RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:36 pm

His eyes sparkled as he padded to her lifting his head up some. Hawkpaw purred and licked her nose then playfully jumps on her tail like a little kit. He paused then said, "There are still more of Venom's cats. There new leader thinks he's Venom's brother but none of us know if thats true. He's giving everyone new names if they have clan names." He looked down and sighed. "My name will be changed today at dusk. It wont be a good name either. He's been naming some Blood, Death, and Scar. He is called Killer. His fur is jet black with a red tint to it." He looked up at Leafheart. "I will be the spy for your clan and help fight them off if they attack." His eyes lightened up a little and he tried to smile. He knew for a fact the he wouldn't let anything happen to Leafheart.

Glowkit smiled, "Glad you came to play." The little brown and white kit nodded and squeezed through the biggest hole he could find. He waited for his brother on the outside of the wall and looked around for any other cats. Once his brother was out he headed to the smell of the river. He looked back at his looked back at his brother and said, "I'm still sorry I bit your nose."
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 pm

(Dothead is the one who found Sandy right ahh well.)
Sandy turned"Uh I'm Sandy I live past theese woods near the twoleg den. Maybe I should go now." she turned about ready to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Dothead nodded, "I'll make sure you get there safe." Smiles and walks with Sandy. "I'm Dothead."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:51 pm

( fang should start rping with venom's brother again :D:D. Darksoul, I think his name was. C: )

she flicked her tail at him as he came forward towards her, and at his purr and lick, she affectionately lifted a paw and attempted to cuff him on the head before he darted away. she let her tail drop, seeming disappointed. she burst into soft laughter as Hawkpaw pounced on her tail like a rather oversized kit. flicking her tail tip in his face, she gently freed herself and turned to him, her smile fading as he spoke. her expression became one of aghast as he told her that a new leader was renaming the rest of Venom's minions. her expression became dark with strained horror. slowly, her light green eyes closed -- so she had been right. there was more coming, and Venom's death had brought open a new era of danger upon them all. she shook her head, looking away from her secret lover to stare out at the thin trees. green-leaf was crawling to a close; leaf-fall was likely to come rapidly, and that never was good. shaking her head, Leafheart looked back at Hawkpaw. she winced as he gave a few examples of the names this new leader had given, along with his name. Her gaze dropped and she gazed sadly at the ground for a moment, silently wishing all this blood-shed would end. as Hawkpaw finished, she looked at him with the silvery glazed look of tears in her eyes. "thank you." she leaned forward, brushing her muzzle gently against his, eyes clouded.

go, go, go! he thought as he watched his brother squeeze through the biggest hole they could fine. Venomkit being slimmer ( but only slightly ), he didn't have to wiggle without much trouble through the hole. he rumbled out of the hole after his brother, rolling to a stop. his gaze turned to rest on his sibling, and he waited, grinning devilishly. he followed his brother, the taste of sweet river water in the air. he paused after glowkit spoke before he shrugged. "I'm okay . . . you bit kinda hard though . . ." he paused before giving a wide smile. "at least you can bite off someone's nose if they don't leave you alone, like Silver!" he jokingly purred, flicking his tail while uttering a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:28 pm

(Yeah you should)

Glowkit smiled and laughed. "Yeah Silver couldn't hurt me and she can be nice when she wants to be." To tell the truth he liked the she-cat. She had helped him when he was wounded. He looked at his brother and lightly pounced on him. He tightly pinned him down. He let all his guard down while attacking his brother.

Laying down Hawkpaw rolled onto his back and flickered his tail. He was glad he could see and play around with Leafheart. He wrapped his tail around one of her paws.

