RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Otterwhisker
Snσwy Blue
Lan Fan
9 posters

So, what do YOU think?
Briar-
Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_lcap21%Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Leaf-
Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_lcap14%Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Mud-
Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_lcap7%Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
White-
Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_lcap7%Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Rose-
Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_lcap21%Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Thorn-
Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_lcap14%Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Tawny-
Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_lcap0%Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sand-
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) Empty
PostSubject: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Hi, everyone! Sorry, I haven't been on in AGES... Junior high has swamped me with two huge projects in three months, and a whole bunch of other random things. I'm not sure how often I'll be on after this, but I'm back for now. And I have a question for all of you; this is the first part.

I drew a warrior cat that I was thinking of using in a story, and originally I was going to call her Briarstar. But then I thought of a whole bunch of other names, and I couldn't choose.

So, what do YOU think?

---

This is Part 1. Here you're suggesting for me the prefix, or first part, of her name. But how should you choose?
Well, I have two drawings of the character here. It's possible to go off of only one of them, but I highly recommend taking a look at both. Then, go up to the poll and vote for which name prefix you think would be best for her.

(If you're wondering, Part 2 will be the suffix, or last part.)

Drawing 1
Drawing 2

NOTE! Briar is a thorny bush, such as blackberry or wild rose.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:08 am

I voted for Rose!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:12 am

Me too. :D
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:00 am

Thank you so much for your opinions! Believe it or not, you're actually being very helpful. :D And I'm also thanking everyone else that has voted and will vote. This poll will be open for a while, at least until I see a majority.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:02 pm

I voted Leaf, but Tawny would be nice too. Great drawings :]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:07 am

Briar.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Sand
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Thorn
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:18 pm

urm........uh............... -clicks on one of most I liked- Thorn, Brair, or Rose. idk which one...
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Thanks for your votes, everyone!

But the problem is, 5 out of 8 results are tied with 2 votes. We need a tiebreaker. xD
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:27 pm

i liked mud.

((I would've picked leaf, but that's a used name.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name for a Warriors character? (Part 1 of 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: RPcentral Polls-
Jump to: