RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:37 pm

((Apparently not, since the last post was a year and a half ago... but JointClan has just restarted, so maybe if you want a Warriors RP, it would be a good time to join that! There's a whole new plot and everything.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 pm

(( o: yus. ;DD thanks :3 )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:56 pm

~time skip~

Spottedmask was fixing the dens with Splashpool and Mintstar. The battle was over and they had to clean up the camp.

(sorry it's so short i dont realy know what to say.)
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:06 am

( ooc : that's fine. )

a silvery tabby pelt flickered through the shadows of Owlclan's camp, followed closely by a shadow black one. one of the two was grumbling something about the "stupid ferns" not moving out of his way. there came an eye roll as the silver she-cat sighed, green eyes closing as her flicked back ears took in everything Night said. she resumed collecting fronds and long strips of leaves that she had assumed would help medical supplies. behind her, she hear Night muttering a stream of incoherent words. she sighed as she turned her head to look at the tom, who had cobwebs wound tightly around half of one of his hind legs, and not to mention the pounded paste of herbs she'd had to have assisted help to put on him. she looked at him with almost pity as she transferred a huge bundle of leaves to him. "why don't you take this and put it in the stock supply?" with a mocking grumble, he took the bundle of herbs, seeming disappointed that he had to help carry large bundles around today and be pestered by silver, who apparently liked to playfully mock and criticize him the whole time. at his grumble, silver curled her tail with an almost evil grin. "i can make it worse... and i can torment you and re-dress your wounds again," she teased him lightly, and she heard a faint rumble of a laugh come from him as he took the bundle and began trotting away.

Leafheart, way across the camp, was tugging wearily at some brambles, weaving them through the brush. she kept biting her lip slightly, glancing far too much in the direction of the thunderpath. she twitched her tail, blinking almost sadly. she wanted to see Hawkpaw, yes; but being where she was now, she had work to do. looking down at the next bramble she pulled from the pile, she began tenderly parting the brush while she wriggled the bramble into place before picking up a third bramble and weaving it though as well, securing a tightly knit wall. she paused a moment, stepping back some to examine her work fretfully. anxiously, she lashed her tail; it had to look perfect. grumbling slightly, she turned to the bramble and began to work higher up the camp's wall, continuing to thread deadly sharp thorns into the wall, biting her lip lightly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:17 am

Name:Forestpelt
Description:She is a Calico cat mostly black and tan with little blotches of white.
Personality:Timid,shy her voice is never louder than normal talking.Can be hyper sometimes.
Other: nope
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:34 pm

(accepted)

Splashpool looked over at Leafheart and smiled. "I'll go help Leafheart." She didn't wait for Mintstar or Spottedmask to answer before she padded off to help her sister. As she got to her sister she tried to scare her by jumping on to her back. "Do you need some help my dear beloved sister." She chuckled and took a few steps back.

Spottedmask nodded and kept weaving the branches of bushes for the dens together. Every once and a while she would look back at her kits as they played in the center of camp so everyone could keep an eye on them. She was glad they weren't scared that anyone could see by the battle, with the exception of Glowkit, who was now trying to play with the others.

Mintstar looked at Spottedmask. "Why don't you take a break." He could tell she wanted to check on her kits. He waited a little while for her to agree then got back to do what she didn't finish.

Gingerkit smiled and jumped on Venomkit. "Got you!"

Glowkit was basking in the sun and watching his siblings play.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Leafheart pressed down on the end of a vines covered in briars, tucking the end it tightly and pulling it tight, trying to make sure it wouldn't come un-woven or fall loose. a small smile came to her face as she carefully picked up another briar, noticing the pile was running low. normally, she would have became excited for her work being almost finished, and she would have tried to get done as soon as possible, but she simply carefully began threading and weaving the last of the briars in. softly, she began to humm a quiet tune under her breath, flicking her tail tip slightly. her small smile fell away to her more natural one, her still expressions softening. she curled her tail tip, and without looking, she began to lean to the side slightly, reaching out with a paw for her next bramble line.

she began to reach farther, and her head had begun to turn so she could see what she was doing, when all of a sudden something bowled into her. she froze, a surprised yelp coming from her. her pretty fur spiked up, and she spun around, looking ridiculous with her fur sticking everywhere. he gaze 'met' her sister's identical one, and a soft smile came to her lips. "you scared me!" she gasped, eyes widening slightly before she purred, smiling as her sister spoke with a chuckle. motioning with a paw to what was left of the thorny briars on the ground, she replied. "i'm almost done, but you can help me, if you want."

