RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:12 am

Spottedmask hovered over her kits. A few secends later her eyes went blank. She saw starclan cats and she was not in her body. looking that the form in fronr fo her she saw Mintstar. Only two secends had passed and she could see the dark tunnel again. "Mintstar......"

Mintstar fell limp when he saw Starclan. "Mintstar you have lost another life. You have one more. Use it wislly." Mintstar opened his eyes to see Venom was off of him. getting to his feet he yowled,"Owlclan will never fall again!"

Hawkpaw had stared the fighting again. He jumped onto Leafheart's back and dug his claws to her bone,in her shoulder.

Dothead looked down at Swiftclaw. "Next time try to pick the side that wins."

Splashpool had jumped onto Venom after Mintstar went limp. She bit the back of the cats neck.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:22 am

Venom hissed when Splashpool attacked him. Seething, he rolled over, crushing her until her grip loosened. He leapt up and shook himself, throwing her off. Moments later Darkclaw lunged at her. Venom's head snapped around when he heard Mintstar's voice. He sniffened. How could he still be slive? He had just killed him!

Leafheart hissed and scorched her claws down his front leg. She dug her claws in as she twisted and crushed the apprentice against the ground. A move Silver had taught he. She froze, but held Hawkpaw down. "Where was Silver?

Swiftclaw hissed. Ignoring the pain coming from her side, which was the side that had been stabbed with the rock, she staggered up, despite that she was losing bloodquickly. She lunged at Dothead with a screech of fury.

(Night attacked Gunshot xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:30 am

(sorry 'bout that forgot)
Gunshot bit down on Night's tail.(dk what to say)

Mintstar ran over to Venom and clawed his face.

Dothead moved out of Swiftclaw's path.

(hawkpaw can die if you want)
Hawkpaw struggled to get free.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:57 am

(Its fine. And just randomly make him do something xD)

Leafheart stared coldly frown at the struggling apprentice. "I'll make you a deal. You promise to leave our territory and never come back, and I'll let you go. If not, then I kill you." anyone who wasn't stupid would run.

Swiftclaw hit the ground. At that moment pain burst through her. She let out a screeched and tried to get up, but she couldn't move. It suddenly felt hot, and she felt like she was burning up. She looked at Dothead. Her eyes where filled with pain. "Dothead!" She screeched as she crumpled into a tight ball of pain as a spasm rippled through her. Her eyes where sqeezed shut. "Make it stop!" she screeched after another spasm had passed.

Night growled when fangs sank into his tail. He ripped his tail from Gunshot's grip, tearing a clump of fur off. (lol.)

Venom hissed. He shook his head and tried to trip Mintstar. He managed to trip Mintdtar, but Mintstar drug him down himself. Hissing in frustration, he was caught. (Mintstar can like slash his throat or something o.O)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:15 am

Mintstar sank his fangs into Venom's throat. "Like I said Owl will not fall again but Venom will,"whispering to Venom,Mintstar slashed open Venom's belly. "Now you're going to join my father but in more pain." Throwing Venom a little ways away,there was the braking sound of bones and Venom hit the fresh-kill pile,a rock,then the ground. Mintstar walked over to Venom,pinning him down.

Hawkpaw nodded,".....but can I join Owlclan?"

Dothead looked down at Swiftclaw. "Why would I help you? Your not on my side."

Gunshot triped Night. "Clawstorm Now!"

Glowkit raced passed his brother,sisters and mom. He ran up to Night. "Night?"

Spottedmask gasped as She saw Glowkit run pass. "Glowkit!!!"

Clawstorm ran and kicked Glowkit into the tunnel wall as hard as he could and watched as his tiny body landed in the dirt,limp.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Venom was about to claw Mintstar when he suddenly choked as jaws closed around his throat. Moments later he felt several ribs break. He was hurled through the air and he hit the ground. He couldn't move. He lie limp, numb. His vision kept flickering. His eyes closed slowly as Mintstar hovered over him. Moments later he was pinned down. Venom gave up all his strength as he slowly began to grow limp, as his breathing slowly. A minute later nothing moved. Blood was seeping from the tons of wounds on Venom's pelt. Yet his flank didn't move. He had passed.

Leafheart paused. "Follow me, and don't try anything." she turned and walked off, but made sure he was behind her. She walked around the fresh kill pile and froze, her entire pelt fluffing up instantly, making he'd look twice her size. She stared at the limp form. She knew by the weird way he was laying that his spine had been broken. She forced herself to look at Mintstar. She pushed Hawkpaw forward. "M-Mintstar.... Hawkpaw here wondered if he... If he could join Owlclan," she sputtered, still fluffed up.

