RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:38 pm

(YAY FA YOUS! ^^* More rpc for 2! PS- Reply on IceClan)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:04 pm

(I will ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:57 am

(Whew. I wasn't on at all yesterday. XD Anyone on?)

(Shadow Cullen
~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 Atohz6)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:45 pm

Shadow Cullen wrote:
He laughed. "I'm good. And you?"

(Anyone here?)

(Shadow Cullen
~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 Atohz6)

"Fine, thanks. Are you sure? need water? herbs? food? cuase you sure dont look or sound to go?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:19 pm

(Here are ome wolfie bachelors! Feel free to be interested!)

Name: Nightstride
Description (Please be detailed):

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 10g9v0h
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Warrior
Mate?: none
Pups?:none
Other: .....

Name: Duskline
Description:
~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 F40b4o
Mate?none
Pups? None
Other:....
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:27 pm

(cool where you get thoses?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:28 pm

DeviantArt and PhotoBuckett.
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:30 pm

(tank you)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:42 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:48 pm

(haha I have more I already made a wolf and read the rules)(time for new ones!)

Name:Angel
Description (Please be detailed):At bottom
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal):Warrior
Mate?: wants
Pups?:wants
Other:

Name:Crank
Description (Please be detailed): bottom
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): warrior
Mate?:wants
Pups?:wants
Other:(he doen't have thous wings but thats what he looks like

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 Onieda
ANGEL^^^^

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 ______V_e_h_n_i_e_______by_Rizzu
CRANK^^
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:56 pm

(Tigerpower- please remember this is NOT a magical wolf pack. Therefore wings aren't allowed.)
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:01 pm

(read cranks form in the other section)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:03 pm

(Thanks for clearing that up. :D )
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:43 pm

[Ah, I missed Tigerpower AGAIN!]
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:39 am

TigerPower wrote:
Shadow Cullen wrote:
He laughed. "I'm good. And you?"

(Anyone here?)

(Shadow Cullen

"Fine, thanks. Are you sure? need water? herbs? food? cuase you sure dont look or sound to go?"

(Oh, sorry, that wasn't to you—that was to Nala, one of Akeria's wolves.)

(Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:44 pm

(whoa cullen im confuzzaled?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:02 pm

(The text in dark red was for Akeria.)

(Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:14 pm

(was it to felcore thou?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:26 pm

(No . . . I believe I was using Luna with Felcore before.)

(Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:11 pm

[I missed Tigerpower...Again. Ugh.]

[Anyone wanna RP?]
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:41 pm

{Ah! we need to plain A time! Im always on about 5 or 6 on week days and week ends usally 10 12 ish and im usally here every night like 8 to 9 or longer.}
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:21 pm

[I'm on at 6:00 KT after school. Usually.]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:22 pm

(Hi Storm! RP? I have my 2 new wolfie bachelors- Nightstride and Duskline.)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:24 pm

[Oh my gosh, I love those names. :) Sure, I have Roah [who is probably a year old now...] and Jatani [She is following Illiana though.] ]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:25 pm

XD Theyz both Galaxy and already in clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next