RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:10 pm

(oohhh. Grrr I gtg D:
Bye~~~
Like, you can post something maybe so I can reply tomorrow? XD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Mintstar had stayed up all night. He sat in his den now and his pelt was a mess. He got up and padded out of his den. without thinking he walked to the warriors den. "Silver,Dothead and Night you up? I want you to do something for me,"he whispered.

Dothead had went to the warrior's den after silver did. She looked up when she heard Mintstar. Noding she got up and let her tail brush Silver's and Night's sides to get them up. She walked out of the den and sat outside.

Spottedmask finaly fell asleep at about moon high. She woke up to see pale sunlight coming into the nursery. Picking her head up she looked at her kits - Dawnkit,Glowkit,Venomkit and Gingerkit.

Gingerkit felt Spottedmask move and let out a tiny moew in protest. She squrmed closer to Spottedmask belly to stay warm and get so milk.

Glowkit was once again next to Venomkit. He heard Gingerkit and started to squrm,too. While he was squrming he kicked Dawnkit and Venomkit. He made a tiny moew and started climbing over Venomkit. He kick Dawnkit a few more times and his little claws met Venomkit's back. He made his tiny moew again and bit Venomkit on the ear looking for milk.

(I thing we are going to have a problem with Glowkit. Lol)
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:20 am

(Oyeaz. Glowkit is like bullying everybody. XD Venomkit will get him back when they are older xD)

Night twitched his whiskers. He faintly heard Mintatar. A secound later Dothead's tail brushed his side, and got her tail all in his face. He got up grumbling, shaking moss from his pelt. He podded Silver, and she snapped awake, green eyes flaring until she noticed who it was. Night padded after Dothead, wide awake.

Silver got up and scretched shortly before getting up and following Night. She sat by Dothead, and Night sat to her left. She dipped her head. "Mintstar."

Dawnkit's eyes opened. They where a pale blue color. She wrapped her stubby little tail around herself. She would get up if she had to. She heard her brothers fighting. Annoyed, she crawled over to them and bit down on Glowkit's tail, a clear signal saying 'stop it' before she went and curled up beside Gingerkit.

Venomkit let out an angry sqeal as he rolled over, smudging his brother to the ground. He shook his brother off and lie by his mother's tail, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 am

(Lol Good luck to Venomkit.)

Mintstar nodded to Silver and spook,"If it's not to much to ask,will you three go on a border protrol by Venom's side. Bur siver you can go cheack on Spottedmask and her kits if you want. I can Get someone else."

Dothead's eyes widen. "Spottedmask had her kits?!?"

Glowkit opened his eyes when his brother rolled. His eyes was a dark blue. He moewed again and tryed to jump on Venomkit.

Spottedmask grabed Glowkit in mid-leap and put him on the other side of Gingerkit.

Gingerkit was still half asleep and hissed when Sottedmask put Glowkit next to her. She pressed closer to Dawnkit and Spottedmask,hoping she wouldn't get kicked.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 am

Dawnkit pressed back against her sister and gave a low hiss at Glowkit.

Venomkit sqealed when he was about to be jumped on, and he struck upward with his hind paws. Glowkit vanished suddenly, and Venomki's paws went through thin air. He sat there before lying down.

Silver nodded. "Spottedmask will be fine." looking at Dothead, she added "Yes, after finding me far down the river," she replied. She waved her tail and trotted to the tunnel.

(Awwww yea xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 am

Mintstar nodded and turned to Night. "I would like to talk to you when you get back."

Dothead sighed and got up to follow Silver. "Why dose Mintstar want us to only go there?"

(yes and kits are so funny)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 am

Silver shrugged. "Who knows," she grumbled.

Night nodded once and followed the other two.

