RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!

Go down 
+8
Blank's Toucan
Renna Longshadow
Suburbia
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
Peachfrost
Star
Jay
NeWmS <3
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! Empty
PostSubject: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven\'t read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:04 pm

Welcome to Alagaesia! (and Surda! Don't forget Surda! =])
The battle between the Varden and the empire continues! Which side will you join?

Here's who you can play : * Varden only ^Empire only

YOU CANNOT CLAIM ERAGON, SAPHIRA, ARYA ETC. ETC AS YOUR OWN. ANYONE IS ALLOWED TO USE THEM AT ANY TIME.

Dragon Rider : Rides a dragon, uses magic and lives as long as an elf.

Dragon : Can use magic. Either be Wild or bonded with a Rider.

Magician : Not as powerful as a Rider, but have a basic grasp of the ancient language and magic.

*Elf : Taller than humans, and very beautiful. All elves can use magic to some extent, and have extremely long lives.

Human : Self-explanatory.

*Dwarf : Shorter than humans and elves. They like stone, carving things out of stone, digging tunnels all that good stuff.

^Shade : A demon-ish sorcerer. Generally have Pale skin, and red eyes.

You can join either the Varden or the Empire! [Galbatorix needs friends, y'know....]

RULES : My favorite part!

► You cannot have your character be from the book. Book characters [Murtagh, Orik etc.] are allowed to be played by anybody, but use them ONLY WHEN YOU NEED TO TALK WITH THEM.

►Please, please only have ONE Dragon/Rider. Dragons are supposed to be very rare, so let's not overdue it.

ALL NEW RIDERS MUST BE PART OF THE EMPIRE.

► Type "Murtagh is awesome =]" with your form so I know you've read the rules.

If you didn't read the books.....

Dragon Riders have a little silver mark on their hand called the gedwey ignesia [sp?]. If a Rider is killed, his dragon will die with him, but for some reason you don't die when your dragon does. Dragons cannot breathe fire until they are mature [let's call that 6 months old]. Magic is used by speaking the ancient language. For exampl, you say brisingr aand that tree over there burst in flame. Since no one really knows the anceient alnguage, you do not have to use it in RP.

Form!

Name :
What are you?:
Varden or Empire?:
Description:
Male or Female?:
Anything else?:

Mine

Name : Firn
What are you?: I'm a human Rider
Varden or Empire?: Varden...duh
Description : Tan skin and black hair that is always pulled in a bun. Clothes vary from day-to-day.
Male or Female: Female
Anything else?: My dragon's name is Zhada.

Name : Zhada
What are you?: I'm a dragon. Rawr.
Varden or Empire?: Varden
Description: Jet-black scales, and purple underbelly.
Male or female?: Female
Anything else?: My Rider is Firn.

Members :

Varden -

Firn, a Rider
Zhada, a dragon

Eric, a Rider
Starva, a dragon

Yuna, an elf

Raneowen, an elf Rider
Theldeon, a dragon

Jaden, a rider
Altarra, a dragon

Empire -

Erin, a witch

Shaylis, a Shade

Odessa, a half-elf, half-human

Undecided

Saithyr, a wild Dragon

Aerith, a wild dragon

Last edited by Super Newms! on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:34 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:17 pm

(I loved and love these books!!!!!!! You Spelled Gedwey Ignesia right!)

Name : Eric
What are you?: Dragon Rider
Varden or Empire?:Varden
Description:A lot like Eragon, Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, about six foot,
Male or Female?:Male
Anything else?:Murtagh is awessomeness! :]

Name : Starva ((Star))
What are you?: Dragon
Varden or Empire?:Varden
Description:A green dragon with whitish blue speckles
Male or Female?:Female
Anything else?:Rider is Eric
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:21 pm

((YAY!!!! A person! xD Thanks fer joining!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:23 pm

((Welcome am I accepted?))
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:25 pm

((Yup! We can pretend you were already in the Varden to begin with...))

Firn woke up as Zhada was poking her.
Quit it.

Zhada grinned sheepishly. You've slept in much too long.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:26 pm

Name : Erin
What are you?:Magican
Varden or Empire?:Empire! *Cackles*
Description:A black haired Witch with golden brown eyes, Around 5' 11''
Male or Female?:Female
Anything else?:Nope not really except Murtagh is Awesome ((For the Varden but not for us...))
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:29 pm

((Ah, a new charrie. I'm gonna make an empire charrie soon as I can think of one...))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:37 pm

Eric sat on Starva, they were a few miles out of Alagesia. Now fly me over to that pine he ordered through the mind link that they shared.

