RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:04 pm

((XD Hi! RP anyone? Oh Peachie! Can Rogue and Nytani RP please?))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:10 pm

(DARN! GTG, sorry! BBL(b bac l8r))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:21 pm

(Akeria-absolutly! You start please.
I kinda want to make a new member, but I'm not on here very often. I mean, how often do I use May or Star for crying out loud? xD)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:29 pm

((You can make a new member anyway. I don't have a rule restricting the amount of characters that people can have. Otherwise I'd be kicked out of my own roleplay xD))

Ashu panted as he came back into Shimmer territory. "She's back." He told Rogue.
Flames poured out of Rogue's eyes. She popped up. "Come. Now." She said, leading Ashu through the thicket and into the woods. "Father!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:19 pm

Nytani whipped around, his paws sinking into the murky bog he was in. "What now?" he looked up to the sky before dipping his head back at the frog he was aiming for. Then he leapt out of the mud, and to the hard ground.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:29 pm

Rogue stopped short. "Chora survived." She spat, begining to pace around in circles. "She's alive and recovering with no more injuries than a broken paw. She's ALIVE!"
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:23 am

ORP: I'm going to make two other charries

Name: Aroura
Description (Please be detailed): Aroura is a rusty brown she-wolf with black paws and a black tipped tail. Her eyes are a golden brown.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Warrior
Mate?: None
Pups?: None
Other: Shooting Star

Name: Fell
Description (Please be detailed): Fell has a blackish blue pelt. His eyes are a deep gold with a small sliver of green under his right iris.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Rogue Warrior
Mate?: None
Pups?: None
Other: Shooting Star Rogues
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:18 pm

((Okay. Those two are accepted. I'll add them to the front :)))
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:23 pm

ORP: k, thanks! RP?
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:48 pm

((Sure!))
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:49 pm

ORP: Yay!!

RP: Aroura sat down miserably, staring blankly at the unfamliar surroundings. Muttering to herself, she stood back up and continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Chora yelped slightly as she put weight on her bad paw and strode further toward the lake. She collapsed in a heap and moaned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:54 pm

Aroura flinched as a squirrel scampered out of the brush. She sighed unhappily, before picking up her speed.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:18 pm

Chora picked her head up at the sound of a nearby wolf. "Who's there?" She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Aroura raised her eyebrows. She stepped into the other wolf's view. "Aroura," she replied hesitantly, "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:20 pm

(Hey guys, RP anyone? ^^ I have a new avvie.)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:29 pm

Akeria wrote:
Rogue stopped short. "Chora survived." She spat, begining to pace around in circles. "She's alive and recovering with no more injuries than a broken paw. She's ALIVE!"

"What? She can't be! I shoved her over the edge of the sharpest cliff in Miku Ridge!" Nytani growled, throwing out his legs and extending his claws. The dark fur along his spine stood on end and his golden eyes burned. "Now what!?"
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 pm

(I guess I should repost my forms...then?

Name: Solstice
description: A pure black wolf with Amber eyes and small white paws, sleek with long tail
mate?: not yet
pups?: no
other: shooting stars

NAme: Avvina
description: A light brown she wolf with ice blue eyes and gray paws
mate?: not yet
pups?: not yet
other?: Solstice's younger sister and shooting stars
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:15 pm

"Chora." She sighed, rolling onto her side.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:16 pm

((Uh... Horsey I think they're on the front...))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:18 pm

((I'll RP Shadow))

Rogue sighed. "I don't know. I have no idea how she could have survived."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:21 pm

(RP Anyone?!?! XD )
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:24 pm

((MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:39 pm

(Ugh! I would but I am being forced off the computer! Darn, sorry! BYE!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:43 pm

((It's okay. Bye Misty :)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next