Silver broke into a run. She slowly at the river, peering at it. She wadded in and paused, feeling with her paws. She stopped. "Here the ground drops off, so here on you have to swim across," she called as she began to swim forward, gracefully going through. Night sighed and flickered his tail, telling Dothead to go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 am

Dothead nodded and splashed in after Silver.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 am

Silver swam slower, enjoying the cold water. She felt ground beneath her. Paws and wadded out of the river. Water streaming in rivets down her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 am

Dothead laughed at Silver and walked out behind her,licking her pelt now.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 am

Silver grinned. She shook her lhead, making the fur stick in all directions. She laughed at her reflection before setting out again.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 am

Dothead looked up at silver as she started walking again. She got up and trailed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 am

Silver padded towards the thunderpath, eyes gleaming. She waited as a monster roared past, and then ran. A monster roared toward her. Silver tripped, and the monster was coming at her fast. The grey she cat ran, barely escaping the claws of the monster. "I thought I was Crowfood," she gasped as Dothead came dashing over.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 am

Dothead follow after that monster was gone. "Well Silver knowing you,you'll never become crowfood."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 am

Silver shrugged. "Its possible."

Night dashed across the thunderpath, water slinging from his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 am

Dothead sighed,now wanting to get this done with. "Come on. We better do this and see if we can hund on the way back."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 am

Solver nodded and burst into a run. She slowed and stopped at the border. A moment later a low growl came as a black Tom slivered forward.

Venom himself.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am

(um,i think we had the same idea because i was about to get Gunstot and Hawkpaw to attack them)

Dothead raced after Silver and stoped at a growl.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 am

(LOL. *slashpaw appears*)

Slashpaw sprang at Dothead, but was thrown to the ground by one of Venom's hind paws. He flickered his tail, becoming the hidden Hawkpaw and Gunshot forward. "What do we have here?" Venom growled as he stepped forward til he was nose to nose with Silver.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:32 am

Dothead hissed and steped by Silver's shoulder.

Gunshot walked up to Be by Venom. His eyes norrowed.

Hawkpaw hissed.

(weird)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:37 am

(ikr?)

Slashpaw appeared behind Hawkpaw.

Silver was growling. "Step back. NOW."

Venom grinned. "No."

Night hissed and snapped his jaws closed and inch from Hawkpaw's face. "Dont mess with my patrol," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 am

Hawkpaw smirked. "Your out numbered and I'm not scared of you."

Dothead put her tail in front of Night and whispered in his ear,"Don't attack. Step back."

Gunshot glared at Dothead with cold eyes.

(I got a new cat for Venom. [Clawstorm])

~Back at camp~

Mintstar called the warriors out. "Splashpool,Leafheart and Treeflight will you go hunting and check on the border protrol? Their by Venom's side."

Splashpool Nodded and walked over to Leafheart and Treeflight.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 am

Treeflight stood. Hopefully her brother would stat in camp. She headed out of camp, walking.

Leafheart followed Treeflight, but kept up with her sister. "Maybe we can go see Spottedmask's kits soon," she mewed.

~Back to the border patrol~

Night Unsteathed his claws and was about to rip Hawkpaw apart when Dothead whispered in his ear to stop. Bristling and his pale eyes filled with hatred, he stared Hawkpaw down, but remained frozen and tense.

(I like the name Clawstorm xD)

Slashpaw flexed his claws, baring his fangs.

Silver gave a growl. "Take another step forward and I'm going to rip your fur off," she hissed.

Slashpaw glared at Silver and opened his jaws to reply, but Venom kicked a pebble at him, telling him to shut up.

Venom took a step forward, shoving Silver a few pawsteps backwards. A challenge gleamed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:18 am

(yea me too)

Dothead shot Silver a glance. "Silver don't. He wants this fight. Don't give it to him. Let Mintstar handle it."

Hawkpaw smirked again and nodded to Slashpaw.

Gunshot looked around to tell everyone else to come out.

Clawstorm was a huge dark brown tom. He steped out of a bush at Gunshot's signal.

~camp and hunting protrol~

Splashpool nodded in agreement. "Yeah,I bet their so cute." She trotted after Treeflight. "Do you think we should hunt first and go check on the border protrol?"

Mintstar started to pace.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 am

Leafheart paused. "Check on the hunting patrol."

Silver bared her fangs as a snarl came from her throat. "Lets go," she growled as she turned.

Darkclaw, rushhowl, Snarlclaw and Snakefang appeared at Gunshot's signal.

Night gave a last snarl before turning and following Silver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next