Night walking in the direction of the den's, yellow-green eyes glazed with thought. he carried a huge pile of thin strips and some herbs in his jaws, the sweet smells making his head spin dizzyingly with the overwhelming scents. how do medicine cats stand these smells? I bet i will only be able to smell these stupid herbs for half a moon! he uttered a gruff sigh through the objects he carried in his laden jaws. breathing shallowly through his nose while trying ( and failing ) to block out the herb scent, he padded to a neat pile of herbs that Silver had specifically organized to keep things neat. he carefully set the herbs he carried correctly in each pile, vaguely aware of Mintstar nearby. carefully setting the long strips of folding limbs, twigs, and an assortment of fern fronds, he clambered to his paws, wincing as his sprained his paw tweaked with pain. choosing to ignore it, he turned and padded to Mintstar with a slyly amused smile. "need some help? Silver seems to be torturing me by making me transport herbs back and forth . . . I think she likes me to smell their too-sweet smell . . . makes you wonder how anyone can stand such a disgraceful smell!" with an amused smile, he settled down nearby his leader, watching.

Dawnkit sat and watched in silence as her sister pounced on their uninjured brother. the gray kit squeaked with surprise as his little legs collapsed beneath him. having seen the move before and during the massive battle a week ago, he twisted before he landed on his back, playfully batting at his sister with his tiny forepaws. with a growl, he playfully poked Gingerkit in her chest, fluffing up his own chest fur. with a brave glint in his eyes, he wiggled and brought his hind legs up and gently pushed, claws sheathed, against his sister's stomach. it wasn't enough to hurt, but enough to roll her off him. "and Venomstar giving a mighty kick, trying to throw off Dawnstar as she pins him!" he roared, falling into bubbly laughter as he lightly and playfully swatted at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Spottedmask padded over to the kits. Smiles,"Venomkit are you picking on your sister again." She sat by Glowkit and looked over at Dawnkit. She licked Glowkit's head and watched the other two kits play. She was glad that Glowkit would live but still worried for him.

Glowkit looked up and sat up. For him being injured a week ago. He sat on his butt with both him hind legs spread out in a 'V' shape. This way it didn't hurt him any but he looked weird like that. He looked at Venomkit. "Yeah right Venomstar couldn't take down a kit," he teased his bother. "Now Glowstar could take down a dog even with injured back legs." The kit smirked and looked up at their mom knowing she wouldn't play to rough, but could try.

Mintstar smiled, "She like to torture everyone haven't you notice yet." He looked over at the tom. "Yeah you can help, I'll give you a break from Silver."

Splashpool nodded,"I'll still help." She waited for Leafheart to show her what she wanted her to do.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Venomkit playfully pushed harder with his hind legs, scraping his paws on his sister's stomach. he stopped as she began to try something, and he just went limp, head falling back. he lay there, limping sprawled on the ground. he didn't move. he lay Luke that for what seemed like forever before suddenly moving, knocking his forepaws into his sister's chest. he then heard his brother and wiggled out from under his sister's paws, fur fluffed up and pale blue eyes narrowed. he uttered a light hiss at his brother, and playfully, he pounced at his brother. he didn't realize how easily he could do more harm than good to his sibling if they collided. the only thing he cared about was getting his brother back. he landed in front of Glowkit, uttering a growl. for a moment, he looked like his father, even though he didn't realize it. he dropped into a crouch then, long tail sticking out behind him and swaying slightly to help his balance. menace glittered in his eyes as he crouched low, ears flicking back as he mock-growled at his brother before snaking a paw forward, batting at his litter-mate.

the black pelted tom watched as his leader worked, repairing the dens with rapidly fluid ease. Mintstar's paws moved quickly and smoothly. his yellow green gaze never wavered as he tentatively watched, silently wondering how his leader could work so quickly and not get easily bored by all the work that was crammed at him. the thought instantly made Night feel guilty -- he was a loyaler deputy than that, wasn't he? before he could think about it, ( and thankfully so ) Mintstar spoke to him, smiling while he resumed working. Night uttered a soft laugh as he listened, grinning. still chuckling, he replied before going silent, his reply being: "indeed . . . but that's Silver for you. sometimes I think she would sit on someone if they didn't listen to her!" he fell quiet before meeting his leader's gaze as he looked at him. flicking his tail slightly, he smirked as his leader gave him a greatly appreciated break from Silver. taking hold of some tree limbs, he began to slip the limbs into loose areas in the den's.

