RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:53 am

(lol poor Night)

Mintstar sighed,"I picked you because I trust you."
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 am

Night nodded. "And if you died..." He faded off.

(Nights I'd like "Imma screw up xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:05 am

Mintstar smiled. "Your not going to mess up. I will try to stay alive as long as I can but if I have to die to save my clan I will."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Night nodded slowly. "Indeed."

(that took forever! xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

(I bet it did
Time skip
I'm bored.
a few hours later)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:06 pm

(ikr)

(uhhh like is it moonhigh? xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 pm

(idc)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:21 pm

(uuuh idk what to type Cx)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:53 pm

(how about it be dawn and venom's about to attack)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:59 pm

(Sure.)

Venom silently lead the huge patrol across the thunderpath. Darkclaw padded at his flank, Slashpaw at Gunshots heels. Tons of others where behind them. Venom's eyesglowed as he crossed the border, leaving shadows in his wake. He lead the huge patrol and stopped. Crouching, he signaled the other behind him to run straight into the camp when he signaled go. Waving his tail, He lurched forward, setting out a yowl. A yowl annoucing the war had begun.

Silver's head snapped up. Instantly she ran to Mintstar's den. "They're coming!" she screeched inpanic at his sleeping form. He snapped awake. Silver didn't wait for him. Bursting into the clearing, she let out a savage yowl. "OWLCLAN!"

Night raced from the warriors den, bristling. He joined into Silver's yowl.

Embertail followed Night. He too, was bristling. Unsteathing his claws, he waited as the approacing war patrol came closer to camp. He lashed his tail.

Treeflight appeared beside her brother. "For owlclan!" she roared just as loud as Silver. Bristling, and and her brother crouched, tensing and ready to spring into battle.

Venomkit froze and pressed against Spottedmask's leg. "Whats happening?!" came Dawnkit's frightened new and she pressed against her sister, eyes wide. Venomkit grabbed Glowkit's scruff and drug his brother over with him. Annoying or not, Glowkit was still his littermate and Venomkit would take a bullet for any of them.

Swiftclaw smiled as she hid in the shadows. They had no idea. Not a even hint. She wasn't on Owlclan's side. Oh no.

Shadepelt opened his eyes. He had to fight. Getting up, he stood. Thin, long scars ran down one side of his face. Venom needed payback. Unsteathing his claws, he joined Night and crouched, growing.

Night shot a glare at Shadepelt. "Get! Go on!"

Shadepelt ignored him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:09 pm

((Tell me what all happened..?))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm

(uhhh let's see
Spottedmask had her kittens
Shadepelt lost his eye and now can barely see
uhhh
Silver nearly drowned xD
Silver can read minds (she's in the prophecy)
uhhhhhhhhhh
Night became deputy
Mintstar might die
eeeehhhh
Swiftclaw is about to betray her clannn
and they are about to have a warrrr. I seriously am not helpful xD)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm

((:3))

Moonfrost slinked through the trees. She scented the air for another cat. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:21 pm

(That was totally random. XD
and there are cats everywhere xD)

Sliverpaw kept through the undergrowth when he spotted a black she cat. The dark cream Tom hid.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 pm

(you did good Fang)

Mintstar raced out of his den. He stood in front of Silver and Night. Hissing he held up his tail.

Dothead ran after Embertail.

Splashpool was in the clearing in a flash.

Spottedmask grabed Dawnkit and Gingerkit and took them down the tunnel that was for Venom. "Venomkit and Glowkit come."

Glowkit kicked Venomkit and was after his mom down the tunnel.

Gunshot raced after Venom.

Hawkpaw was by Slashpaw ready to fight.

Clawstorm was at the back.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 pm

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 Hurrplz
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:56 pm

(LOL what about Stormstrike neon? XD use him.)
(and oyush, I love my long posts. <3)

Venomkit raced after his brother, slightly limping.

Dawnkit hung from her mother's jaws. "Momma where we going?" she sqealed, her tail trembling and fur fluffed up.

Silver bared her fangs and waited.

Venom charged into the clearing and lunged at Mintstar instantly.

Silver jumped out of the way when Venom collided with her leader. She charged at Darkclaw and began to claw him.

Night hissed and lunged at Hawkpaw, blowing the apprentice's paws out from under him. "Be afraid of the Night," he hissed.

Embertail charged at Gunshot, hissing. Leaping, he slammed into the other Tom.

Treeflight followed Embertail and began clawing Gunshot's hind legs while Embertail clawed and bit from the front.

Shadepelt knocked Slashpaw over and swiped at the younger cats stomach. Rage filled Jim. They will pay for taking my eye, he thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Mintstar grabed Venom and raked his claws down his head.

Hawkpaw hissed,"I'm not scared of the dark like you kittypets." Biting Night's neck.

Gunshot kicked Treeflight and rolled on Embertail.

Clawstorm raced off to the nursery to kill Spottedmask and her kits.

Spottedmask whispered,"Somewhere safe,dear."

Ginderkit kept her mouth shut.

Glowkit waited for Venomkit. "Come on Venomkit."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Venomkit ran. His brother had never shown that he cards for him before, but that didn't matter now.

