RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!

Go down 
+8
Blank's Toucan
Renna Longshadow
Suburbia
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
Peachfrost
Star
Jay
NeWmS <3
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:58 pm

Kizuna leaped off, and unmounted her katana. She held it in one hand, and then headed for a cave.

Thunderstar followed Kizuna into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:24 pm

Name : Aaron
What are you?: Human, training to be a
Varden or Empire?: Varden
Description: Young, maybe 14 year old boy
:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 My_per10
Male or Female?: Male
Anything else?: He is now learning to use his dragon riding abilities for real to help the peoples. Murtagh is awesome =]

Name : Rochu
What are you?: Dragon
Varden or Empire?: Varden
Description: Rebelious dragon, hesitant to trust Aaron
:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 My_dra10
Male or Female?: Male
Anything else?: Murtagh is awesome =]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:49 pm

(Blue, not to be rude, but this is sorta more of a mideval rp, really.)
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:51 pm

( And a dragon wouldn't realy be hesitant to trust a rider..............)
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:54 pm

( Rp anyone? :) )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:58 pm

(We just were! I left of Draggy, so you start.)
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:00 pm

( Are you in my cave? Lol, just wonderin'. )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:02 pm

(XD possibly---COME FIND OUT! lol)
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:06 pm

( Okayz. You know I'm a Shade, right? :) )

I re-sheathed my blade and put the vile away in it's case. I quickly started a fire and pulled some provisions out of my pack. AAfter all, even Shades got hungry. There was some bread and a bit of dried meat. Not the greatest meal but......
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:09 pm

(Make a good charrie so our charries can talk without trying to kill each-other. Rofl)
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:12 pm

( I've got an undecided wild dragon...............)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:15 pm

(ooh, ok! Thunderstar + Yours!)

Kizuna made a small bed out of some leaves and cloth she had stored in her sack, and drifted off for a nap.

Thunderstar pulled the cloth up over her shoulders and nuzzled her, heading back outside.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:17 pm

I swooped low over the trees, eyeing the ground for any prey. I was rather hungry, I needed at least a few deer.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:27 pm

Thunderstar bit into a deer hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:29 pm

I sprang down on a deer and started to eat. Then I sensed another dragon. I climbed back into the air and surveyed the scene. I didn'tsee a human any where, a good sign, but I was still warry. I landed again, a little closer to it than before, and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:33 pm

Thunderstar flew up into the air, and swirled high above the clouds. He let a flame billow from his mouth and swirled back down to where he had sat.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:36 pm

I saw the flame and decided to go and meet the draagon. I took off quickly but when I got to the spot directly above him I stoped, mid air, and just hovered.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:38 pm

Thunderstar cocked his head at the other dragon, and swerved back down into a clearing in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:40 pm

I followed slowly, only half wanting too. It was my teritorie, after all, I had to find out what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:42 pm

Thunderstar growled. "Who are you?" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:45 pm

"I am the one that asks questions around here. You are on my teritorie." I stood up very strait and stiff and looked the other dragon directly in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:49 pm

Thunderstar glared at the wild dragon. "I am simply here with my rider, gathering food and such." he barked, unfolding his long wings, the flare on his neck outstretched.

(Visit this link, and that's what he looks like.
http://mastersofkarate.com/images/dragon_hh_1_web.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:53 pm

( Cool! )

I nodded. So he did have a rider. I went even stiffer. "Would you mind telling me where your alliances lie?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:55 pm

"What alliances? My rider?" Thunderstar growled sharply.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:00 pm

"The Empire? Or The Varden?" I asked. How could a dragon be this stupid?

( lol, sorry. I just had to put that. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next