RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:11 pm

(( You don't need to do that Misty! :D ))

Onyx nodded her head, it was almost time for the Keepers to feed them, and she was quite hungry. " Do you want something to eat?" She asked, already halfway to the feeding area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:12 pm

(( Actually, I took it like 14 times!!!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:13 pm

(No,I want to! I wanted to add you anyways, LOL!)

Comet nodded and walked beside her, his fur touching hers.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Itachi growled from behimd Comet, and then walked beside him. "We talk after this." he growled at him, and grabbed his share of meat, heading for the gym Itachi usually hung out on.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:22 pm

Comet growled low as Itachi passed him, but turned back to Onyx and smiled. "Your eyes are the most beautiful I have ever seen!" I told her romantically.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:28 pm

{Ok, just skip that, she's not on anymore, Misty.}
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 pm

(KK)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:35 pm

Itachi growled a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:40 pm

(lets not RP here, just the other place, cuz cant really without Wolf, cuz Comet is with her)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Sheba noticed Onyx, and another wolf along with Itachi, approaching the kill pile. She was gnawing on a piece of meat right next to the pile. Standing, she brushed next to Itachi. "Who's he?" She asked, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Itachi growled. "Comet, a new wolf. Along with two others. I shall keep an eye on Lady Onyx, he is trying to catch her heart." he ripped into the meat.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:56 pm

Sheba blinked again and murmered softly. "It's alright...Onyx will let her heart pick her destiny. Anyways, what others?" She felt completely oblivious as she took abother bite of her own meat.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:50 pm

Escape padded aroun the small enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:02 pm

Name: Rijo

Decription: His upper body is charcoal black, but around his muzzle and legs the color fades into a cream-brown. He has the most amazing eyes- deep, dark blue with gold flecks.
Other: (Personality) He usually keeps to himself, and has a hard time saying what he wants to say. He can be feirce however, so just because he wont insult doesn't mean there wont be a battle of fangs and claws. If you give him a chance, he may 'open up'.
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)): No
Interest of alpha male: Sure

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 Tundra_wolf

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:20 am

(( Oooo, Rijo is pretty!!! ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:15 am

"A female and her pup, the twosome heading for the dens." Itachi answered.

Moonrise took her share of meat and sat beside Itachi, gently leaning to him.

Itachi nuzzled her, and then finished his meal.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:22 pm

(ooh...Rijo is handsome. He seems quite right for Sheba too.^^)

Sheba only turned away from the two and took the last bite of her meal.Afterwards, she went over to her den and layed down with her head on her paws. For some reason she felt very tired.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:55 pm

((Thanks! I found this pic and I just had to use it!))

Rijo scowled to himself. He had so badly wished that the zookeepers hadn't taken him away. The lonliness was driving him to become feirce and angry. Suddenly a sharp movement flung him to the back of the truck he was in. It had stopped, Rijo was at his new home.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:05 pm

Sheba imediatly stood up at the sound of a new creature in the exhibit. The He-wolf stepped out of the entrance very flustered. She decided, if nothing else to do, to go and meet him. She padded over swiftly. "Hello there... You been captured too?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:09 pm

"Well of course, I'm here... in this cage, right?" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:12 pm

Sheba pulled her head back as if she had smelled somthing foul. "Right. Anyways, I'm Sheba, the beta of this pack. And who may you be?" she asked him, eyeing his dark pelt over.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:15 pm

"I'm Rijo," he growled. "And... don't take it personally if I'm not too friendly today, it wasn't the best day for me."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:19 pm

Sheba snorted. "I don't blame you.It does'nt get mcuh better from here." she led him to an empty space, right for a den. "If you want you an sleep here tonight." she barked, poking her head inside.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:25 pm

"I will," he agreed, than added, "So, if you're the beta... than there must be an alpha. Who's the alpha?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:49 pm

"Oh, right. Her name is Onyx, she's over there." she pointed with her muzzle to the fresh kill pile. Make yourself comfy." she said before trotting off to the pond on the other side of the exhibit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next