RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!

Go down 
+8
Blank's Toucan
Renna Longshadow
Suburbia
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
Peachfrost
Star
Jay
NeWmS <3
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:39 pm

(I can RP with Altarra and Jaden if you like, Horsie. :))
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:39 pm

(Sure!)

Sky looked around. His dragon was sleeping loudly, and snoring while she was at it. He rolled his eyes and leaned against her scaly body, waiting for something to happen
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:43 pm

Jaden walked through the woods, with Altarra by his side. He glanced at the silver scar on his palm. He sighed. So much has happened since I left home.
The dog-sized dragon squeaked at him, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:52 pm

Sky heard a voice not far off. Knowing he was in the woods, he gripped the hilt of his sword, in case it was a threat. "Who's there?" he called nervously.

Avni lifted her head of her paws. What are you doing? she asked.

Last edited by lilhorselover on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:20 am

LilHorselover, please do not use Red. It is restricted for Moderators and Administrators only. Thank You. :)

Thunderstar flew over the forest, and landed on a cliff over a clearing. He could see a hatchling and a boy below him.

Kizuna jumped off Thunderstar, and stood on the cliff, looking down at the boy and his hatchling.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:44 am

Jaden and Altarra froze, to hear a voice call out. Cautiously, Altarra began stalking towards the sound. "Altarra, get back here!" Jaden hissed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:12 am

Thunderstar dove off the ledge, and landed softly beside the hatchling. Hello, I'm Thunderstar. he said telepathically to the hatchling, his icy blue gaze met the boy's.

Kizuna smiled at Thunderstar trying to comfort the hatchling.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:28 am

"Altarra . . ." Jaden warned, not knowing whether the hatchling would try and attack or anything.
Altarra stuck her tongue out at Jaden. I'm Altarra! she replied happily to Thunderstar.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:31 am

That's a nice name for a cute little hatchling like you. Is the boy your future rider? Thunderstar asked.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:39 am

(ah yes, i guess the same rules apply here as on WI then? I will change it, thanks for the heads up:))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:40 am

No, he's my rider now! she said. Or he will be, when I'm bigger.

(How big is Thunderstar?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:43 am

(Adult :o )

Very good. then maybe you can see what it's like to fly. Thunderstar chuckled. My rider, Kizuna, she's in the woods right now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:47 am

Kizuna? That's pretty! Altarra squealed. When will I fly? She cocked her head at him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:50 am

Oh, maybe in a few moons. You still need to grow some. Thunderstar smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:54 am

She sighed, and scowled. I don't wanna wait.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:55 am

Thunderstar nodded. You must be pateint and wait.

(Jaden + Thunderstar?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:59 am

Jaden cautiously walked up, not taking his eyes off the dragon. "Come on, Altarra," he said, not having any clue whether this dragon was a threat to them.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:02 am

Thunderstar dipped his head to the boy as Kizuna walked up. I see you found another hatchling.. she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:08 am

Jaden relaxed visibly. If the dragon had a rider, that meant that he probably wouldn't attack.
Altarra glanced at Jaden, but ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:11 am

Kizuna mounted Thunderstar.

Thunderstar jutted past the two, and then dove into the sky, soaring just in view of the clouds.

Kizuna relaxed as Thunderstar glided in a drift, and looked at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:13 am

Altarra gaped at them as they flew off. Wow, she thought, wishing that she was able to fly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:36 am

Thunderstar saw that there was a lake a few feet ahead, and swooped low to the ground, landing on the shore.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:13 am

(I g2g and give my bro a turn. See you later!)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:03 pm

Zhada flew over to where Thunderstar crouched by the lake. Hello, hello! I see you've found some friends, she remarked.

Firn ran barefoot through the forest, trying to find her dragon. ZHADA!!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:40 pm

Thunderstar agreed. "Yes, but I hear Firn as well." he laughed.

Kizuna heard Firn. "Firn!!! Zhada's here with me and Thunderstar! By the lake!" she howled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!   :. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:. Alagaesia .: An Eragon RP - If you haven't read Eragon, you can still join!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next