RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:48 pm

(Alice <3 Jasper is like me even though I'm a girl o.O)

Leafheart lunged at Gunshot and bit and his ear. She felt rage as her sister hit the cave wall with a sickening thud. Her eyes blazed as she clawed down his side, hissing at him. She felt a twinge of releif when her sister dodged out of the way smoothly. She jabbed Gunshot with a claw. "Slowpoke," she snarled as she quickly danced out of range, her eyes mocking him.

The dark form's vision kept flickering as if he where blinking. He didn't get up nor move. His eyes slid closed as fading memories of his previous life and battles flared through his mind. His eyes opened slowly. He heard Spottedmask. "Im not in your head, I betrayed you all because I had to, not because I didn't want to." His voice began to fade off as a shudder passed through him. He was in the dark forest. Dead? Yes.

Dawnkit scowled and bit into Gingerkit's tail, hard. Come on, she could wait. She began to tug backwards. A secound later Gingerkit hissed at Silver again. Annoyed, she pulled harder. "Come on, Glowkit is fine!" silently she whispered to herself, "I hope he's alive..."

Silver curled her tail around herself, noticed the fighting siblings. She looked at Spottedmask, and confusion clouded her gaze. What was wrong with her friend, staring all funny at something? She blinked and looked at Glowkit. "Sleep," she murmured gently in his ear as she got up and slowly padded from the den.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:17 pm

(lol are you going to see Eclipse?)

Splashpool pushed Leafheart away. "Go. I can handle him." She ducked again as Gunshot jumped to her from behind.

Gunshot hissed and the sisters and leaped to bite Splashpool.

Spottedmask Shook her head. "Then why am I here?"

Gingerkit flopped down on her side that she gave up......for now.

(Glowkit is asleep now)

(Short things again)
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:42 pm

(oyus. The trailer looked epic. I'm only gonna go see it cuz of the werewolves and alice and Jasper. >3)

Leafheart felt her strength draining from her. Her breath came in struggled gasps and she was limping heavily. She only flattened herself to the ground to avoid Gunshot. She growled when Gunshot tried to bite her sister, but she staggered up and limped away, feeling crushed for leaving her sister behind.

Dawnkit was becoming tired. She staggered and gave on weak tug on her siater's tail before collapsing. She had had enough for now. She let go of her sister when GingerKit lie down and fell asleep. She lie down as well and began to drift into a gentle slumber, blinking tiredly.

Venom made no attempt to really do anything. "I can't see you. And the living aren't supposted to be in the ranks of the fake myth you all believe in, unless you're deader than a doornail," he reply as his eyes slid closed again, suffering the blows of harsh paws going through him.

(use Mintstar or Dothead or... Whoever else you have? XD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:54 pm

(lol I know right? I found clips from Eclipes if you want to see them pm me)

Splashpool looked back at Gunstot. "You might as well give up. Venom and the rest of you fleabags are gone or dead. So why fight?" She started to walk around Gunshot.

Gunshot stood back up and hissed,"Why wound I give up? You not stronger than me." His eyes followed the young warrior.

Spottedmask shook her head again pain and sadness back in her eyes. She looked around her eyes wide. She walked over to Silver. "Can I talk to you? .....away from here?"

Mintstar looked at Spottedmask and Silver,confused.

Dothead stood over Swiftclaw still in shock.

(Ok)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:40 pm

(send me them, my phone is bein a butt an the message won't send -_o)

Venom fell limp as strength vanished from him and he hit the ground, crumpling and curling into a tight ball, but coldness gripped him like claws. He felt claws slash down his spine and he looked up weakly to see his father. His vision began to fade as he felt claws sink into his pelt before the dark forest when completely black.

Leafheart staggered into the nursery and drug herself into the clearing. Pain stabbed sharply at her hind right leg as it buckled and she went down with a small cry of pain. Her injured leg twisted weird, she gently rolled over, baring her fangs as if snarling at the pained hind leg. The pain only came Sven sharper, making her was to scream. Shaking slightly from coldness, being tired, and pain, she lie there on the ground, slowly closing her eyes.

Night staggered up from where he had been lying underneath the dead and still Clawstorm and with a snarl lunged in front of Splashpool, shoving her towards the tunnel. He looked her in the eyes. "Go. Now." giving her one last gentle shove away, he lunged at Gunshot's head with a screech.

Venomkit looked at Mintstar and slowly approached the leader. He sat down before the clan leader, his dark amber eyes staring at Mintatar. "Who is Silver? Why isn't she helping Glowkit? Where are the rest of the clan? Are all of my fathers cats gone?" he fired up the questions, but stopped and gave Mintstar time to answer.