Swiftclaw crumpled into another ball as a spasm passed through her. Tears that showed her pain began to run into her fur. Her eyes where sqeezed together, fangs bared. The Heat pulsed from her pelt showed fever. Swiftclaw closed her eyes and let out a weakened wail, but her voice died and she fell silent as anoth spasm passsed through her. "Please.... Please..." heR voice was only a whisper as visions ran through her mind. Her breathing came quick and fast, showing she was fighting for air.

Noght pulled himself up when he was tripped. He froze in horror when he saw the kit hitting the ground. His hackles rose and he remained still, staring. He suddenly unfroze. With a screech, he lunged at Clawstorm. He hit the other Tom, and instantly sank his claws in, hissing. He shoved backward, knocking Clawstorm over and tumbling himself to the ground. He got up quickly and lunged at Gunshot, clawing down the other tom's side. He had to keep them distracted from the kits. "Hey! You mousebrained ugly furball!" he yowled biting down hard on Gunshot's tail, which began to bleed alot. Night danced away and watched both Gunshot and Clawstorm.

(I love this post xD cuz it's long.)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:09 pm

(i bet you do. Whats wrong with Swiftclaw?)

Mintstar looked at Leafheart. "This battle is over. Non of Venom's cat will stay here. We give them till moonhigh to leave our territory." He padded over to the nursery and started to make a new entrance.

Hawkpaw followed Leafheart.

Dothead nodded.

Spottedmask dashed over to the body of her kit. "G-G-Glowk-k-kit?"

Clawstorm jumped on Night.

Gunshot raced pass the two fighting cat's to the ungaurded kits. "Hello kits,"he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Dawnkit let out a yowl. "MOMMA!" She presssed against her other two siblings, bristling. She spat into Gunshot's face and moved out of his striking range. He would never get her alive! Hissing again, she raked her small but thorn sharp claws across Gunshot's nose. She hissed again.

Venomkit stood strong by his two sisters, but he wished it had been him who had been thrown into the wall, not his brother. Because if Glowkit was dead, he would never forgive himself. He jabbed a claw in Gunshot's eyes, sending the warrior back. He began to yowl load enough for Mintstar to hear. Dawnkit joined in, yowling her lungs out.

Night hissed and slammed against the cave wall. Still Clawstorm wouldn't get off. Thoroughly angered, he twisted and slammed down on his back. He heard the sound of a rib crack, but no break. "Venom is dead! You are nothing now!" he hissed in Clawstorms ear and he continued to crush his opponent.

Leafheart looked sadly at Hawkpaw. "I'm sorry, but you must go elsewhere, Mintstar will not let you live here. Maybe we'll meet again," she said gently as she lead him away, but most likely Mintstar had heard her. She brushed her Tail against Hawkpaw's shoulder as she lead him past the river. "Come back again one day," she murmured before turning and vanished into the ferns surrounding the river.

Swiftclaw managed to stop shuddering for once to try and get up. She stood, and stepped forward, but she just collapsed again. There was no hope. She was going to die. Looking at Dothead, she spoke. "Tell Mintstar that even the seiftest claw cannot live forever," she whispered before her breathing slowly and silence spread as Swiftclaw slowly died.

(Swiftclaw basicly had a lung punchered, and she lost bloodsnd died. Poor swifty <3 I mean, somebody had to die in the war. O__o)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Gingerkit clawed at the tom to help her sister.

Spottedmask hissed her eyes blazing. She turned to Gunshot and slammed into the tom making him fall to the dirt floor. Wripping her tail around her other three kits.

Gunshot hissed at the kits then fell to the ground. He looked up to see Spottedmask over the three bundles of fur. "Wow. What a brave mother even when she knows your father was killed by your own leader. What ashame."

Hawkpaw stoped Leafheart before she could go back to camp. "Wait.. I'm sorry about the attack and I'll try to come see you but you know Mintstar."

Glowkit winced. He couldn't move his two back legs but could feel all the pain.

Mintstar finaly got into the nursery to see Silver laying there. "Silver!!!" He raced over to her.

Splashpool watched as Venom's cat fleed. She ran to the nursery and went to help the others.

Clawstorm hissed,"I will not leave till the kits and mother are dead or I am."

