RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!

Go down 
+8
Blank's Toucan
Renna Longshadow
Suburbia
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
Peachfrost
Star
Jay
NeWmS <3
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Skye lay on his back with his arms bent under-neath his head. He looked up at the clouds, nothing else to do around here at the moment. He thought.

There's always flying. Ember suggested bordely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:33 pm

( Anyone here who wants to RP? )
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:05 pm

Mutargh is awesome

Name : Kizuna
What are you?: I iz human. Meow. XD
Varden or Empire?: As much as I'd love to be evil- Ijust have to go with the Varden.
Description:

I can't really decribe her outfit- here is link.
https://2img.net/h/i169.photobucket.com/albums/u215/Radiotrashrocket/Warrior%20Anime%20Blonde%20Girls/Warrior/yupyupyupitscatie.jpg Not that young though. imagine her a little older. LOL
Male or Female?: Female! DUH
Anything else?: Eric is a girl's name too, so don't protest.

Name: Thunderstar
What are you?: Dragon. Bark-Bark. LOL!
Varden or empire?: Varden
Description- http://mastersofkarate.com/images/dragon_hh_1_web.jpg
Male or Female?: Male
Anything else??: Eric's dragon

Last edited by Blankfeather on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:52 pm

(BF there's already an Eric)

Zhada ate the apple eagerly, savoring it's sweet flavour. Firn, wakey wakey!

Coming, she grunted, grabbing her black and purple sword Shinar.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:37 am

Super Newms! wrote:
Sleeping, I think said Zhada, amused.

Firn heard a dragon roar by the Varden's gates. She peered out through a secret window, and asked with her mind to the dragon and it's Rider, Friend or Foe?

'Tis Raneowen and Theldeon, Rane replied. Theldeon grumbled at the intrusion, but silently agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:56 am

Firn sensed no danger from the Rider and dragon. Alright, I'll open the gate....

Firn, what are you doing? asked Zhada.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:15 am

If you need proof, I am of the elves of Elesmera. Rane told the other Rider in the Ancient Language.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:43 am

That's good enough for me, said Firn, opening up the gates so the Dragon and his Rider could come into the Farthen Dur.

Zhada huffed, and ate another apple.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:50 am

Theldeon stalked in, his pupil-less eyes glinting in the light from the Farthen Dur mountain. He padded towards the Dragonloft, and Rane slid off of his back.
"I'll meet you up there."
The dragon nodded, and flew up.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:01 am

"You're an elf?" asked Firn curiously as the dragon took off.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:03 am

The girl looked to the one who had spoken, and nodded. "That I am, Rider."
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:20 am

"I've never met an elf before," she said interestedly,"What is your dragon's name?"
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:21 am

"Theldeon, and mine is Raneowen." The elf glanced up at the dragon, just visible to her sensitive eyes.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 am

"I'm Firn, and my dragon Zhada isn't here right now. Nice to meet you," she said, her green eyes looking over the elf.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:25 am

Rane nodded to the rider girl, and started towards the kitchens, her bare feet silent against the stone.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:41 pm

(If anyone wants to rp, Skye and Ember are open)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:44 pm

( Anyone here? :) )
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:36 am

( Again: Anyone here? )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:51 pm

ME, but Newms hasn't seen my form- YET!
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:38 pm

( Oh........................)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:16 pm

Blankfeather wrote:
Mutargh is awesome

Name : Kizuna
What are you?: I iz human. Meow. XD
Varden or Empire?: As much as I'd love to be evil- Ijust have to go with the Varden.
Description:

I can't really decribe her outfit- here is link.
https://2img.net/h/i169.photobucket.com/albums/u215/Radiotrashrocket/Warrior%20Anime%20Blonde%20Girls/Warrior/yupyupyupitscatie.jpg Not that young though. imagine her a little older. LOL
Male or Female?: Female! DUH
Anything else?: Eric is a girl's name too, so don't protest.