Leafheart smiled as her sister accepted her help; tail curling, she smiled as she spoke. first, she pointed to the brambles beside her. " get the bramble and weave them through any loose holes or gaps you find." pointedly, she pointed to a hole in the wall that was enough for an eye to see through. curled her tail tip, she kept speaking. "pick up any loose thorns you find, too -- we don't want the kits to step on them and get hurt . . . if you finish before me, you can help me weave bramble briars into the camp entrance to help keep out the rest of Venom's group . . . " she paused and spoke in a softer tone, her face darkening. "i doubt they're finished with us yet . . . I think . . . I think it's only the beginning of a war, Splashpool . . ."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Glowkit hissed playfully and stood up. He knew he could stand up at times but kept most of his weight on his front two paws. "Come and get it you kittypet,"he teased again. He watched Spottedmask to see what she would do but she did nothing so he turned his attention back to Venomkit. "You little kit what are you waiting for. Hmmmm?" The kit didn't care if he got hurt again plus he was healing fast anyways so why not have some fun, he wasn't going to be a kit forever. He stood tall but gave his brother nowhere to attack. His stomach was blocked by his legs and he watched every movement carefully and wisely. He grinned and kept watch over his brother.

Mintstar laughed a little, "Well then I would do what she said because I wouldn't want her to sit on me. I don't see how Spottedmask can stand her sometimes." He turned back to his work and started to weave the branches together very tight. His eyes stayed on his work as he spoke again, "Glowkit seems to be doing great. I've seen him walking around camp now." His unnatural bright blue eyes not moving an inch as his paws moved and weaved into the smallest cracks. Every once in awhile he would blink and his eyes would move as he stared in a new spot but other than those things his eyes stayed motionless.

Splashpool nodded and started with the brambles and listening to her sister. She looked over at the entrance and smiled. Great more work, she joked to herself. Then she looked around her paws for thorns and pushed them into a pile with her tail while still fixing the holes in the wall of the camp. Every time she saw a thorn she would bite it off and put it in the pile beside her. She looked up at her sister when she was talking about Venom's group coming back. Then when she said her name she stopped. "What Leafheart?" She was now wandering what her sister was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:18 pm

( ooc : :3 will edit this soon. )
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:53 pm

( this is gonna be a cruddy post. x.x )

Night smiled faintly as his leader laughed a little while replying. smiling as he leaned forward slightly, he poked a claw into a loose spot, partically turning to pick up a string of bramble. he carefully removed his claw while listening to Mintstar, an ear pointing at the bright blue eyed leader. he gently eased the bramble into the hole, welding it in before tightly tucking an end in and pulling the briar tight. he had been watching Leafheart do this while Silver had been shredding fern fronds and long leaves into stripes, and he was trying his best. he soon messed up, having stopped because he didn't remember what came 'met'. fretfully, he tried a different way, but failed. he grumbled under his breath, yet he glanced at his leader as he spoke, saying Glowkit was doing better. he felt a corner of his mouth quirk up as he thought of the kit. "heals fast, just like the others . . . I saw Venomkit the other day, already jumping and trolling around -- I noticed he shows signs of aggression though . . ." he stopped his decent work for a moment, frowning. "i don't want them to end up like their father . . ."

Leafheart fell quiet after pointing out and giving get beloved sister instructions on what to do. but her mind now had it's track set upon the remains of Venom and his group. the thought froze her heart for a moment, and her blood ran cold. stop that -- Venom is dead! Mintstar broke his spine. . . we all saw him die . . . her thoughts ran deeper, and she twitched slightly as her fluent pace slowed, and she wove even more carefully that before. she could almost hear her sisters irritable thoughts screaming from beside her. faintly smiling, she turned her head partically, a pale green eye focusing on her sister. Splashpool was sweeping thorns up, pushing them all into a pile. with a smile, she looking back to her work as he began to carefully and swiftly nip stray thorns out. she soon leaning back, rocking onto her haunches, like she was acting 'cool' for her handiwork. she heard Splash and faintly blinked, looking in slight confunsion at her sister. worriedly slightly, she spoke. " . . . I-i . . . I said I think they're coming back . . ."