Silver had been walking past the fresh kill pile when she saw a black paw sticking out from behind the pile, the dark claws still out. Slowly she walked up to Venoms body. Clawmarks covered him, but by the was his body was twisted clearly showed his spine was broken in several places. Sighing gently, she turned away and was padding toward a low tree branch to sit on and watch camp, but she looked over at Spottedmask, who approched from behind. She looked over her shoulder at her friend. "Yea." she agreed, flickering her tail, saying Spottedmask to lead the way.

Embertail and Treeflight huddles together in front of Mintstar's den. Tears ran down both faces. So many deaths to the clan they had adapted to. Shadepelt lie in from of the bloodied rocks where Swiftclaw had punchered a lung and died slowly from that. They pressed close together. They only had each other for comfort.

Swiftclaw padded through some strange forest. She saw a cat; Shadepelt. He still had the scars over his blinded eye. She looked silently at him. He led her to a clearing full of starclan cats. A cat stepped forward. "Swiftclaw..." Swiftclaw gasped. Her sister, willowkit snd her mother Autumnstreak.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:23 pm

(ok)

Splashpool shook her head. "No Night. I'm not leaving."

Gunshot bit Night's neck.

Mintstar looked down at the kit. "Silver is Spottedmask's best friend. She is helping him. Most of the clan is outside. We still have Gunshot here but Night and Splashpool will take care of that."

Spottedmask nodded and padded out of camp. She walked to the river. "What happened?"

(...............)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Night collided the Gunshots shoulder, and went to bite Gunshots ear when jaws closed arohnd his throat. He tried to pull away with a infuriated hiss. His claws sank into his opponents shoulders in return, nights fur begining to bristle. Nobody messed with Owlclan. Ever.

Venomkit listened and began to wonder; Was silver a medicine cat? A tribe cat or just... A somebody? No... No. She was ptobally a warrior in owlclan's ranks. He twitched his tail tip when Mintstar finished. A minutes silence stretched out before the kit paused akwardly before slowly raising his head to stare evenly into Mintstar's eyes. "Even though I'm like my father, what... What do you think of me and my siblings?"

Silver followed her friend silently, chasing a rabbit once and killing it without any noise coming from the deaf rabbit. Shr had hid it in a thorn bush. Once at the river, she didn't not answer her friend for a minute. She looked at Spottedmask sharply as a stab of electrical shock passed through both snd Spottedmask saw things through Silver's eyes. Silver flickered her tail tip, the vision ended. She leaned over the river and began to drink silently, waiting.

(what? You can make a starclan cat approach Swiftclaw too :3)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Splashpool slide and bit Gunshots neck,pulling him away from Night. "So I'm not stronger than you?"

Gunshot used his back claws kick Splashpool,hissing.

Mintstar looked at the kit again. "I don't think you will be like him now that he's gone."

Spottedmask shook her head. "Not that. Did you see Venom?"

(no thanks)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 pm

(I'm gonna skip through about Swiftclaw, in part Three you'll see what happens to her :3)

Night staggered when Gunshot was pulled from his throat. He shook his head and lunged forward, biting Gunshots tail hard Ina meek attempt to help Splashpool. God he really didn't help much.

Venomkit listened, but his ears lowered and his gaze dropped to his paws. He and his siblings where about a moon old, he guessed, but did thatstill nor mean any of them could end up like their father? Panic stabbed through him and his fur began to bristle. None of them would end up like their father, they just couldn't!

Silver silently stared at her reflection, images blurring through her mind. So, she bet Spottedmask wouldn't understand what she had showed her. The green irises gazed at her friend, holding pure signs of honesty. She froze at Spottedmasks words. Venom. Pausing, she stared at her reflection and slowly answered. "I saw him take one of Mintstar's lives, and he killed Shadepelt," she replied quietly, sinking her claws into the ground and baring her fangs. Mintstar only had one life left....
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Splashpool eyed Night then jumped on Gunshot's shoulder with a lot of force.

Gunshot hissed as Night bit his tail and being jumped on.

Spottedmask shook her head. "I saw that too. I saw him with Starclan. I meen after that. When you were with Glowkit."

(okay)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am

(Gunshot is like, a survivor. XD)

Night continued biting down while Splashpool suddenly jumped onto Gunshot as well. He quickly lunged for gunshot's back, hitting his side. He struggling to reach Gunshot's throat. The cat might as well give up and die, or runaway and come back for revenge later.