(sorry its so short cant think.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Sandy moved slowly on her way back to the camp and she asked,"So where do you live? what clan?" He eyes were full of excitement she had always wanted to be in a clan and had heard stories about kittypets joining clans she wanted to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Dothead smiled, "I live in Owlclan. We are the only real clan that has formed. The others are rouges and they will kill any cat, thats why I'm walking with you." She looked down at the young she-cat. "You seem to know about the clans."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:28 pm

She smiled timidly, "Well other cats like to talk alot and well I have been dying to join a clan."She paused,"I Don't like my soft life eating mush every day same 'Oh good kitty!' owners it's no fun!" she has sprit dancing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Dothead stopped, "Well I could talk to Mintstar about having you join. He would like to have more members." She thought to herself a little then looked at Sandy. "So what do you think? Would you want to try and join Owlclan?" She knew the answer would most likely be yes.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:49 pm

( would accept it, but since Splash own Owlclan she has to do that. xD )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:57 pm

(What do I have to do cause I'm confused)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Sandy's face brightened, "Oh course I would!" she was clearly very excited
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:05 pm

"Well then lets go to my camp and we can both talk to Mintstar." She turned around and headed back to camp. She was hoping no one would try to hurt Sandy.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Sandy followed Dothead back to camp happily.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:51 pm

(
Name: Killer
Description: Jet black tom with a red tint to his fur.
Personality: EVIL!!!
Other: He is crazy.

Name: Flypaw
Description: Blue gray tom with a black paw and black ear.
Personality: Will unfold
Other: none

Name: Riversoul
Description: Furry gray tom with blue-green eyes.
Personality: Unfolds
Other: none yet.

I think that it for now)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Mintstar was still working on the apprentice den with Night. Everything was quiet now between the two toms. He hadn't noticed Leafheart was gone and Splashpool running around looking for Glowkit and Venomkit. That was until she came over to them and asked them id they had seen where they went. She was in such a panic she wasn't using her nose to find them. He sent Silver, Splashpool, and Night to go look for them while Spottedmask watched Dawnkit and Gingerkit. By the time Dothead and sandy got there Mintstar was watching over the camp on the high branch.

Dothead rested her tail on Sandy's shoulder and lead her into the camp. She watched as Mintstar jumped down and padded over to meet them. [b]"Mintstar, I wish to ask you if Sandy here could join Owlclan. I believe she will make a great warrior if she is trained to be one. We are low on apprentices and if so I will take full responsibly in training her."[/b] She kept her eyes on her leader and waited for his answer. She watched as he studied the young cat then made a slight nod. He replied, [b]"She can join but she will have to earn her right to start training."[/b] Dothead nodded and whispered in Sandy's ear. [b]"You must fight with one of the cats in the clan and lose your collar."[/b]
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:54 pm

"W-what do I have to kill the cat?" she asked shocked, "I can get the collar off too."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Dothead chuckled. "Not kill, but lose your collar in battle. I'll make sure you don't get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Splash wrote:
(Yeah you should)

Glowkit smiled and laughed. "Yeah Silver couldn't hurt me and she can be nice when she wants to be." To tell the truth he liked the she-cat. She had helped him when he was wounded. He looked at his brother and lightly pounced on him. He tightly pinned him down. He let all his guard down while attacking his brother.

Laying down Hawkpaw rolled onto his back and flickered his tail. He was glad he could see and play around with Leafheart. He wrapped his tail around one of her paws.

(sorry its so short cant think.)

(that's fine. and okay, I will. :3 should creeper Slashpaw appear behind the kits when they aren't looking? O: what to do, what to do... hurr hurr hurr ! xD )

playfully, the brown tabby tom she had grown to trust rolled over. surprise, she blinked, faint tears vanishing. a small, feeble smile came to her face as she saw Haskpaw smile back. chuckling slightly, she curled her tail before making a playful leap at him. as she landed right beside him, she mockingly half crouch, tail swayed back and forth. she blinked, surprise flickering in her eyes as the fluffy brown tabby tail wrapped around one of her forepaws. she stopped, struck by awe and amazement. slowly, she smiled. a moment later she lightly prodded him in his exposed stomach, uttering a giggle. after her giggle died, she faded off, pausing. she took a silent, deep breath, playfullness vanishing. she suddenly looked Hawkpaw in the eyes, soft gaze sharpened with seriousness. her faze 'met' his green one. "can you keep a secret?" she whispered, seeming to go into a dream-like state as she stood there, gazing fondly into his handsome familiar face. the scarring on his face was nothing to her -- it just told other he had had a hard life. in her eyes, he was perfect. that was it. and he could only be complete in her eyes if he knew. if he knew how she felt for him.