Venomkit growled softly at his brother as he stood, not in an aggressive or threatening way, but enough to be a fierce sounding one. his brother called him a kittypet, and he momentarily froze at that. a . . . a filthy, rotten, spoiled, kittypet?! he seemed to grow twice in size at this, yet he slowed himself down -- they were only playing. playing hurt nobody -- right? right. he bristled highly as his brother mocked him, asking what he was waiting for. at that, he moved forward, slamming harsh blows at his brother's exposed forelegs, all the while trying to strike his brother. his eyes were narrowed in concentration.

( told you it would fail... imma bout to fall asleep... )
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:59 pm

(I really want to make another character can she be a kittypet? Or no and if so what rank do I put her under?)

Leafpelt walked slowly in the forest she had a pile of herbs in her mouth she had arrived at camp she dropped them in her pile and begen to brew aloe vera. that cured cuts and helped heal them.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:29 pm

( cat's can't brew things, I don't think... xD and I'm sure you can make a kittypet. ask Splash. )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 pm

(You can Breyer cuz fang and I have about 10 characters each. Haha :) )

Mintstar sighed, [b]"Silver told me when they were born they wouldn't be like their father...I hope she's right."[/b] He keep working thinking to himself. He was worried this would happen but maybe Venomkit would be for the clan and help it. He wasn't sure but he hoped so. If not then the other three kits would have to take sides which would be hard on them. Fight their bother or their clan. He did speak anymore. He was so lost in thought he had stopped working.

Splashpool nodded. [b]"Okay."[/b] She started to work again and was doing it very carefully. She kept an eye on her sister.

Glowkit hissed as his brother knocked him down. He pushed at his brother to get back up and fight and in the process biting Venomkit's leg and nose.

(okay mine was short...kinda)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:55 pm

(yay! and what i mean by brewing in soaking in warm water in a lake :D)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Name:Sandy(If she joins a clan her name will be Sandpaw.When she becomes a hunter she will be Sandpelt)
Rank:Rogue/kittypet(will become a hunter if she joins a clan)
Description: [spoiler][img]https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/90y613.jpg[/img][/spoiler]Personality:Hyper,excited,smart,caring
Other:nope

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 pm

(accepted)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Sandy walked slowly in the bushes. She wanted to be away form her twolegs. She was after a mouse. when she caught it she walked timidly passing Glowkit and Venomkit playing she took and step. She heard a crack, she had stepped on a branch would the kits see her?
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Dothead padded up behind the she-cat. "Who are you,"she asked. She looked over at the kits then at the S=she-cat. My clan didn't like outsiders. But your a kittypet so your no harm."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Venomkit let lose a snarl of pain as his brother suddenly sank his fangs into his nose. it hurt, too. instantly he stopped, and he began pounding his forepaws blindly into his brother's ribs, his voice coated in the acid tone of seriousness. he no longer was kidding around. "let go! that hurts -- oww! I'm not kidding, let go!" he squeaked as pain shot like a hungry burning flame though his face. his nose stung painfully as he struggled to pull his heavily bleeding nose from his brother. behind him, he heard Dawnkit's shrill, trembled squeak. "brother, let go -- you're hurting him!"

Silver had calmly began finishing stripping enough fronds; with a satisfied smile, she gathered them up and turned, aiming to carry them towards the makeshaft medicine cat den. she stopped suddenly though, looking towards the center of the camp. she heard cries of pain from Venomkit -- poor scrap had his nose clamped on in his brother's jaws. she resumed walking, yet she brushed past Spottedmask, and froze. her hackles raised and she snarled, claws unsheathing slightly as she spotted a kittypet. fur rising, she automatically dropped the fronds and crouched, long, fluffy tail swaying, her face twisted with a deadly snarl as she eyed the stranger.

