RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Mintstar got up and walked to the nursery. "Spottedmask your back. What took you so long?"he asked before he got in the den.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Silver silently listened when she felt sharp pain in her stomach. She faced Mintstar. "Speaking that I nearly drowned, and we had some delays." she replied for her friend as she sat down.

Venomkit mewed and fell asleep. (that was random c:)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 pm

(Lol)

Spottedmask smiled and nodded.

Mintstar saw the kits and add,"okay,are you both okay? Since one of you somehow always finds away to "nearly drown" and one had kits."

Glowkit layed next to Venomkit and kicked him.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:09 pm

(GLOWKIT! That was mean! XD)

Silver shrugged. "I guess the world hates me," she replied with sarcasim. I guess I'm alright... Oh, I don't know!" she snorted, feeling a tinge of annoyance.

Dawnkit pressed against her mother's fluffy tail.

Venomkit let out a tiny sqeal when he was kicked, and he nipped his brother's ear in return. (Newborn kitten fight xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:17 pm

(Lol glowkit not very nice.)

Glowkit sqealed and bit Venomkit's paw.

Gingerkit moved away from Glowkit and Venomkit. She snuggled up next to Dawnkit.

Spottedmask looked over at Silver for help with the kits.

Mintstar nodded to Silver and sat in front of Spottedmask.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Silver gently grabbed Venomkit and picked him up and sat him by Mintstar. She whispered something softly into his ear, and he fell quiet. Putting him back into Spottedmask's safety circle around her kits, she put Glowkit by Spottedmask's shoulder and Venomkit at her friends hind paws. She gave both of them stern looks before silently stepping back and sitting down, keeping an eye on the kits.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Spottedmask sighed and looked at Mintstar. "Mintstar,Venom is coming for a battle,again. I will fight for my kits and clan. Silver will stay next to me the whole time. And you can't stop me."

Mintstar shook his head. "No your not Spottedmask. I'm leader and your not going to fight. How do you knoe Venom is going to come here for a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Silver bristled and faced Mintstar. A shock passed through them, shoeing Mintstar of waves crashing down over Silver's head, and the skipped to where Silver began to freeze up, and the vision ran through her leader's eyes. She twitched her tail tip and the shock stopped and Silver sat in the corner of the nursery, her head bowed.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Mintstar felt light headed now. "Silver you have to stop doing that to me."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Silver shuffled her paws. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Mintstar shook his head. "It's okay but just talk to me. Do that to everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Silver paused. "Alright." Weary, she sleepily watched the kits.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Spottedmask layed her head down in the moss and closed her eyes. She tryed to go to sleep but couldn't.

Mintstar sat there for a while then moewed to Siver thinking Spottedmask was asleep,"What are teir names?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Silver paused akwardly. "Dawnkit, Glowkit, Gingerkit, and..." she hestitated. "........Venomkit." she winced, hoping he wouldn't explode at the mention of the name 'Venom'.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Minstar's eye narrowed and looked at the kit by Spottedmask's hind legs. "Why is his name Venomkit?"he asked in a hard voice.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Silver closed her eyes and something splattered the ground by her paws. "I don't know," she replied, her voice shaking slightly from the pressure crushing her mind.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Mintstar asked still looking at the tiny kit,"That's what Venom ment be half clan. These kits are his. Right Silver?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Silver closed her eyes, but a tear splattered on her paw. "Dont blame them for their parentage, it's not their fault." she whispered, trying hard not to have a mental breakdown. "Blame me for knowing and holding it a secret if you wish. But yet I told you. It wouldn't be so hard I'd you had spoke to starclan." She turned her head away, wishing she would just fall into a coma or something.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Mintstar looked up at Silver with solf eyes. "I'm not blaming anyone. I jush hope they don't turn into him."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Silver nodded a little. "I don't think they will."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Mintstar sighed. "I'm going to have you make sure they don't."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Silver nodded. She peeked outside through a tiny hole in the nursery wall. It was dusk. She suddenly felt a wave of tiredness sweep over her. "Dusk is falling. We should leave the kits and their mother be." Silver stood, but swaying and nearly fell over. Stumbling forward, she brushed out of the nursery and headed towards the warriors den, stumbling on the way. Entering the den, she collapsed in a heap of fur onto a nest, her eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Mintstar nodded and got up to walk to his den. He jumped on to the High Branch. Looking up at the sky he whispered,"Why are you doing this to me?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 pm

(~time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm

(you can do a time skip any time you want)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next