Silver shot a front paw forward quickly, snagging a passing by fish in her claws. She bit into the fishhard, killing it. Atleast she had caught something for the clan to eat. She glanced at her frisnd's words at Spottedmask. She blinked. ...Venom in.. Starclan? "Was Venom in a dark forest or no? And I was with Glowkit...?" Uber confused, the silver cat twitched her whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Spottedmask sighed. "Ofcorse you wouldn't know. I'm sorry I asked." She got up and started to walk away.

Gunshot kicked Night and Splashpool away. He raced out of the tunnel and grabed Glowkit on the way.

Spashpool raced after Gunshot. "Glowkit!!!"

(lol yeah)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 am

Silver patiently listened, her ears pricked and the green eyes holding many emotions; coldness, hatred, sorrow, pain, longing, fieriness. Her green gaze looked at Spottedmask in surprise at her friend's words. She wasn't Starclan, so she wouldn't know everything. She froze suddenly, her hackles beginning to rise. She burst forward, flying past Spottedmask before letting out a yowl as she pelted across the clearing and lunged at Gunshot's face, her claws extended and pointing towards her target's face.

Night was dismayed when Gunshot bolted from him, throwing him to the ground. Gasping, he pulled himself up, the breathe vanished from his lungs. He fell into a fit of coughing. He shook himself as his breath wheezed. He started to run after Splashpool, his pace swift but staggering.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 am

Spottedmask raced after Siver knowing something was wrong. "Glowkit, Glowkit!!!!"

Gunshot put glowkit In the way so Silver was going to claw a kit she didn't want to claw.

Splashpool jumped on Gunshot's back and bit the back of his neck.

Hawkpaw padded to a hole in Owlclan's camp wall. He looks around for Leafheart. "Leafheart where are you,"he whispered.

Dothead watches Gunshot take a run for it not seeing the kit.

(My cat dot had 5 kits on the 4 of July)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Silver hissed and slashed downward, but at the same moment the injured Glowkit was shoved in front of her claws. Her eyes widened as she jerked backward, but a claw cut down Glowkit's side. Silver stared in horror at the bleeding kit. What had she done?!

Night lunged at Gunshot's hind legs and bit into one, applying pressure. His claws dug into his enemy's flank as his claws scorched down the flank. The dark colored Tom hissed, his fur beginning to bristle as he bit harder.

Leafheart didn't move from where she lie to the shadows, about ten feet from Hawkpaw. She moaned softly as pain shot through her skull and made her stiffen as she sqeezed her eyes shut. Her ribs hurt alot. She didn't see or notice Hawkpaw; but he might notice her.

(awe :3 What if you named the after Silver, Spottedmask, Mintstar, Gunshot, and one of you other characters? XDDD I'd laugh if you dis though, but I'd also be grateful for naming them after on of my cats xD
Can you take a picture of them when they're older maybe? :D)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:35 pm

(Well three are black so they are Nightmare,Nightstrike,and Nightfire so I can call them all Night, there is a orange one named Fireworks and a pale cream named Clearstorm.)

Spottedmask raced up on Gunshot after Silver froze. She slamed her paw on Gunshot's head pushing him to the ground and grabed Glowkit.

Splashpool landed with a thud to the ground.

Hawkpaw heard Leafheart moan and moved shyly around a bush.

Gunshot layed on the ground like he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Silver watched as Splashpool took her place. Gunshot's head was slammed into the ground, dirt billowing up. She watched the other she cat grab Glowkit. She gently took the kit from her friend and froze, having caught sight of Leafheart - and some young cat shyly moving behind bushes. She heard a thud and instantly yowled, "Splashpool! Leafheart!" She pointed with her tail at the limp Leafheart, yet kept a firm hold on Glowkit.

Leafheart heard shuffling and smelt a familiar scent. She raised her head, looking at the bush. "G... Gho... They.... Will catch you..." she growled as a stab of pain went through his skull again.

Night released his enemy's leg, and as the leg rested on the ground, his claws raced down it, leaving a deep wound that would leave scarring. He began to circle Gunshot, flattened ears, his lips drawn back into a snarl.

( :] I like the name Clearstorm x] )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Spottedmask gave Glowkit to Silver and started to lick him where Silver cut him.

Hawkpaw stopped. "But your hurt Leafheart." He jumped as Silver called Splashpool.

Splashpool shook her head and looked at Silver, her head spinning.

Glowkit opened one eye. "whats going on......ow,"his tiny meow,weak.

Gingerkit pressed up next to Venomkit and Dawnkit.