Dothead looked down at Swiftclaw.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:01 am

(Venom isn't Spottedmask's father.... O.o)

Leafheart nodded sadly. "Alright," she murmured before turning and vanishing before he could stop her again. She padded slowly back to camp when she suddenly heard Mintstar yowl. So that's where Silver was.... Leaping up, she ran into the nursery, to see the limp form Mintstar was standing over. "...S-silver?" nothing moved.

Venomkit tried to break from his mother. "LET ME GO! GLOWKIT!!!" he screeched at the top of hid lungs when he was held back. He gave Night a look that begged him to guard his brother.

Night didn't respond besides letting off a yowl and throwing a hard kick into Clawstorm's hind legs, knocking him backwards. "You shouldn't have come," he hissed as he clawed down Clawstofm's belly. Rage filled him as he sank his claws in and slashed.

Silver didn't move. Her heart only beat faintly, herbreathing slow. Her eyes opened a little. Shr lie there for a few more minutes before she moved. Instantly she began to cough. She sat up an winced as shr did so. She didn't notice Mintstar, or Leadheart.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:14 am

(He was talking to the kits)

Spottedmask kept her hold on Venomkit. "I'm not going to lose another kit."

Gunshot sighed,"Spottedmask,Spottedmask,Spottedmask. Let your tiny Venom go see his brother,Gloekit is it." He heard Spottedmask hiss and laughed.

Mintstar looked to Splashpool and Leafheart. "Go help Spottedmask and the kits. We might have lost Glowkit it sounds like."

Splashpool nodded to the sister.

Clawstorm hissed but couldn't get away From Night. He bit Night's neck and did the same thing he did to Silver.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 am

Leafheart let out a savage yowl as she charged down the tunnel, leaping over Glowkit, and crashed into Clawstorm. She claws slashed down his shoulder as she hissed in anger. She kicked hard onto the side of his throat. "LET GO." she snarled, biting his ear hard.

Night began to trash in Clawstorm's grip. Apparently the only was Clawstorm here knew how to fight was by choking. Hissing in his opponent'd face, he twisted and slammed his hind paws into Clawstorm's side. Leafheart appeared and tried to help Night get free. Pfffft. They where failing at this.

Venomkit lost it. He lunged at Gunshot and sank his fangs deeply into his nose. His thorn sharp claws dug into the warrior's muzzle. He clung on, biting down and not releasing. He was angry. He looked at his brother before releasing. Hitting the ground, he got up, and waited. He turned and ran up the tunnel. He would live. Spottedmask had no need to worry.

(Oooh.... My bad...)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:00 am

Spottedmask gasped as Venomkit ran out of the tunnel.

Gunshot hissed and raced after the little kit.

Claystorm wnt limp to fool the two other cats.

Splashpool jumped on Gun shot before he got Venomkit.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Venomkit burst into the nursery and skidded to a halt. He bounded back down the tunnel, racing to go get Glowkit. He pulled his brother up and half drug half carried his brother along. He entered the nursery. He gave Glowkit to Mintstar before running off back down the tunnel.

Night didn't fall for Clawsyorm's trick, but Leafheart did. The female stopped but Night bit onto the other tom's tail.

(sorry it's short)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Glowkit winced a few more time went his brother moved him.

Spottedmask grabed Dawnkit and Gingerkit again and raced after Venomkit. She had to help Silver.

Mintstar looked down at Glowkit's still limp body.

Clawstorm slashed at Leafheart's face.

(Splashpool and Gunshot are still fighting.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:49 pm

(mkay.)

Leafheart nearly turned when claws suddenly flew at her face. She let out a shriek and jerked her head backward sharply. She staggered before stabbing her claws into Clawstorm's should and hissing as she scorched then downward, leaving deep wounds. She waited.

Dawnkit wished she could help. Sorrow hit her. Venomkit was limping, and some silver she cat was lying nearby Mintstar, the green eyes closed. She looked at her mother. "Who's that?" she whispered, her voice trembling as she pointed at Silver. She froze when she saw Glowkit. She suddenly hung limp in grief, for she thought her brother was gone.

Venomkit collapsed by Mintstar, tired and his leg hurting. He closed his eyes slowly and lie still, trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Clawstorm yowled then suddenly went limp. His eyes glazed over and he didn't move. (He died.....YAY!!!!!)

Spottedmask hung her head and mumbled to Dawnkit,"Thats....Silver." She put Dawnkit and Gingerkit by Venomkit. Closing her eyes she reached into Silver's mind to make sure she was alive. 'Silver you there?'she thought.

Gingerkit scrambled over to Glowkit's body. She put her nose into his still soft fur. Her eyes started to water.

