RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:33 am

Splashpool nodded and started to run.

Dothead looked at Venom and backed up. Not wanting to turn her back.

Gunshot steped up and foot ahead of Venom. About to attack.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Venom laid his tail on Gunshot's shoulder. "We attack them at Dawn tomorrow," he murmured in Gunshot's ear.

Silver crossed the thunderpath and saw Splashpool and Leafheart. "Go back to whatever you where doing," she hissed as she passed, Dothead and Nught following.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Gunshot nodded and steped back.

Dothead turned around when they go to the thunderpath.

Splashpool looked at Silver. " Mintstar told us to check on you."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Silver shook her head impatiently. "Venom and his crew are going to push it." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Splashpool tilted her head. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Silver began to bristle slightly. "He challenged us!" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Splashpool nodded and turned to Terrflight and her sister. "Lets go hunting."

Dothead asked,"Can we join?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Leafheart nodded. "Sure."

Treeflight remained silent.

Silver nodded to Leafheart, who set off at a slow run.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Splashpool Ran after her sister. "What do you think really happened,"She asked Leafheart.

Dothead followed behind to rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Leafheart shrugged as she lead their extra gaint patrol. "Dunno,"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Splashpool sighed and kept running.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Leafheart stopped and smelt the air.

~Time skip to when thry get back to camp~

Silver lead Dothead and Night to Mintstar's den.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Dothead gave her kill to Splashpool to take to the fresh-kill pile. She looked at the ground while following Silver.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Silver stormed into Mintstar's den. "MINTSTAR!!!!!!"

(told you Silver had anger issues xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Mintstar jumped up at the sound of his name. "Yes Silver?"he asked trying to keep his voice from shaking.

Dothead jumped,too,at Silver's moew.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 am

Silver saw them both jump. "Sorry," She whispered to Dothead. She stepped forward. "eeeehh.... Umm.. We were challenged at the border," she began akwardly.

Night finished for her. "He stepped over our borders, he challenged Silver, one of their apprentices kept trying to attack. They had nearly half their clan with them. Venom, Gunshot, the apprentice Shadepelt nearly killed on accident, some stupid other little apprentice who I nearly wanted to just crush like a bug, Some black Tom, Darkclaw, and a few others." Having finished Silver's announcement, he sat down by dothead and waited.

Silver watched Mintstar. "They just want to pick us off, one cat at a time," she whispered before turning away and vanishing into the shadows. Momenta later the bramble near the entrance of the den rustled and then rapid pawsteps faded. Silver rsn to the river and lie down in the shallows of the water. She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 am

Mintstar sighed and nodded. "I want two warriors to gaurd the camp right now. All the other warrios stay in camp or just go on hunting protrols very close by. I'm not going to give him what he wants." He stood up and walked by Dothead and Night. Jumping onto "High Branch" he called,"Let all cat old enough to catch thier own prey geather here beneath the High Branch,for a clan meeting." He sat down and waited for his clan.

Dothead head nodded to Silver. She listened to the story after already knowing what happened. When Mintstar walked out of his den,she got up and followed. She waited for Night at the entrance of Mintstar's den.

(Please post on DS.
I sent you like 2 or 3 pm's fang)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 am

Night followed.

Silver trotted back to camp.

Swiftclaw sat beneath the high branch.

Leafheart sat beside Silver.

(aaawwww crap I will.)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:26 am

Splashpool sat by Leafheart.

Spottedmask came out and sat by Silver.

Dothead sat in the back.

(treeflight? embertail?
and that was a short post you did.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 am

(I was getting to them. XD)

Treeflight annoyedly got up from where she had been eating at and stalked over. Sitting at the edge of the group of cats, she glared up at Mintstar, her pale acid green eyes annoyed. Someone was apparently in no mood.

Silver shot a glance at Treeflight. Stoppit her gaze told the other female. Her tail tip was twitching with anxiousness. She was nervous yet impatient. She wanted to do something. She then realised her neck fur and shoulder fur was bristling.

Night was bristling as much as Silver. He was sitting about a few foxlengths in front of Treeflight. Come on! He thought impatiently as they all slowly gathered.

Leafheart glanced at Silver. "Calm down," she hissed under her breathe.

Swiftclaw kept shifting anxiously. What had Mintstar to say? Was something wrong, or was it nothing?

Embertail appeared, and placed himself by his sister. His fangs where bared into a snarl. He had heard the news from Leafheart. The fur on his spine was bristling as much as Silved was. He kept flexing his claws.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 am

Mintstar's eyes were cold and hard. When all the clan was there he spook,"We all know Venom wants us dead. Today's border protrol was challenged by him. We are going to have a bloody battle soon. The clan will stay close to camp. There will be two gaurds at the clan entrance. I will not let Venom win this fight. This next fight,whenever it is,Venom will fall and we will drive the others out of Owlclan terrtory. And we are going to have a new Deputy. Just in case I lose me last 2 lifes. I say this words before Starclan to approve my dission. Night will be the new deputy of Owlclan....."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:49 am

(OMG.
Night: *stares at Mintstar like a retard* O___O OMG.
XD and mintstar only has two lives left? that's what I meant to ask you, how many lives mintstar had left. x3)

Night stared in astonishment at Mintstar. He shot a look at his clanmates. He shifted underneath the gaze of all the stares and looked at his paws, feeling like someone was crushing him like a bug with the weight of knowing that he was the new deputy.

Silver raised her head and began to yowl. "Night!"

Embrrtail and Treeflight picked up the yowl that Silver had cast. "Night!"

Leafheart began to yowl as well. But yet she froze. Mintatar only had two lives left.

Silver's yowl died and she gazed at her clanmates. Night was looking flustered, staring at the ground, yet he was anxious. She looked back at Mintstar and stood. "OWLCLAN WILL WIN THIS WAR!!!"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:56 am

(yea he's been leader for a long time.)

Splashpool,Spottedmask and Dothead yowled,"Night,"after Silver did.

Mintstar nodded and signaled with his tail for everyone to be quiet. "The First two gaurds will be Embertail and Swiftclaw. Clan dismissed." He junped off the "High Branch" and walkede to Night. "I told you I wanted to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:45 am

Night jumped when Mintstar approched. He began sinking his claws into the dirt, "I know." Frustrated at himself, he tried to force his emotions away. Well, he had been so distracted by the patrol he had totally forgotten. Alredy deputy, and instantly made a mistake.

Embertail padded to the camp entrance and vanished behind the bramble. "Nice how I keep watch," he muttered.

Swiftclaw followed the flame colored Tom. "Stop complaining."

Embertail shot a glare at her. "Just shut up and keep watch." He turned his back to her.

(Swiftclaw is evil. xD)

Silver padded off to go sit in a tree, brushing past Mintstar, but totally distracted.

Leafheart followed Silver.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:45 am

(That was a shottpost. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next