(I just got back from South Dakota.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:53 pm

The silver tabby she-cats ears flattened as she held the limp, yet hopefully not dead kit in her jaws. She felt guilty for clawing the innocent kit. But she knew deep down, it would leave scarring, but it wouldn't be that noticeable, and that by what Spottedmask had said earlier, that she had seen herself and Glowkit traveling. Confusion flickered across her gaze but vanished. She paused, feeling odd that she was asking this. "I didn't mean to claw him..." sIlver whispered through the ball of fur hanging from her jaws.

Leafheart lie there, still as a brick or concrete sidewalks, silently watching Hawkpaw with green eyes that told him to go, but his reply made her open her jaws, almost painfully at she looked at him, but spoke. "...fine..." came the weak reply as her head dropped back to the ground, her breathe in shallow yet quick silent gasps. She wondered where Splashpool was.

Venomkit felt relief when his brother spoke. He flicked his tail against Silver's hind leg, hoping the warrior was fine despite the claw marks that ran down one leg, and the missing clumps of fur on her tail and shoulders. He heard a faint whisper come from her, but couldn't make out the words. He gently crawled forward and brushed his tail tip against his brother's hanging tail, but clearly in his deep jade green eyes he was confused and worried.

Dawnkit pressed back to her sister, a twinge of fear coming from her. She looked at Splashpool, who was shaking her head at Silver. Slowly, he blue gaze swept slowly around the clearing, only to feel a massive dose of pain, anger, and syphany as she saw fur floating around and tha pain... The pain all around them. The pain her own father had brought. Slowly she caught sight of her fathers body. She looked at Gingerkit. "W-why?" she pointed her tail at the limo body of Venom, her voice trembling as she spoke, obviously stressed.

Ooc- welcome back :D

Last edited by Fang on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because.... :3)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Spottedmask looked up at Silver,her eyes clam and soft. "I know and I forgive you. Now take the kits to the medicine cat den. So that I can end this. I don't want them see me kill.........,"she trailed off and looked over at Gunshot then back at Silver. She closed her eyes and licked each kit and padded slowly over to the cat laying limp but still alive. Please never let my kits find out about this,she thought to Starclan but knew Silver would hear too.

Splashpool got up still dizzy and saw Hawkpaw and her sister. She raced over to her and jumped onto Hawkpaw and biting his neck.

Hawkpaw padded closer to Leafheart. Then he felt someone pin him. When Splashpool bit his neck he winced and started to bleed.

Gunshot smirked and rolled over raking his claws down Night's face.

Dothead reaced over to help but saw Spottedmask's tail and eyes that told her to stay.

Glowkit felt his brother and started to squram to get to him,not listening to what Silver and Spottedmask were saying.

Gingerkit looked at where Dawnkit's tail pointed. "I don't know. But we know better than to be like him,"She spoke softly.

Mintstar stayed with Dothead.

(Thanks and I think thats all my cats that are not dead. :))) )
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:49 am

Ooc- Welcome. ^^ and C:

Silver slowly nodded, her eyes flooding with relief as she then understood what Spottedmask said. Her green eyes became icy as she realised what her friend was doing. She merely gave a nod and carried the limp kit to his siblings. "All of you kits... Follow me... and please, go to the back of the den and stay there. Be quiet and don't speak, now let's go. Come on," she spoke calmly, her face emotionless. She swept her tail around them, pushing them in front of herself, carrying the limp kit. As they reached the medicine cat den, she made sure they would stay there. Silently, she stood in the narrow entrance, blocking all ways of the kits to see anything. She silently bowed her head, and waited, silently.

Venomkit felt worried when he could hear the two friends talking, but their words made no sense to him. He couldn't even hear what they were saying anyway. He sat down silently, waiting, but watched and obeyed Silver as she steered them all to the back on the den, but he knew she was hiding something. She didn't want them to see something. His acid yellow eyes followed her as she sat at the entrance, darkening the den and there was no gaps for any of them to see what was happening. He looked at his brother nearby, who had been placed beside his siblings. He lie by his brother, pressing againt the side that wasn't bleeding. "...Don't leave us..." he whispered as his eyes closed and his ears flattened.

Dawnkit was reluculent when they were told they had to go the back of the den. They were stoved into the dark den, and she looked up at Silver when the warrior put her and Gingerkit on a moss nest. "Wha-" The silver gray warrior silenced her, sticking her tail in her face and giving a small growl that said be quiet. She couldn't hear Venomkit as he spoke. Confused, she glanced at him, but circled up as she lie on her side, closing her eyes silently. "what's haspenning?" she whispered silently before she seemed to be sleeping, going silent.