Mintstar whispered in Silver's ear. "Silver I need you here to check on Venomkit and......,"he trailed off as her glanced and Glowkit.

Gunshot kicked Splashpool in to the tunnel wall and slashed her neck and belly.

Splashpool struggled to get off the wall and away from Gunshot. "Night!!! Leaf......" She was cut off by Gunshot slashing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm

(I thought I had replied.... Apparently not.)

Leafheart backed away and tiredly sat down a few feet from the dead Clawstorm, closing her eyes as she took in the heavy silence pressing down on them all. She wondered; wherew as everyone? Had nearly the whole clan died? Fear twisted in her gut. Why? She heard Gunshot and charged at him. She raked her claws hard down his side, and bllod began to come. She pushed him off her sister. "Stay off of her!"

Venomkit looked at the limp silver tabby pelt and then his brother. His ryes lowered. He looked at his mom sadly. Iff his brother was dead then he would never forgive himself, for sitting there while his brother sacrificed his life foe himself. No, Glowkit was alive. He had to be.

Dawnkit looked sorrowfully at the limp Glowkit in unision to Venomkit. She looked Gingerkit sadly. Venomkit looked at her as well. None of them could go on without their brother.

Silver heard Spottedmask. Minutes passed and nothing moved. Suddenly, Silvers whiskers twitched. She opened her eyes and looked at them. "Im not dead yet," she grumbled as she stoode. She looked at Venomkit, Dawnkit and Gingerkit. They where alive. Her gaze followed Dawnkits mournful gaze. Silently she poked the limp form with a claw. He was barely alive it seemed. She picked him up and sat him nearby. Her eyes closed as she stiffened. She entered glowkit's mind. Glowkit, you have to wake up. [i]
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Gunshot ripped Leafheart off of him and raked his claws down her side.

Splashpool fell to the ground when she didn't feel Gunshot on her anymore.

Spottedmask watched Silver move her kit.

Gingerkit hissed as Silver took her brother. Her tiny claws caught in the she-cat's fur as she bit Silver's tail in protest.

Glowkit winced very weakly at being moved. When he heard Silver in his head,he thought it was Starclan. 'Who are you? Why am I still in pain when I'm in Starclan? Why are you telling me to wake up when I am awake? Where am I and why do I keep moving?,'he thought as he tryed to move his back legs.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Leafheart hissed as she was torn from Gunshot. She bared her fangs into a snarl and hissed uselessly in his face. Hissing at someone didn't help you win fights at all, but she hissed anyone. She felt his claws meet her fur once more. Ragepulsed through her as she whipped around and clawed down his face.

Dawnkit watched in silence as the silver she cat who had seemed to be dead minutes before slowly walked toward her brother. She gently picked him up, and she saw him wince slightly. "Hes alive," she whispered to hetself. She noticed Gingerkit spring forward and bite Silver's tail. "Gingerkit, she's not going to hurt Glowkit," she hissed, tugging on her sisters tail. Atleast she hoped Silver wouldn't hurt Glowkit.

Venomkit watched as Silver picked his brother up ever so gently. He inched forward. He noticed Gingerkit instantly get up and bite Silver. He nearly yowledat her that Silver was going to help Glowkit when Dawnkit stole the words from his mouth. He didn't let his eyes leave his brother. Silver was going to help Glowkit... right?

Silver had been about to reply when her eyes flew open and she looked at a tiny kit biting her tail. Gently she pulled her tail away and looked at Gingerkit. Dawnkitprotested against her sister, and Venomkit just sat there. "Im not going to hurt him," she spoke softly to the kits, looking mainly at stubborn Gingerkit though. She looked at Glowkit as she rentered his mind. Glowkit, you're not in Starclan. I'm Silver, a best friend of your mother. I'm not going to hurt you. And you keep moving because I need space. I can help you heal if you listen to me, unlike Gingerkit who wants to bite me.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Gunshot kicked Leafheart's back legs from under her.

Splashpool staggered up and shook her head to clear it.

Gingerkit let her sister pull her back. She narrowed her eyes at Silver still not trusting her. Her claws unshealded.

Glowkit thought,'Gingerkit? How are Venomkit and Dawnkit? Are they safe? And why can't I feel my back legs but all the pain? Why can't I move my back legs? Where am I? How can you help me? What do I need to do to stop the pain? Help!!!!'. He started to kick his front legs,his eyes opened and he yowled in pain. At first his vison was blury but finaly he could see. He saw the silver cat by him and guessed that was Silver.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Leafheart was about to yowl for help as she tensed and struck with her forepaws forward, when she noticed her opponent lunging at her. Her green eyes widened as a yowl came from her, ringing loudly around the cave. A moment later her paws vanished and she tumbled toward the ground. Great, just great.