Starva shot across the clearing towards the pine. She rammed into the large tree, ripping it from the ground.

"Star you need to work on slowing down on a sudden notice" Eric said as he let out a little chuckle
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:31 pm

I love Eragon! It rocks!
Murtaugh is awesome! =] Seriously. That was until I read Eldest, atleast.
Name : Saithyr
What are you?: Wild Dragon :pkheart:
Varden or Empire?: Undecided
Description: Black, with gold at the very tips of her scales. Bat like wings, gold eyes.
Male or Female?: Female
Anything else?: nope.

Name: Shaylis
What are you?: Shade! ( mwahahahaha! )
Varden or Empire?: Whadda you think? Empire.
Description: Shadish, with the right colored skin and everything, her hair is long, down past her waist, but she wears it twisted on the back of her head. Tall.
Male or Female?: Female.
Anything else?: Durza's x-apprentice.
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:09 pm

Ah, we need a few elves, do we not? ^^
Name : Odessa
What are you?: dark Elf/human
Varden or Empire?:Empire
Description: dark skin, pale blue eyes, and black, raven-like hair. Hair just touches the shoulders, and curls into ringlets at the bottom. usually wears a dark dress, or somthing like that X3
Male or Female?:female, duh xD
Anything else?:Is known well among Varden. Most people either fear her, because she is made "famous" with her poisons and what-not,or they think she's beautiful take ur pick lol ^_-

Name :Yuna
What are you?:full,pure Elf
Varden or Empire?: Varden
Description: short, choppy blonde hair, green eyes. Somewhat of a wood elf, or wood fairy, for that matter, since she likes to tinker with human objects. wears handmade skirts and flowy shirts...like a stinking elf, otay?
Male or Female?:*cough*
Anything else?:She is very curious, and intelligent when it comes to the land. Often helps stranded travelers and dragons.

Murtagh is awesome =] xD
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:37 pm

(Yeah, I kinda wanna punch Murtagh now...but he's cool! ^^)

(Oh, an evil elfy thing! Interesting, Peachie....)

Zhada waved her tail infront of Firn. Wake up.

Firn rubbed her eyes, and got dressed for the, wearing a pathced up, but durable red dress.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:44 pm

Ooh! Oooh! Yay! Murtagh is awesome. xD =]

Name:
Raneowen
What are you?:
A rider Elf

Varden or Empire?:
Varden

Description:
She has straight, silver hair that falls about halfway down her
back. A slightly pointed chin points to an elegant ancestry, and her ears have the slightest sharpness to them at the tips. She usually wears a black shirt that has slightly billowy sleeves, and brown gaucho-like pants. She goes barefoot, but on the rare occasion you will see her with a pair of black boots on. Raneowen has a lace-up leather armguard on each arm, and short wristguards on each wrist. Her eyes are a harsh shade of silvery-blue, with a pale blue near the outside and a silver near the inside.

Male or Female?:
Female

Anything else?:
My dragon's name is Theldeon.

Name :
Theldeon

What are you?: A dragon.

Varden or Empire?:
Varden, with my mistress.

Description:
Snow-colored scales with a rainbow opalescent sheen run down his back and legs, ending at the beginnings of each feet where the scales become fur. A black mane sprouts from the back of his head, running down his neck until it gets to his shoulders then beginning again at the base of his tail. Small tufts of black fur tip his elbows, and the tips of his white ears. A pair of short, black horns sprout from the back of his head, jutting out backwards. The horns appear to have broken at some point, as instead of being long, they end looking like a piece was broken off of them.

A pair of bat-like wings sprout from his shoulders; the membranes are ragged and torn, showing his age, and are a very light shade of pink. The well-muscled 'arms' of each wing are covered with scales. He has four 'fingers' on each wing, and another one sprouting from the 'elbow' of each wing arm.
His eyes are a deep blue, with no pupils. Theldeon has four claws on his back toes, and five on his forepaws; one on each 'finger'. A long, ragged red scar mars his left side, under his bat-like wings.