( ehh muse died, imma leave the rest of my kitties outta this post... poor Venomkit, sqeaking in pain xD )
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 am

Glowkit opened his mouth with wide eyes. He didn't mean to hurt Venomkit. "S-s-sorry." He looked at his brother then over at Dawnkit and Gingerkit. Once Venomkit was off of him, he sat up with his legs in the 'V' shape again. He looked over at Spottedmask who was now licking Venomkit's nose. She looked at him and walked over to him. She picked the little kit up and took him over to Splashpool and Leafheart. "Can you two watch this one for a minute?"

Mintstar heard the kits and looked back. Now it looked like Glowkit could be like his father. He didn't like the idea of Venom in his clan, but he let it happen. He had finished with the warriors den and moved to the apprentice den. It was the last den, because there were no apprentices to live in it. The kits were still young so they weren't apprentices yet. He started on the den with his blue eyes glancing around came every now and then. He hadn't noticed if Night was still helping him or not.

Dothead looked up at Silver. She was hoping she could have gotten the kittypet away from here before her clan noticed but to late. "Silver she wont hurt anyone." She didn't know what the she-cat would do if she was attacked.

Splashpool smiled, "Yeah we can watch him" She looked down at the kit and looked up at her sister. She decided to throw the thorns out before Glowkit got hurt anymore. She grabbed a loose leaf and wrapped the thorns up in it and throws it over the camp wall. Then she looked back at the kit. "So what did you do this time,"she asked the kit smiling. She had heard every thing but hadn't looked to see what had happened.

Hawkpaw looked through the bramble wall and saw Leafheart. He was careful not to get caught or seen. The brown tabby tom whispered so only Leafheart could hear him. "Meet me behind the camp." His fur was all messy and dull, he also had a scar on his nose, right eye, and a bog one on the left side of his neck. Ever since the last time he saw Leafheart he wanted to see her again, to make sure she was okay but didn't have the time. So now he did and he was taking the chance to see her. He could hear the other cats there too.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:55 am

wincing from his burning face, the kit that looked exactly like his father growling softly as a trickle of blood irritatingly dripped from his face. flicking his tail, he lifted a forepaw and wiped the blood away. despite the hot burning he felt scorching through his nose, the smell of blood made his stomach feel like something was stirring in it; it was a queasy feeling. heshook his paw, hastily flinging his own blood off his paw like it was water. Venomkit leaned back slightly as his mother hovered over him. his ears flicked back and he seemed to shrink, like he was cooing, but he hadn't moved. he felt his heart crawl into his throat though as he stood still, permitting Spottedmask to lick his burning face. her rapid and fluent licks numbed the pain and temporarily swept away the blood. he feebly smirked, trying to hide the fact that he was shaken up, surprised that his brother had bitten him. he turned toward glowkit with a smile as Spottedmask let up from licking his face so, and he playfully swatted at his brother, trying to engage him into playing again, to forget about what he'd done. he gave a loud, almost whiny protest as his mother picked up his sibling and carried him all the way across the stupid camp to Leafheart and Splashpool, who seemed to be finishing up on fixing the camp walls. "but!" he began, yet his mother had already gone, walking towards the warriors. looking chest-fallen, his gaze lowered and he plopped on the ground, disappointed.

oh dear, he thought faintly as he heard the kit's commotion behind him, yet he only glanced over his shoulder, hardly seeming to pay any mind to the scene behind him. he lightly bit his lip, though, and he turned back to his work, gaze narrowing slightly. secretly, he was worried . . . what if one of the kits turned out to be like their father? the thought tore at hid heart, and he swallowed past a lump in his throat. shifting slightly, he reached into the pile and tugged out a vine, and almost numbly, he began to weave. he didn't realize that his whiskers shook slightly. thoughts swirled around in his head, and a sickening feeling took ahold of his stomach. he didn't realize he had finished the den until his paws stopped moving. shakily, he tried to have control. he slowly breathed in and out, concentrating. he hardly heard as Mintstar moved down the line to the last den that would be vacant. he followed his leader, and he cracked slightly, whispering to his leader, paws trembling and he seemed to be under stress. "how can Spottedmask love that savage?" he whispered, blinking before shutting his eyes as he sat down, paws still shaking badly. "did she think about what she was doing? did she know what she was doing? did she realize . . .?" he cut off the, slowly shaking his head. "how could she let him do what he did to her?" he stopped then, having finally controlled himself long enough to make himself stop. "sorry," he managed to choke out, voice hardly able to be heard.

