great job and Congradulations!

{Peaches}

PLEASE DON'T POST ANYMORE!

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) Newgal10
Welcome to Galaxy Pack.
Here is where we find out where loyalties lie, and where those who can be trusted are.

*Part 1*

*Part 2*

*Family Trees and Histories*

You pad weakly through the forest, stopping at the small lake laying ahead of you. The forest is dark, you hear something behind you. A gleaming black wolf with ice blue eyes steps out of the trees. "Hello." she says. "My name is Venus. Welcome to Galaxy pack." Will you join? Or face the terror of the sheer black forest and the enemies that surround?

Capricia scanned the forest with her eyes and stepped in deeper. "Tabatha." She mutters. A black wolf stepps from the shadows. "Astro Pack begins." She says.
"Astro Pack?" Tabatha asks. "What is that."
"That is our new pack. Either you join Astro, or forever wish you had."
Will you join Capricia?

Riskay is a beautiful calico wolf. She has come a great distance, and her knowledge about foreign ways of fighting. She is a prize. Which tribe will she choose? Help Riskay pick Galaxy or Astro. Roleplay with Autumnsong.

Galaxy Pack Background Info:
In part one, Galaxy Pack led by Venus and Mars fought Shimmer Pack. They won, but Illiana, a wolf from Venus's past lived. She then stole all of the pups and ran with the survivors to Trample Pack. Trample Pack, led by Nyanti then took three of the pups. Chora, wanted dead by Trample Pack then ran over to save her pups. She got them all back. This is where we are now. Roleplay anyone?

Astro Pack Background Info:
Capricia, the sister of Venus and Crestant has started her own pack. Tabatha, her lead warrior and Tabatha's brother Tangerine are currently the only members. Starting next part, Astro Pack will be part of the title.

Rules:
*Please no powerplaying, bad language or most of the standard stuff.*
*Generally names have a more spacey feel to them.*
*You must be a member for five days to mate, and then another week until you can have pups.*
*Please do not roleplay in blue and red. These are for mods.*

*Good grammar please.*
Here is a bad example: "hi how r u" venus talked.
Here is how it should be: "Hello," Venus strode forward, sitting down next to the new wolf. "How are you doing?"
*Please note that I will write whatever username you currently have next to your wolf. If you change it, I won't change what I've written*

*Feel free to make as many wolves as you'd like ^^*
*I'm not like a freak about
*If you actually read the rules, please type Shooting Star with your form under Other*

Form:
Name:
Description (Please be detailed):
Pack (Galaxy, Astro, Trample, Shimmer or a Rogue):
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal):
Mate?:
Pups?:

Other:

Example Form (Alpha Female):
Name: Venus
Description: Pitch black wolf with ice blue eyes.
Mate?: Mars (Alpha Male)
Pups?: Saturn, Mercury, Orion, Orbit and Constolation
Other: Shooting Stars, Galaxy.

Alphas
Venus (cowattack3) Mars (Snakeboy130)

Beta's (Yes, there are four: 2 boys and 2 girls)
Star (Peachfrost) ShadowNight (MistyRain) Jager (Sockymonkey) StarScream
(Blankfeather)

Medicine Wolves
Celestia (newms)
Chora (cowattack3)
Loana (Varjak_Paw)

Warriors (Male or Female warriors accepted)

Lead Warrior
Crestant (cowattack3)

Other Warriors
Mars (Snakeboy)
Comet (Sparrow)

Sun (cowattack3)
ShadowNight (MistyRain)
Valintia (Pumpkin_Pie)
Kairi (MistyRain)
Roxas (MistyRain)
Starscream (Blankfeather)
Avvina (lilhorselover)
Solstice (lilhorselover)
Azrac (klmls)
Melody (Spazzz13)
Risuro (Shadowsowner888)
Tere (cowattack3)
Sundavar (newms)
Flecore (TigerPower)
Aroura (AliceCullen)
Echo (Horsey)
Crank (TigerPower)
Angel (TigerPower)
Nightstride (Blankfeather)
Duskline (Blankfeather)

Queens
Shadowflight (Blankfeather)
Chora (cowattack3)
Siani (klmls)
Nutmeg (MistyDawn)
Lunar (Shadowsowner88)

Males
Crestant (cowattack3)
Sun (cowattack3)
Jager (Sockymonkey)
Mars (Snakeboy)
Comet (Sparrow)
Arrow (Catza)
Rijo (Pumpkin_Pie)

Starscream (Blankfreather)
Roxas (MistyRain)
Solstice (lilhorselover)
Azrac (klmls)
Sundavar (newms)
Flecore (TigerPower)
Echo (Horsey)
Crank (TigerPower)
Duskline (Blankfeather)
Nightstride (Blankfeather)