Night passed in front of Gunshot, yet the Tom still remained still. The dark Tom smiled wickedly, claws sliding out as he paused. Before he could land a painful blow, Gunshot had rolled over, and a secound later, a screaming pain came down diagonalling down his face. Taken off- guard, he screeched in pain, backing up, blinded by the blood that came from the claw marks. He stepped back, stumbling, and shaking his head. He blinked the blood away, bur that claw marks burned as if they were actually ablaze. Fury came from him as his claws flashed, raking down Gunshot's stomach, before his claws went for an ear. Instantly he clawed it, turning it into shreds. He jumped back, giving a low hiss, but it would only take one blow to the head to knock him unconsious. So simple...

Leafheart looked up at Hawkpaw weakly, but froze and looked up when she could see her sister staggering up. She couldn't do anything, but pulled her forelegs up, getting the front half of her body off the ground. She felt surprised as a moment later Hawkpaw was thrown to the ground. She looked her sister, pain flickering in her eyes. "He didn't do anything.... Leave him be."

Word count for post- 563 words. <3
ooc- Imma start putting how many words per post now, k? XD
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Gingerkit Stayed next to Dawnkit and watched Silver.

Glowkit heard his brother and nodded then licked his nose.

Spottedmask shot Night a cold look and made a hiss that said 'He is mine. Go somewhere.' She stood over Gunshot. As he got up slowly. She hissed,"Venom..."she winced at hes name,"..is dead. One of my kits might die. And you are still here, Fighting for nothing and a dead leader. My clan won't stand for it and I will kill for my kits and clan." She looked over at Silver.

Gunshot got to his feet and listened to Spottedmask. He slashed up at her neck but missed as she hit his paw with hers. He kicked a leg from under her,making her fall down. Spottedmask landed on her back as Gunshot pinned her down. She let her head fell to the ground. Gunshot smiled and raked his claws down her belly and heard her yowl in pain. She stayed still then grabed Gunshot in the neck and started to rip. She felt the the tom go limp and fall on her.

(ok I'm not)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:06 am

(I'm so sorry for not being on D;)

Silver only sat there, thinking to herself, and looked up to see Spottedmask falling down from a sharp blow. A low snarling sound came from her as her lips peeling back, flashing her fangs at the Tom. Yet she did not get up, instead she let the two go on. It was not her fight. And then Night's bloodied pelt suddenly was behind Spottedmask, yet she could tell Night wouldn't hold much longer; his hind legs were shaking as well as bleeding heavily. His yellow-green eyes had become dull, as if he had a sickness. The Tom watched as Gunshot's throat was slit, and the other was hopefully dead. He swayed, and Silver tensed, ready to spring to his or her friend's defense if they needed be.

Night felt horrid; his hind legs hurt and he felt ill. He wished Gunshot was dead this time, and he barely noticed that he was swaying, trying to keep not only on his paws but to not collapse. Sadly, Starclan decided against him. He staggered away from his defendsive position beside Spottedmask before his legs gave out on him, sending him falling to the ground. He hit hard, pain lacing through him as he gave a yowl, hoarse and pained, yet the yowl faded as he fell into a state where he was barely awake. His breathing was wheezing, gurgly breaths, each obviously painful for him to take. "mint... S-s-tar?" His whimper of a growl came out gurgling, sounding like 'mint sar' instead of Owlclan's leader's actual name. Nights vision wavered before he fell limp as he fell unconscious, pain written across his face.

(too lazy to write up anything for Dawnkit and Venomkit.. Theyvfell asleep I guess? XD)

(yew forgot Splashpool D;)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:49 pm

(Welcome back! I missed you. I was about to quit coming on here.)

Spottedmask layed on the ground with the big tom on top of her. Her eyes had closed and she was breathing heavily. She didn't try to move the dead cat off of her and stayed very still.

Mintstar heard Night and ran over to him. He looked over at Spottedmask and Gunshot then back at Night. "Night are you ok? Speak to me. Are you ok night?"

Splashpool hissed at Hawkpaw again.

Hawkpaw stared at Splashpool with big eyes then looked down at Leafheart with eyes that said,'I'm so sorry.' He started to back up but whispered,"I'll be around. Don't be scared to come find me. The thunderpath will be my den and you will be my sun." Then he ran to the thunderpath to wait for night to come.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:02 pm

( so sorry for not coming on -- Owlclan still running? :c )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next