RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - Empty
PostSubject: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:28 pm

-Plot-
30 years have passed since Galbatorix and Eragon fough eachother to the death. Even though many greeved for Eragon the land was free of darkness and Dragon Rider's were starting to sprout up everywhere. Hiding in the shadow's were the creatures that had befriended Galbatorix, they have been silent and forgotten about until now! One of the last remaining Ra'zac has taken matter's into his own hand's and is raising an empire of his own with Urgal's and othr nasty creatures. WILL YOU FIGHT?

-Rules-
No more then 3 Dragon Rider's per person... Unless not many people join.
You know the rules...
Follow all RPC rules.

-Form for any Human-like ccreatures-

Name:
Personality:
Other:
Where do you live?:

-Dragon Form-

Name:
Description:
Personality:

http://thelastrider.proboards49.com/index.cgi?board=rules&action=display&thread=7 <-- Map

Have any Questions? Ask me through PM!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Name: Enon ((Ee-non))
Description: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - Rp_boy11
Personality: Funny yet serious, Hummble, Jubilant
Other: Nope
Where do you live?: Farthen Dur

Name: Kilour (Kee-Low-er))
Rider (If has one): Enon
Description: Stature is a lot like Sapphira's dark green with speckles of white.
Personality: Wise, The rest is all like Enon's...
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Name: Starrique
Rider (If has one): needs one
Description: She is a clambering white. She stands very tall with piercing blue eyes and prickly back scalles down her spine. She has white wings with black spots. her stomoch is bumpy but smooth.
Personality: stubborn, mean, can be kind
Other: no
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:43 pm

((Umm... Can you make a rider for her? Because well I mean Dragon Egg's only hatch if someone destined to be their rider touchs them... =\))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:45 pm

((I will, just let me make a form))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:47 pm

(Thanks)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Name: Cuan Di
Description: Short, Skinny Boy With Brown Hair And Blue Eyes.. Normal Clothes..
Personality: Caring, Funny, Sarcastic..
Where do you live?: Carvahall

-Dragon Form-

Name: Surik
Rider (If has one): Cuan
Description: Somewhat A Greenish Color With Amber Eyes
Personality: Cuan Personality
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Name: Perceus
Description:- Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - C774388
Personality: Will unfold
Other: he's Albino, Starrique's rider
Where do you live?: Galfni
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:03 pm

((ACCEPTED ALL!))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Name: Enelya (En-nil-lya)
Description: Tall and skinny for her age. She has a very regal apperance and has almond eyes. She has jet black hair that is long, but she usually keeps it in a tight tiny bun. When or if she lets it down it goes down to her sholder and has oftend been compared to water. It just flows and is very soft. Her face is very pale, almost white, and she has light pink lips. She has an anguar chin. She has an extrordinal long neck and small sholders. She has long legs make her appear to float everytime she walks. She has very fluid-like motions. She has pointed ears and is an Elf.
Personality: She is very quiet and secretive. She will not talk to you at all and is invisable because she can be so silent. She can slip through almost anything without being detected. She is happy around friends and can be carefree, but she is also very protective of herself and her family. She will not sit with her back exposed and will always be alert and ready to attack someone if the time comes. Has the same mind powers as all elves.
Other: Very similer to Arya. Is really 178 but appears to be fifteen.
Where do you live?: The forest. It is unknown where her loyalties lie.

-Dragon Form-

Name: Atama (At-ta-ma)
Rider (If has one): Enelya
Description: A jet black dragon with pure white almond shaped eyes. Derainia has a long tail with white swirls all down it. Her face is very angular with white tipped ears. Her scales are rougher than most and she has a pure white belly. She is very large for a dragon and still has her hearts of hearts. She has a white pearl imprint on her forehead. Her wings are the dark black with white trickleing through. Her sattle is a black leather one with white straps.
Personality: Very protective of Enelya. She is a very fierce fighter and has a quick temper. Atama loves to fly and be dangerous. She can stay in flight for a long time as long as she eats frequently.
Other: No.

Last edited by ParadoxCrazy{Runa} on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:43 pm

((Accepted! RP?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:45 pm

(( Anyone RP?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:46 pm

((ME!))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:46 pm

(I will!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:47 pm

(( Alrighty.. Who and who? And I'm not very good at Eragon.. So BEWARE!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:48 pm

((Me niether...))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Enon sat on hisdragon as they flew over the Beor mountains.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Enelya sat atop Atama and watched the Beor mountains fly by. She smiled and said to Atama in her mind, Can you not go so fast... If elves are able to get whiplash, I think you've given it to me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Kilor swooped down to one of the higher entrances of Farthen Dur. He let Enon slid off and lightly blew a flame.

Enon smiled and pulled off Kilor's saddle.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Enelya watched the mountains with acute eyes. She swooped down and slipped in an entrance to Farthen Dur.

Atama bumped into another dragon and a jet black flame popped out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Kilor jumped as the warmth of the other dragon's fire heated his scales Watch it! he snapped.

Enon waved and hung the saddle up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Atama growled, Do you want me to barbaque these two-leggeds and dragon?

No Enelya said in Atama's mind only. Her jet black hair was in a bun right now, revealing her elven ears, "Hello." She greated, not leaving her sattle.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Enon nodded a hello and went into the mountain followed by Kilor.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Enelya nodded and then projeted her thoughts, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Perseus walked around, doind his regular chores. He wished he could do something exciting, but at the rate with his family being so poor, he didn't think that was coming along anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -   - Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Alagaesia - An Inheritance RP -
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next