Male or Female?:
Male

Anything else?:
I am the Dragon who Raneowen rides.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:05 pm

(Well in this game I have, you can chose to be one of the following, Light Elf,Wood Elf Ranger,High Elf Cleric,or a Dark Elf Shadowknight.There are also Warriors and such...but I thought it would be cool to use somthing along those lines ^^")

Yuna threw the translucent object at a Locus tree. It shattered.
"What good is it if it break when you throw it?" she murmered, and sat down on a log with her arms crossed. She had found a new human object, somewhat like a cup...but with a wider mouth. She pondered the possibilities while she combed her fingers through her hair.

Odessa cackled, sitting on an old dark colored chair at the front of the castle. She twirled er fingers in the air and a large drop of water formed on her hand. It acted like a crystal ball, keeping shape and showing a picture rather than slipping through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:26 pm

Zhada peered down from teh tree she was roosting in at an elf [Yuna]. Hello.

Zhada, where are you? asked Firn.

(Cool, Atekis!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:34 pm

(Is Yuna telepathic too then? ^^" sorry its been ages since I've seen the movie.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Name : Aerith
What are you?: wild Dragon
Varden or Empire?: undecided
Description:Aerith
Male or Female?: Male
Anything else?: Murtagh is awesome =]
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:51 pm

(She can only talk to Zhada since Zhada invaded her mind. xD)

(Good job Suburbia)
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:43 pm

(oh my gosh! I LOVE this book, and the movie! YAYNESS!)

Name: Sky

who are you: dragon rider

description: Fair colored skin with Dirty blond hair, clothes vary. His eyes are a light green.

varden, or empire: varden, duh

other: notta

name: ummm Ember

description: light red scales with glass clear claws and white under-belly, green eyes.

who are you: dragon...

varden, or empire: varden

other: notta

( Eragon and Saphira are awesome! NOT murtagh! lol murtagh is awesome*grunts*)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:50 am

Rane stepped between the endless gardens of her home, Ellismera. She let out a low, quiet sigh and turned to the white dragon who crouched outside of the garden.

We should head towards the Varden, the dragon thought to her in his deep, base tones.

"I know, Theldeon. You ready, then?"

I have been ready since the dawn of time.

Raneowen easily swung into the special saddle between her mount's neck and shoulders, and lightly wrapped the halters in one hand. "Let's fly!"

With a roar that was seen in rainbow fire, the white dragon soared into the sky and towards the Beors, and Farthen Dur.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:40 am

( I'm gonna start now..........)

I stood in a forest, The Spine to be exact, looking up at the trees. Galbatorix is getting impateint, he wants action. So here I was, in This god-forsaken foreset, while Durza was off keep tabs on the lad, and working on the elf chit. He may have been my mentor, but I was much better than him. I could certainly track better, I was more aware. And I didn't get so wraped up in my work............ But here I was, where every thing Had suposedly started. I knew it hadn't started here, the whole thing went back farther, much, much farther. I was suposed to bbe looking for clues that the Ra'zacs left behind. Glabatorix's almighty Ra'zacss. I was more than a bit tired of them. Always poking in my buisness. But they were off now, looking for the dragon and the boy of a rider that she follows. I stalked around, looking for anything to bring me credit. After searching a square mile I decided to go check out the ruin of a farm house. When I finally got there I nodded. They had done their job well.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:19 pm

(Riiiight lol >.<)

Yuna looked up, and smiled. She waved to the dragon, and looked around for it's rider. Where is Firn?
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:24 pm

Theldeon dove down, towards the hidden entrance to the Varden. He let out a low roar, and slipped inside with his Elven rider on his back.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:12 pm

I walked towards the rubble, sighing softly. Two more steps and I would be knee deep in the ruins. There was a glint of silver, I picked it up. The remains of a kitchen knife. and extremeley scorched half of a chair. A burnt down, ruined wall, a broken bed. I stepped out of the 'house' and looked at the surounding land not bad. Down the road I could see a bit of a city, I decided to leave incase somone came this way. I was guessing a Shade was not a normal site around here.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:18 pm

Sleeping, I think said Zhada, amused.

Firn heard a dragon roar by the Varden's gates. She peered out through a secret window, and asked with her mind to the dragon and it's Rider, Friend or Foe?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Yuna shrugged her shouldars, and started to climb the branches of the tree. Once she got their, she waved her fingers in an odd fashion and a apple apeared in her hand. "Here." she handed it to Zhada, let it take it from her, and turned to look for Firn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next