RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Venom: My gaze looked at Gunshot. I dipped my head. "Greetings, Gunshot."

Darkclaw: I looked over at Gunshot, slightly confused.

Silver: I waited for Angelwish to speak.

Night: "Indeed."

Shadepelt: I was sitting bored outside the warriors zen. I got up and stood at the apprentice den. "Dapplepaw, Im going on a patrol near the borders. You want to come?"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Mintstar sigh and walked over to the young warrior. "Are you ok Moonfrost?"

Gunshot dipped his head. "Where did you go?"
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Dapplepaw: "Finally! Thank you!" I bounded beside him.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:15 am

Shadepelt: I paused. I guess I needed to work harder. I nodded and trotted off to the camp entrance and paused, my gaze locked on ministar and Moonfrost. I bared my fangs as a low snarl erupted from my jaws before I left the camp. I trotted to the river and waited.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Dapplepaw: "can we fish?" I mewed.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Dothead was out hunting. She was stalking a rabbit. She slowly stalked closer. The ground was littered with leafs.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Shadepelt: I looked at Dappleclaw. "Sure." I leaned over the water. A moment later my paw shot out and threw a fish into the air.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Angelwish leaned over silver, and in a hushed voice, she whispered: "Moonfrost was in love with a loner since she was an apprentice. The other day, while i had been out hunting, i followed her, and the dead body of the one she loved was there. I followed moonfrost some more, and then..." Angelwish paused, her eyes clouding. "THe loner that killed our mother, and The rouge- Pinepaw, he was called, was there. Moonfrost....Moonfrost ....K-killed him."

Moonfrost hissed. "Nothing's wrong. Why do you ask?" She growled, hostility in her eyes.

((Don't let mintstar find out yet, I want her to still be in the prophecy, BUt since pinepaw's dead, what about Angelwish? :3))

Stormstike smiled and followed splashpool. He loved the she-cat.

(I made maplewhisker a long time ago, just pretened she's an apprentice. :3))

Maplepaw smiled and caught up to dapplepaw. (can i just say 'paw?' ) "Hello!" Her eyes gleamed. "Going hunting, or on a patrol?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Mintstar eyed the she-cat and nodded. "You have just been very quite lately."

Splashpool smiled and padded to the river. "Didn't you say you wanted to see me here later. Well its later." She circled Stormstrike,purring,her tail rubbing his sides.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Dapplepaw: I saw a silver strike in the water and my paw shot out. A not-so-large-but-good-sized fish flew up. I caught it and killed it.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Moonfrost's hackles raised as she glared into mintstar's eyes. "Just because i'm quiet doesn't mean anything!" She hissed.

"Your a great hunter, dapplepaw." Maplepaw mewed, her voice silky. Her brown and cream fur blew in the wind.

((Lol, Somebody's love-struck. XD))

Stormstrike shuffled his paws. "Um...Will you be my mate, splashpool?" He asked, his face flushed red as he gazed into splashpool's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Mintstar flatten his ears. "You will not talk to me like that,"he hissed.

(lol yep.... :D)

Splashpool stopped and faced Stormstrike. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Dapplepaw: A purr rumbled in my throat. "I'm also great at fighting!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:04 pm

"Of course you are." Maplepaw purred.

Moonfrost snarled and stalked off into the forest.

Stormstrike's eyes lit up as he purred and rubbed against splashpool, and entwining her tail with his. "I love you." He murmered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Dapplepaw: I puffed my chest out.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:32 am

(love doves everywhere, eh?)

Silver: My green gaze widened. Moonfrost had killed the one she loved, and then killed the rouge that had killed there mother. She glanced over her shouldEr at Moonfrost. Her hackles raised as she looked back at Angelwish. "We must either destroy her, send her into exile, or She can just leave and join Venom and his crew."

Shadepelt: I pretended not to be paying attention as my apprentice flirted with Maplepaw. Not like I exactly cared. My paws shot forward as I fish flew into the air, glittering. I lunged upward and bit into the fish. I landed on my paws. I froze as I dropped the fish, my hackles raising. My claws unsteathed. I lunged into the river and appeared on the other side. I yowled a challenge as I crashed into the bracken, signaling intruders.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Dapplepaw:"INTRUDERS!"I yowled and plunged into the river.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:22 pm

(lol, when I read that I imagined him falling into the river. XDDD)

Shadepelt: I dashed through the bracken. I saw a flash of fur and pelted after it. The cat ran across the Thunderpath and into Venom's territory. I didn't hestitate. I darted after the other cat, entering enemy territories. Nobody went on my clans territory without getting away with it!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Dapplepaw: I raced after Shadepelt. "Venom!" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Splashpool purred but before she could say it back,she heard cat racing though the forest.

Spottedmask looked up at the sound of three cats racing though the woods.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:37 pm

(((Lol XD))

Angelwish shook her head. "Don't tell mintstar. I don't want her to be exiled, but she's dangerous...But then again, she's my sister....." ANgelwish was confused.

Moonfrost washed her paws.

"Gotta go!" Stormstrike called as he spotted moonfrost and ran over to her, sitting down in front of his kin and staring at her, his eyes filled with hostility.

"Why are you here?" Moonfrost hissed.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Splashpool nodded and padded to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Silver: I nodded. "I understand. I won't tell Miniatar either."

Slashpaw: I ran in a frantic frenzy, trying to escape Shadepelt, who was hot on my heels.

Shadepelt: I reached out an unsteathed paw and aimed a heavy blow at Slashpaw. The apprentice was thrown roughly into a tree. I crept over and realised that Slashpaw was barely five moons old. I poked the apprentice with a claw, my ears flattening. Had I killed the young Tom?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Dapplepaw: "Who is that?" I saw the young tom fall.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Gunshot jumped on Shadepelt. "Get away from him and out of our territory,"he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next