RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:18 pm

((Akeria rp??))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:19 pm

(So Rainne is in Galaxy now?? *hits head on wall*)

"Oh!" Roxas nodded.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:25 pm

He shook his head. "No. Did you belong to one?"

"Yeah . . ." she shook her head. "The pups came back while she was gone. I could definitely imagine her sacrificing herself to free them."
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:26 pm

((Yeah Misty.))
((Sure Snakeboy.))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:27 pm

"Once, but that was a long time ago." Tere said.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:28 pm

(Rawr... DX )

"yahh..." Roxas nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:29 pm

Eclipse paced back and forth, back and forth, settling into a rythym. She was so bored. Pausing, she looked around for someone to play with, then continued pacing. Sure, a normal pup would have been shaken up by being kidnapped, but, Eclipse wasn't exactly normal, and wasn't shaken up in the least.
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:32 pm

((okay. who and who akeria))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:32 pm

"Ah. I've never been in one." Risuro sniffed the air. "But by the scents, there's one nearby."

She sighed. "I don't know how Venus can stand to not do anything about it!"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Tere nodded. "Do you want to come with me and find it?" He asked. His ice blue eyes shone in a way that showed deep unrealized pain.

((Whoever you want snakeboy. Alice, I play a few pups if you want to roleplay.))
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:37 pm

ORP: Sure I'll rp Akeria!!
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:40 pm

((um.....Saturn and one of his siblings?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:42 pm

Akeria wrote:
((Roleplay! We can do Trample wolves if you want. OH!!! Illiana has Chora and she can bring Chora to Nyanti!!))

{DO IT! ^_-}
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:45 pm

((Okay to all.))

Rogue kicked Chora in the side. "Wake up." She ordered.
Chora shook the sleep from her eyes and stood up. "What?"
"We're going to see my father." She said leading Chora through the pines and up onto the cliff where her father was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:45 pm

Risuro thought for a moment, and then nodded. "Sure, it's time I found a real home," he decided.
(Risuro Risuro Risuro . . . XD It's always hard for me to remember new names.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:46 pm

(GTG, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:46 pm

Eclipse stopped pacing suddenly, and sat down right where she stood. A troubled look came over her face as she struggled to think of something to do.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Orbit woke up and looked at the cave above her head and sighed. She turned to her brother. "Good morning."

Orion walked up to the pacing pup. "Hi." She said. "I'm Orion."
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:49 pm

((Me too Shadow. That's why I try and keep them simple. XD))

Tere nodded and followed the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:50 pm

(Aww, bibi Misty. :()
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:50 pm

"Hi Orion! I'm Eclipse," she replied happily, the troubled look gone from her face. She smiled brightly and wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:52 pm

(I remember the essence of the names at first, but it's hard for me to get some of the letters right for the first few days. XD And this is my first new name since . . . well, at least a month.)

Risuro followed the wolf scents, hoping they'd lead him to the camp of this pack.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:52 pm

(Anyone want to rp?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:53 pm

(Wrath is spelled with a 'W'!!!! GRRR!!! xD Sorry. I'll post a form now...)
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Saturn yawned "Gwood Mworning" He said in a sorta babbilish talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next