RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:56 pm

(Sure Horsie, I have Luna if you want. :))
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:58 pm

Orbit smiled. "How are you?"

"That's a pretty name." Orion complimented.

((Who do you play Horsey? I don't remember seeing your form... I might have missed it or forgotten it. XD Can you refresh my memory?))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:00 pm

"Thanks," Eclipse mumbled, dragging her paw absentmindedly through the dirt, "I like yours too."
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:00 pm

"Hungwy" Saturn said stretching his little white legs.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:02 pm

(!!!!!! Did my forms come up? I posted them but my computer decided to be retarted.)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:02 pm

(Man, that's not funny. I have to type them ALL OVER. URGH.)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:04 pm

Orbit smiled. "You're always hungry." she commented.

Orion giggled. "Thank you." She turned around and sat, stretching her tail and then wrapping it around her legs.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:05 pm

((No... Sorry newms.))
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:06 pm

Eclipse was silent for a moment. "Wanna find something to do??" she asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:06 pm

I so did not flip out on Akeria last thread....whatchoo talkin' bout? We are tight like Joe Jonas' pants. xD

Aeroy and Celestia were attacked by a bear. R.I.P.

Name: Sundavar
Description (Please be detailed): A pale orange wolf with yellow eyes and a rusty red muzzle. He's rather bulky, and is better at fighting than hunting due to his size. He has a long scar on his flank where no fur grows.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Warrior
Mate?: ....
Pups?: .....
Other: Shooting stars. Chora's brother. I had permission.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:09 pm

((Yes you did, and no you did not flip on me XD Poor Aeroy and Celestia... Aw... I'll go make the exchange.))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:10 pm

"Sure!" Orion agreed. Her eyes twinkled with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:11 pm

"Cool," Eclipse yipped, leaping to her feet. She bounced in circles for a while, then skidded to a halt, facing Orion. "Got any ideas?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:13 pm

((Well no one likes them anyway. xP))

Name: Tunivar (Tuni)
Description (Please be detailed): Um, lesse...how 'bout a dark brown wolf with violet eyes and black 'socks'. She's more slender than Sundavar, and as a result a faster runner. usually wears a purple flower tucked behind one ear.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Warrior
Mate?:.....
Pups?:.....
Other: Rougues, Shooting stars.
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:13 pm

ORP: I gtg. Bye!!!
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

(K, now I'm good! RP?)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:14 pm

"No." Orion slumped.

((Also accepted. I'll add her too.))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:16 pm

((Omg. I'm a Trustworthy Member XDXD WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!))
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:17 pm

(...wow....:D)

Tuni snarled, and slashed at the brute. He was stronger, but she was definatley quicker.

Sundavar leaped back as Tuni slashed at him. What was this idiot wolf doing? He wasn't even on her territory!
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:23 pm

((It's a reason to celebrate... XD Oh, I love the wolfie running thing. Did you draw those? They're amazing!))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:26 pm

((Oh yeah I'll RP Who with?))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:34 pm

((I feel alone...))
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:29 pm

((sorry had to run an arend))
Saturn sat up "So" He said
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Akeria wrote:
((Okay to all.))

Rogue kicked Chora in the side. "Wake up." She ordered.
Chora shook the sleep from her eyes and stood up. "What?"
"We're going to see my father." She said leading Chora through the pines and up onto the cliff where her father was waiting.

(whoa...sorry for the late response. I was at soccer, *rubs face* and I took one to the face xD IT BURNS!)

Trample-
Nytani sat at the top of the hill, where the refreshing, cool air radiated from the dark green pines around him. Morning sunshine poured through cracks in the pine needles, as August's scent suddenly took up the air. "August, what are you doing here?" he growled, turning around suddenly.

August narrowed her eyes. "Why? Am I intruding? Can't I spend a little time alone with my father?" she huffed in response.

"No." he muttered, out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:05 pm

"So what?" Orbit asked, following her baby brothers lead and sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next