Name: Thunderstar
What are you?: Dragon. Bark-Bark. LOL!
Varden or empire?: Varden
Description- http://mastersofkarate.com/images/dragon_hh_1_web.jpg
Male or Female?: Male
Anything else??: Eric's dragon

Approved. =]
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:19 pm

Super Newms! wrote:
Welcome to Alagaesia! (and Surda! Don't forget Surda! =])
The battle between the Varden and the empire continues! Which side will you join?

Here's who you can play : * Varden only ^Empire only

YOU CANNOT CLAIM ERAGON, SAPHIRA, ARYA ETC. ETC AS YOUR OWN. ANYONE IS ALLOWED TO USE THEM AT ANY TIME.

Dragon Rider : Rides a dragon, uses magic and lives as long as an elf.

Dragon : Can use magic. Either be Wild or bonded with a Rider.

Magician : Not as powerful as a Rider, but have a basic grasp of the ancient language and magic.

*Elf : Taller than humans, and very beautiful. All elves can use magic to some extent, and have extremely long lives.

Human : Self-explanatory.

*Dwarf : Shorter than humans and elves. They like stone, carving things out of stone, digging tunnels all that good stuff.

^Shade : A demon-ish sorcerer. Generally have Pale skin, and red eyes.

You can join either the Varden or the Empire! [Galbatorix needs friends, y'know....]

RULES : My favorite part!

► You cannot have your character be from the book. Book characters [Murtagh, Orik etc.] are allowed to be played by anybody, but use them ONLY WHEN YOU NEED TO TALK WITH THEM.

►Please, please only have ONE Dragon/Rider. Dragons are supposed to be very rare, so let's not overdue it.

► We do need people in the Empire. Evil can be fun....

► Type "Murtagh is awesome =]" with your form so I know you've read the rules.

If you didn't read the books.....

Dragon Riders have a little silver mark on their hand called the gedwey ignesia [sp?]. If a Rider is killed, his dragon will die with him, but for some reason you don't die when your dragon does. Dragons cannot breathe fire until they are mature [let's call that 6 months old]. Magic is used by speaking the ancient language. For exampl, you say brisingr aand that tree over there burst in flame. Since no one really knows the anceient alnguage, you do not have to use it in RP.

Form!

Name :
What are you?:
Varden or Empire?:
Description:
Male or Female?:
Anything else?:

Mine

Name : Firn
What are you?: I'm a human Rider
Varden or Empire?: Varden...duh
Description : Tan skin and black hair that is always pulled in a bun. Clothes vary from day-to-day.
Male or Female: Female
Anything else?: My dragon's name is Zhada.

Name : Zhada
What are you?: I'm a dragon. Rawr.
Varden or Empire?: Varden
Description: Jet-black scales, and purple underbelly.
Male or female?: Female
Anything else?: My Rider is Firn.

Members :

Varden -

Firn, a Rider
Zhada, a dragon

Eric, a Rider
Starva, a dragon

Yuna, an elf

Raneowen, an elf Rider
Theldeon, a dragon

Kizuna, a Rider
Thunderstar, a dragon

Empire -

Erin, a witch

Shaylis, a Shade

Odessa, a half-elf, half-human

Undecided

Saithyr, a wild Dragon

Aerith, a wild dragon
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:25 pm

( RP anyone? )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:09 pm

(Thanks a bunch Newms!)

Kizuna leaned against Thunderstar as he flew, the air whirling her hair in every direction.

Thunderstar glided down to a clearing, and folded his wings.

Last edited by Blankfeather on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:08 am

I left the little city and headed back to the cavern I had found. I had put my 'equipment' in there: A crystalll for reaching The Empire, my extra blade, about two full viles of poison, and a bag with food in it. And oh yes, some chains. I couldn't leave without those. I took my good blade out of its sheath and rubbed some minor, nerve freazing poison on it. It was good for hunting and fighting dwarves, as they were so small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next