RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:57 pm

Rijo nodded. He would meet the alpha later. So there is a pack here- well, somewhat of a pack... he thought begginning to find items to put in his 'den'.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:33 pm

((I'm changing Rijo's eye color. Look on his form!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:15 pm

Comet smiled. "I'll get the meat!" he ran off to the food at grabbed a large piece, to share with Onyx. He dragged the large meat over to Onyx and pressed his skin against her. "Care to share?" he laughed as he put the food in front of Onyx.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:18 pm

Suddenly Rijo smelt the meat for himself. The smell was bitter, and he put his ears back. A he-wolf was padding over to the wolf Sheba had pointed to earlier- the alpha... was Onyx her name? "I guess I'll go have a chat," he muttered, and padded over.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:31 pm

Comet was about to take a small bite of the meat as Rijo walked over. "Oh, hey..." he stared glumly at Rijo.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:34 pm

Rijo could see the darkened expression on the wolf's face. "Listen..." he barked. "I'm Rijo, I'm sorta new here. I already met the beta- Sheba- and she said that you were the alpha... Onyx, right?" Rijo looked at the she-wolf, he hoped he had gotten it right.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:39 pm

Comet pointed to Onyx, who was beside him. "Yah, she's Onyx," he glared lightly at Rijo.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:43 pm

"I don't mean to ruffle your fur the wrong way," the handsome he-wolf replied, noticing the glare. "Is she your mate or something...?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:45 pm

Comet slowly shook his hed, but silently wished desperatly she was. She was nice, beautiful, the alpha female, and he really liked her!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:48 pm

Rijo nodded. "Ok, then," he said. He assumed this wolf didn't want him messing with the alpha female.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:52 pm

Comet turned to Onyx. "So,tellme about yourself..." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Rijo assumed this was said in meaning for him to leave. "Well... nice meeting you than," he said, and walked off.

((*Groans* Now we have to wait for Wolf!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:22 am

(yah,lol! WOLF WHERE ARE YOU?!?!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:00 am

(Yea um, about your little relationship thingy Misty....I just want to say, I don't think it's fair for your charrie to be full blown in love and all touchy-feely (lol) with the alpha when you only met her 5 minute ago. Espesially when there are a few other he-wolves trying to fight for her love when they have known her better and longer and everything. But I geuss it's up to wolf, really. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:14 am

(Yeah, that's what I was gonna say.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:17 am

( I just did'nt want to be unfair, thats all.;D)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:19 am

(:P but thats just the way he is,LOL, its not like she'll pick him, she already has the alpha male picked out, so Comet is just trying to get her attention. I usually don't usually make desperate wolves, but that's the way I made Comet :P)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:30 am

(oooh hes that type lol. I see. )
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:33 am

(yahh, I like to vary my personality's so he is that type!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:12 pm

((K, enough chit-chat, RP anyone?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:17 pm

(can't RP right now, but maybe later!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:29 pm

((Did we like... abandon this thread>))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:47 pm

(yahh... Let's start RPing here again!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:26 pm

((K... Rijo is near the man-made lake))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:26 am

(KK)

"Shaynee!" ShadowNight called. "Shaynee,come on, you need exercise, lets go for a walk!" she smiled as her daughter got up and walked with her. 'Where should we go?"

"Muma, can we go to the lake?" Shaynee asked almost silently. For the tough girl she really was, she was shy! She padded along side her mom as they headed for the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next