RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Denali left the group of wolves and padded to the fence ending, pressing her nose through sadly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:44 pm

Twilight padded next to Denali. She sighed and breathed. "Someday, we will find a way out."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:03 pm

She breathed in heavily. "Ok, then I'll tell both of you," she said. "I had an idea for an escape, well, it was mostly my brothers idea, but we never went with it. You see those switches on the sides of the other cages?" she said pointing to them. "About a month ago, the Twolegs had captured a new animal. To get the animal in the cage... they used the switch. Wouldn't that be the same way to get the animals out?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Lupus nodded. "...You're right! That's definetely a way to get out!" His eyes widened and he gazed at Mallie. "You sure are observant!"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 pm

"It might not work, though," she pointed out. "Ever since the pack's last... er, attempt... at escaping the Twolegs have-" Instead of finishing the sentence she slowly pointed her nose torwards a camera.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:32 pm

Lupus scowled. "We'll find a way to take care of those cameras...let's go tell Onyx."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:46 pm

"Where is Onyx?" she dared to ask, remembering that she had not seen the alpha in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:54 pm

"..I don't know." Lupus hesitated.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:59 pm

((My sis is playing Wii and she turned it up REALLY loud, the worst part is that the computer is right next to the Tv))

"Well, that wont do us any good..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:35 pm

((kate?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:17 am

((Yeah!!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:29 am

((figures))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:48 pm

freedom

Name: ShadowNight
Decription: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 O51heb (I drew it ;D)
Other: Has one pup, Shaynee, that she's hiding, looking for a mate
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)): nope
Interest of alpha male: mmm hmm!

Name: Shaynee
Decription: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 2a6jdki
Other: ShadowNight's pup-in-hiding
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)): nuu
Interest of alpha male: yahh!

Name: Comet
Decription: light yellow with a comet-like red circle-thing with bright blue eyes
Other: lookin for a mate
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)):nope
Interest of alpha male: DUH! LOL
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:39 pm

(( Welcome ! ! ! ))

Onyx heard the keepers put more wolves into the cage. She padded out to greet them, she noticed a male with them, she eyed him, checking him over, then shook her head and woofed a greeting to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:41 pm

Itachi padded from behind Onyx to beside her. "Welcome." he woofed.

Moonrise sat in their den.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:49 pm

ShadowNight nodded a greeting as she dropped her pup from hermouth whom she had somehow kept from the keepers. "Say hello." she whispered to her daughter.

Shaynee stared up, wide eyed at the scary wolves. "Hello..." She whispered.

Comet smiled atOnyx. "Helloooo!" he chuckled,eying her. "I am Comet!" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:53 pm

Itachi lowered his head, and the turned his muzzle to her ear. "Lady Onyx, don't mind me, but Comet is eying you." he whispered in her ear, and then turned to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Onyx nodded, keeping her alpha posture in tact. " Thanks for the tip." She whispered back, then turned to the three wolves, She lowered her head to the pup, "Well Hi there, I"m Onyx." She raised her head back up, then looked at the adults.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Onyx was a beautiful wolf, Comet liked it! His light gaze met her eyes and locked in. He smiled, "If you don'tmind me saying, you are a very beautiful wolf!" he glanced at her body once more and back to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:58 pm

Shaynee noddedbut still looked scared.

Come on sweety, leave the big wolves alone now." ShadowNight smiled and walked away from the two wolves. She was happy to know one wolf here, her daughter!
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:01 pm

" Why thank you, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name?" She asked, she took her eyes away, maybe her decision was decided to quickly.

(( Gotta go in like 5 min. It's my Birthday today!!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:06 pm

HAPPY BIRTH-a-DAY TO YOU!!
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:07 pm

(( Thanks Tiger, I'm a Teddiursa!! ))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:08 pm

"I am Comet." I smiled, gazing into her beautiful eyes.

(Cool! Happy brithday, whats your WW ID, I'll send u a present!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:11 pm

I saw it! You're the second one to take the test!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next