RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!

Go down 
+8
Blank's Toucan
Renna Longshadow
Suburbia
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
Peachfrost
Star
Jay
NeWmS <3
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:31 pm

Firn was seated on Zhada's back, giving her a lesson in manners. We are bonded partners, which means we stay with each other WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

Zhada snorted as she walked through the valleys. I know, I know. But you sleep much too long!
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:47 pm

Theldeon rolled his eyes, then turned to the hatchling. "Would you like to learn how to fly?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:19 am

"Told you so," Jaden hissed, when Altarra showed him what Thunderstar said. She sniffed, and trotted towards the big dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:28 pm

Thunderstar padded after her, his flare stretched.

(He looks like this.http://mastersofkarate.com/images/dragon_hh_1_web.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:36 pm

(Oh, by "big dragon" I meant Thunderstar. XD Srry, I wasn't clear enough. I like how he looks! It's unique!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:20 pm

You. Thunderstar barred his teeth, his horns glinted.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:46 pm

( RP anyone? )
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:20 am

Altarra backed away from Thunderstar a little bit, surprised.
Jaden watched Thunderstar warily, concerned for Altarra's safety.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:02 am

Thunderstar approached the dagon cautiously, crouching a few feet away. "Jayden, take Altarra and follow Kizuna to the cave." he invaded Jayden's mind.

Kizuna pulled at Jayden's arm. "C'mon. Grab Altarra." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:08 am

Jaden blinked. He quickly ran up to Altarra and scooped her up into his arms.
Hey! Altarra protested, wriggling.
Jaden ignored her, struggling to keep his grip as he went back to Kizuna.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:11 am

Kizuna ran up a hill, and to a large cave. "Thunderstar has met that dragon before. He is very vicous and wild. He'd tear Altarra to shreds."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:16 am

Jaden nodded as he ran with her. He gave Altarra an 'I-told-you-so' look.
Altarra sniffed and looked away. I bet I could have survived it, she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:32 am

Kizuna shrugged. "Thankfully, the dragon and Thunderstar are of equal strength, so he won't get himself killed. If you want some rest Jayden, there's a bed of leaves in the back of the cave where it's very quiet, and I just caught some deer." she offered.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:39 am

Altarra scowled as Jaden put her down.

He nodded. "Thanks. I don't think I could sleep now, though, even if I did want to."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:42 am

Kizuna nodded, and set her Katana down on the wall.

(Ok, now we can't continue without Ringo. Crud.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:47 am

(Yah, you're right. XD Say, I'm thinking about a new username—what do you think of Shadow Cullen?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:06 am

(XD Cute! I like it!)
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:52 pm

I breathed out a sigh of relief. They were gone. And the dragon from yesterday was with them. I decided quickly to follow, there were so many so close to my territorie. I took a few steps before I srang into the air and tried to catch their sent.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:57 pm

(Thunderstar still there.)

Thunderstar flew up, barring his teeth at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:18 pm

"I thought I told you to get lost." I said evenyl and cooly. "Which part did you not know? Get? OR LOST!" I on the last word I let out a jet of flame, stopping a few inches before his face. "You great purple lump!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:40 pm

Thunderstar glared at the dragon. "Lump, eh?" he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:42 pm

"I got everything else right." I hissed, my wings slowing down their beat so I hung in the air.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:57 pm

Thunderstar let a small plume of smoke billow out. "Look. We'll make a deal. Leave us alone, and we'll be off in three days." he offered.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:00 pm

"One day." Prey was running low, and I needed them off, now.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:01 pm

"Two." Thunderstar growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next