Females
Star (Peachfrost)
ShadowNight (MistyRain)
Shadowflight (Blankfeather)
Celestia (newms)
Loana (Varjak_Paw)
Midnight (pinktwinkle)

Chora (cowattack3)
Valentina (Pumpkin_Pie)
Venus (cowattack3)
Kairi (MistyRain)
Siani (klmls)
Avvina (lilhorselover)
Melody (Spazzz13)
Aroura (AliceCullen)
Angel (TigerPower)

Pups:
Storm (Blankfeather)
Twilight (Blankfeather)
Flight (Blankfeather)
Dawn (Blankfeather)

Riku (cowattack3)
Rainne (MistyRain)
Roah (Catza)
Rantu (Snakeboy130)
Avery (cowattack3)
Aaden (klmls)
Avah (klmls)
Alu (klmls)
Aaron (klmls)
Aiery (MistyDawn)

Jagwa (MistyDawn)
Raiyo (MistyDawn)
Saturn (Snakeboy130)
Constolation (Blankfeather)
Mercury (cowattack3)
Orion (cowattack3)
Orbit (cowattack3)
Eclipse (AliceCullen)

News
Thank you all for helping Galaxy make it to Part 3! This is wonderful.
~I decided that it would be nice to do some Rogues. If you would like a rogue, please follow the rules above and post a form.

Trample Pack
Nytani (Peachfrost)
Tara (cowattack3)
Auster (Pumpkin_Pie)
August (Peachfrost)

Shimmer Pack
Illiana (Rogue) (cowattack3)
Jatani (Catza)
Juniper (MistyDawn)
May (Peachfrost)
Namine (MistyDawn)
Ashu (cowattack3)
Aliyah (Jumperrider1)
Tunivar (Tuni) (newms)
Fell (AliceCullen)

Astro Pack
Capricia (cowattack3)
Tabatha (cowattack3)
Tangerine (cowattack3)

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) 601220641567te3
^^

Last edited by Akeria Hale on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:12 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:22 pm

(First post?

Hey Keri! RP?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:32 pm

((Yup! RP!!))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:36 pm

(Okay . . . all I have is Luna. XD I could make another charrie if you want me to, though? Only if you want me to, though.)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:39 pm

((Go ahead! I don't have a rule as to how many characters you can have. I have like a billion, so I figured everyone should have the same right. :)))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:47 pm

Name: Risuro
Description (Please be detailed): gray wolf with white paws, and if you part his fur, it is white.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): warrior
Mate?: not yet
Pups?: not yet
Other: Shooting Star
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:48 pm

((Accepted Shadow. I love the name. Hey, did you think about a new username? You should do a roleplaying one!!))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:52 pm

(Thanks! RP with him now? XD

Yah, I have thought about it, but I'm not sure. I do like my nickname, so it would have to be something that I could still be called Shadow with.)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:18 pm

((Sure! I'm sorry if I'm unresponsive though, I'm writing two stories right now XD))
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:20 pm

(What do you right about)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:26 pm

((Me? Oh I write books. I just started two new ones. One called A Poem That Doesn't Rhyme, and another called Xanizer.))
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:27 pm

(Cool cause I right books about my neighborhood dogs)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:30 pm

(Ahh, okay. XD

Oh, I didn't know you actually named that one Xanizer!)

Risuro padded slowly along, sniffing cautiously at all the scents. What is this place? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:34 pm

((Hey. I want a new charrie too. New part = new charrie XD One second. I need a name.))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Name: Tere (Pronounced Tear)
Description (Please be detailed): A gray almost silver colored wolf with a really light gray almost blue stomach. His paws are white and so is his muzzle
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Warrior
Mate?: Nope.
Pups?: Nope.
Other: Shooting Star.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:39 pm

(Aha, I'd add a new charrie, but I just added Nutmeg and her pups! But RP anyone??)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:39 pm

((Okay Shadow I'll roleplay. I'm gunna use Tere.))

Tere's eyes focused on the path ahead as he walked. There had to be something around here.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:40 pm

((I can RP with you too Misty. Who do you want? Chora's kinda gone though.))
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:40 pm

(Akeria please reply on sunrise too)
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:41 pm

(Did chora die)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:42 pm

(I'll RP Misty, I do still have Luna. :))

Risuro let out a growl, when he scented another wolf. His hackles raised.
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:43 pm

ORP: Can I jump in the rp?? I have Eclipse. She's a pup though..
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:47 pm

(Umm... I have all charries free! Except Juniper and TwilightFire. Wow, I have alot of charries... Time to kill one off XD )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:48 pm

ORP; Yeppers Alice! Starscream and Eclipse??
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:48 pm

((No! Of course not! She's being held captive by Illiana.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next