Venomkit uttered a soft squeal as his brother leap into him, bowling him over. hitting the ground with a grunt, he twisted and playfully tried to roll over to squash his brother, even though his lankier form gave him a slightly less chance of doing so. uttering a laugh, he playfully swatted at his brother. he jumped and froze as suddenly a snarl cut through the air. "what are you doing, exactly?" he looked behind his brother to see Night. he swallowed, eyes widening slightly.

( Silver can fight Sandy, but she doesn't have to. xD )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm

(Well sure more action ;) *evil grin*)

Hawkpaw tilted his head and sat up. "Yes."
(Writers block)

Glowkit jumped off his brother and turned quickly. "uhhhhhh....."

(Well as long as Silver doesn't kill her.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm

(If it's ok i'll fight silver)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:23 pm

(http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/UNQ/UNQ333/farm-cat-alberta_~u22021787.jpg
this is a reference picture of Forestpelt)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:39 pm

( **gringrin** oyus. make everybody panic! xD and did you notice that today and yesterday, we've wrote just about five pages? O: )

Slashpaw moved quickly and silently, medium length pelt flowing out as he lightly snuck up from behind brush, moving silently. through the brush, his dagger like yellow eyes caught sight of three warriors by two kits. he held in an insane laugh -- they couldn't sense him, not even the silver she cat he'd been warned about. chiseling and snickering in his mind, he silently padded up behind the warriors, a thin, icy smile on his face.

Night bristled at the kits, lip curling in annoyance. "stupid kits! you can get yourself killed, and that's the last thing we need, let alone for the enemy to see you and try to steal you from under our noses! had you been apprentices' I would have made you do the same boring work for a moon!" his yellow green eyes were slits, and his dragon like pupils were so thin with anger they were hardly visible. he shook slightly with anger. he finally let out a long breath, and his shaking receded. moving forward, he grabbed Venomkit by the scruff, harshly lifting the dark gray fluff ball and his burning gaze scorched Glowkit. his eyes didn't waver from the kit as he spoke through the kit hanging limply from his jaws. "Splashpool, get him, now, please."

behind the other two stood Silver, oblivious to the tom directly behind her. she gave a visible eye roll at Night began practically biting the kit's heads off. as he picked up Venomkit, she sighed, suddenly looking tired. "whatever . . . you two get him, I'll run ahead back to camp and tell the others you found them and they're okay." she turned around, closing her eyes. she opened then as she took a single step forward, and came an inch away from Slaspaw. instantly her fur bristled, and before poor Slashpaw could even blink, he gave a shrill scream of pain as a hard punching blow struck him across the face, blindingly fast. Silver stormed up to where he had fallen, and seized him roughly, dragging him to his feet. he trembled in his grip, and he shrink back from her twisted face of annoyance. "can't mind our own business, can we?" she hissed, fur bristling. without saying anything else, she began to walk back towards camp, dragging a frightened Slashpaw behind her.

( I wouldn't make any of my characters kill someone elses without permission, and it's not like I'm gonna make Silver badly maim Sandy -- maybe roughen her up and see what she can do and then leave her alone. XD )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:54 pm

(Wow Silver's a little mad i think.)

Splashpool looked at Night and nodded. She grabbed Glowkit and jumped when Silver hissed. Turning around she saw Slashpaw eyes wide now. She followed Silver and kept an eye on the tom.

(You forgot Leafheart I think.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 pm

( silver n' the rest will be in next post. I seriously don't remember what your hawkpaw post said, lemme go look xD )

Leafheart slowly let out a breathe as Hawkpaw said she could trust him; in it's own way, it set her heart at ease. carefully, she inhaled and let herself calm. she looked up from her paws, which she had happened to look down at in anxiety when he'd had replied. she 'met' his eyes, and so many words filled her brain, cramming into her skull. she wanted to tell him everything, tell him how much she thoughts about him, how much and badly she wanted something to come out of this. but rather than spitting a waterfall of words at his face, she softly smiled at him. "i love you." there. she had finally said it. as she said those three words, he felt like she had had at least one burden taken from her shoulders, making her life easier to with-hold. she just kept smiling. it didn't matter if he didn't love her back -- she would always love him, and nothing and nobody could change that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next