Silver kicked Darkclaw hard in the face. She saw Clawstorm. Running at him, she slammed into him, bowling him over and sending them both flying to the ground.

Night slashed hard down Hawkpaw's side before shaking his head roughly, throwing the apprentice off. "Think, atleast we are pureblooded, unlike you fleabitten rogues!"

Darkclaw staggered up and looked for Silver.

Swiftclaw sprang and clawed down Mintstar's side. Slipping underneath his stomach, she punched hard upward, and heard the sound of breathe whooshing out of lungs. Dancing behind him, she laughed. "Come on slowpoke!

Autumnswirl lunged and raked her claws down Slashpaw's side, before Shadepelt took on the apprentice.

Darkclaw stopped Shadepelt and lunged. Slamming into the Tom, he began clawing the half blinded Tom on the stomach, tearing Shadepelt's undersides to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Mintstar hissed and went for Venom again.

Dothead slamed into Swiftclaw. "Why did you attack Mintstar,"she hissed.

Clawstorm fell to the ground the staggered to his feet and ran before Silver got up. He broke into the nersery and looked around. He found the hole and started down it.

Splashpool jumped on Darkclaw.

Spottedmask got to the back of the tunnel and put Dawnkit and Ginderkit down.

Glowkit got to his mom as she was putting his sisters down.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Venomkit stood by his brother and stared at their mom. "You sure?" he asked.

Silver staggered up and burst into the nursery. She threw herself in front of the hole and yowled. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" she snarled as she raked her claws down his chest.

Swiftclaw bit Dothead's leg. "None of you never knew! I was the one who told Venom about the whereabouts of the clan, I was the one who tried to kill Autumnswirl when she was a kit? I am no longer loyal to Owlclan!" she hissed as she blower Dorheads stomach, and began to claw hard.

Venom bit hard into Minstar's leg, sinking his fangs in and biting drop while he used his hind legs to knock Mintstar's other leg out from under him. Yet this was a mistake. A clear chance to slash across the throat.

Darkclaw hissed angrily. He began to roll over, trying to crush his opponent.

Leafheart slashed down Hawkpaw's side. "Think next time before you mess with my clan," she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Spottedmask didn't look at her kits.

Clawstorm Hissed and graded Silver's neck. He piined her down,biting harder.

Mintstar raked his front claws on Venom's face.

Dothead bit Swiftclaw's neck and twisted the fur till it wouldn't twist anymore.

Splashpool hung on to Darkclaw.

Hawkpaw jumped on Leafheart.

Gunshot was free and ran to the nursery to help Clawstorm.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Silver struggled, choking. Slamming her hind paws as hard as she could onto Clawstorm's chest, she vainly tried to get him off. "Sp... Spotted...mask! Run!" She managed to choke down the tunnel. She wasn't getting enough air. She struggling until her struggles grew weaker. She went limp and lie there unconsious.

Leafheart hissed and bit Hawkpaw. "Night! Go help Silver!"

Night ran to find Silver lying unconsious and blood all over Clawstorm's paws. Letting out an infuriated yowl, he slammed Clawstorm's head against a sharp bramble path in the nursery wall. He dashed down the tunnel and stood in front of Spottedmask and the kits, bristling. "Silver is almost dead," he spoke in a whisper to Spottedmask.

Venom hissed as he felt claws dug into his ear. He felt blood drip from the long wounds down the side of his face. Infuriated, he was distracted for a moment from mintstar.

(Mintstar can kill him or Venom can take one of mintstar's lives and then when mintstar is on his linal life he can kill Venom. Your choice.)

Swiftpaw snapped at Dothead's face, her fangs meeting the warrior's ear. She pulled and sank her fangs deeper.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm

(Mintstar loses one life first)

Clawstorm staggered up again.

Spottedmask's eyes widen. "Silver's almost dead?"

Gunshot looked at Clawstorm and broke the entrance of the nursery so no one could get in or out,shot down the tunnel,knowing Clawstorm would follow.

Mintstar Hissed in Venom's ear,"The Owl will always live to hunt and the Snake's Venom will fall to the great bird."

Dothead felt her ear rip and the warm blood.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:28 am

Night nodded. "We'll deal with her once he handle these idiots," he hissed. He crouched and hid in the shadows. A secound later when Gunshot appeared, he leapt. Moments later he crashed into Gunshot's head, throwing him down. Instantly her began to claw the other Tom.

Venom laughed at what Mintstar said, even though on the insides it made him nervous. Not knowing Mintstar would have a life left, Venom's fangs met Mintstar's throat as he applied pressure. His claws began to scorch Mintstar's stomach. He felt his victim going limp. Atleast that was one cat less to deal with.

Swiftcat shoved at Dothead, but tripped and fell onto her back. Oh crap. Her stomach was up. Not a very good position. She couldn't really get up with a sharp rock digging into her back either. She struggling, fgaspinh in rock as the rock was painfully dug in. She couldn't move!

Treeflight and Embertail saw Mintstar. "MINTSTAR!!!" they yowled at the same time, which made Leafheart look over and freeze. Everyone froze and turned their attention to the two cats. They all where staring at Mintstar. Leafheart broke the silence. "NO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next