Dawnkit untended as Gingerkit slid back, but her sisters eyes remained glued to Silver, not shifting from their target. Gingerkit should know Silver wasn't going to do anything... Right? Sighing, she closed her eyes. Everything was being questioned in her mind. Her eyes flew open when Glowkit suddenly yowled outloud. "Glowkit?!"

Silver felt like giving up, but she knew Spottedmask would be devastated if she was told Glowkit's hopes where gone. She twitched in the real world. Glowkit, the pain you feel is your back legs, Venomkit and Dawnkit are fine, but Venomkit is wishing he where hurt instead of you. Now, stay still. her eyes flew open and she nearly jumped backwards when the kit's pained yowl snapped her back to the real world. She saw him looking at her. She gave him a tiny nod before stabbing into his mind, her eyes seeming to have electricity in them as she did so. She was suddenly looking through Glowkit's eyes. She very slowly stretched his legs out. Tell me to stop when it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Splashpool looked up at Leafheart. She ran and grabed Gunshot and dragged him off her sister.

Gingerkit raced off to attack Silver. She was hurting her brother. Her tiny claws hit Silver's nose with great force.

Spottedmask was looking at Glowkit before her eyes went blank from any emotion. She saw Silver with Glowkit limping along. He was going to live. Her eyes stayed blank as she saw Venom again. "What do you want,Venom? You want a second death wish?"

Glowkit froze as Silver entered her eyes. 'How can you do this,owwww.'
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:21 am

Leafheart hit the ground and winced, feeling and hearing her shoulder disconnect. A sharp yowl came from her. Her eyes watering, she looked up to see Gunshot hovering over her and looked at her sister. I can't die yet. she closed her eyes and a moment later heard Splashpool tackling Gunshot off her. "Splashpool!" she yowled as her eyes opened and she staggered up, shoulder hurting.

Dawnkit looked at her mother. Spottedmask would know if Silver could be trusted on not. She didntnotice her sister at all. She looked at Venomkit, and he stared silently at Silver. Shed wish Silver would hurry. A moment later Gingerkit lunged forward at Silver. Annoyed, Dawnkit lashed her tail angrily and stormed overto her sister, who was lunging toward Silver. "SHE'S TRYING TO HELP HIM," she snapped.

Venomkit continued to remain a statue, staring at Silver hard. His fur bristled in fear and rage when his brother yowled. He forced his fur flat and noticed Silver had gone strangely... Still. She didn't move, eyes locked on the tiny form before her. He felt like getting in her face and jabbing her in the eye with a claw, but he didn't. Glowkits legs suddenly but very slowly streched out and stopped. Gingerkit bit silver again. Dawnkit began hissing at Silver. He looked at Spottedmask's blank face. "Mom?"

The black Tom had been walking - more like limping - through some misty forest. He could feel the pain, well, all over. He collapsed and spotted Glowkit, the son he never knew, and Silver. What where the doing here?! He suddenly heard Spottedmask's voice. He looked around, painfully before letting his head fall back to the ground. "S.....Spotted..mask? " his voice was barely a whisper, but he knew she had heard him.

Silver was tense. She didn't know what was happening until she snapped from Glowkit's mind. Her eyes stared at angry little amber eyes, and a kit hanging from her nose. "..." gently, she hooked a claw on Gingerkit and unattacked the tiny claws from her muzzle. She set the kit down beside Venomkit, and put Dawnkit beside Venomkit's other sisde. She looked at Spottedmask is confusion. Why was she letting her kits attack Silver? She didn't know. She looked back at Glowkit, and stiffened again as she re-entered his mind. Your sister hates me. She thinks I'm trying to kill you or something. Anyway, Can you very slowly try to get up? I'll be here to help you. she replied in turn, gently placing her tail on his side.

Last edited by Fang on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I noticed something and had to change it >>)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Gunshot hissed at Splashpool. He kicked her into the wall again and lunged at her.

Splashpool hit the wall and ducked out of the way before Gunshot could attack her.

Spottedmask hissed at Venom. '"Why are you in my head? You betraded me. You betraded your kits."' Spottedmask heard Venomkit but her eyes stayed blank.

Gingerkit stared to bristle and hissed at Silver again.

Glowkit looked at Silver. 'No I want to sleep. I don't to get up.' His eyes started to close.

(sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next