Silver flicked her tail as Dothead claimed that the stray was not a threat. relaxing slightly, she stood, expression blank, yet her eyes were icy as she spoke, eyes on the stranger. with a faint snort, she irritable turned away, seeming to fall into one of her many mood swings again. rolling her green eyes, she glanced towards Dothead. her eyes were coolly calm and collected, no signs of the attitude as sharp as ice that had been a moment before. "i don't really care . . . do something with her, or take her back to where she belongs, with two footers, filthy humans . . ." huffing in her usual way, she began to walk away to leave the others alone, picking up the fresh long strips she had gathered, padding calmly to the neat pile where Night ( who was being odd and whispering too lowly for anyone to hear into Mintstar's ear as he began working on the last den ) had set the earlier ones. setting them down, she turned and paused, stretching, before she began grumbling slightly, knowing she sounded like an irritable elder, even though she wasn't anywhere close to going to the elder's den. " . . . feel like goin' for a walk through the forest, take a breath of fresh air," she mumbled before curling her tail, standing upright again.

Leafheart had been calmly sitting there beside her sister when Spottedmask had cone up. she had hardly paid any attention -- her mind kept going to Hawkpaw -- even though she didn't realize it yet, but she loved him. thing was, there was no telling if he felt the same way back, but she never stopped to think or consider it. instead, she was looking at Glowkit now. her sister spoke, smiling, to Glowkit. suddenly, she heard his familiar voice. he heart soared and she hid her joy. Hawkpaw! pausing, she got to her paws. she winced as she got up, before flicking her tail. she could sneak out if the dirtplace tunnel. giving the pair in front of her an apologetic look, she spoke, point obvious. "i'll be back soon," she said before without waiting for a reply, she turned and headed for the dirtplace tunnel. she entered the small area that the tunnel led to before eagerly, she slipped out, invisible to all, heading out to meet Hawkpaw. after a moment, she saw him, and ran to him, playfully bowling him over. "Hawkpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Looking back at his brother Glowkit stood up and motioned for his brother to come over to him without Spottedmask noticing. He looked back at Splashpool and answered, "I bit Venomkit's nose and made him bleed." He lowered his small brown and white head. Really he felt bad about it but it was fun to him to. Now he wished he was an apprentice so he could learn so wicked cool battle moves. The taste of his bothers' blood was still in his mouth and he had nothing to drink to get it out. "Um...Splashpool can you get me some water." He smiled as she nodded and padded off. Now was the perfect chance for Venomkit to come and they could also sneak out. He looked back at his brother and nodded for him to come if he wanted to.

Mintstar stopped and looked over at Spottedmask. "I thing he showed her a side of him that didn't exist." His eyes shifted to Venomkit then he turned his head to Night. He smiled and replied, "Don't worry Night. I've thought about all those questions too, so it doesn't bother me." He slowly started to work again and was silent for a few minutes then made a subject change. He spoke in a whisper, "I only have one life left...then you will have to be leader. I hope this one will last longer for you." He turned his head slightly in the tom's direction. Then he continued, "I know you don't want to be leader, but you would make a great one if you tried." He turned his head more to Night. So now the other could barely see both of his eyes.

Spottedmask padded over to Silver and chuckled, "Silver is your moss dirty or do you need someone to take the ticks off you?" She smiled and added, "Those kits are harder to take care off every day. I could take a breather too."

Hawkpaw rolled on the ground a little when Leafheart hit him. He laughed softly, "It looks like your doing much better. I missed you." He locked his mouth when he said that like he wanted to say it but then didn't. He shook his head and smiled. He stood up and playfully stalked around her with his green eyes never leaving her.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:45 pm

at her leap at him, Hawkpaw rolled to the ground, and she nearly tumbled on top of him ( which would have made her embarrassed ). laughing slightly, she rolled to her small, dainty paws with a soft purr. flicking her fluffy and thick tail, she eyed him a moment before softly grinning, like she had a secret that he didn't know about. as he spoke, she felt her heart rate quicken, and she prayed to starclan that he couldn't hear her pounding heart that was racing exactly because of him. he sounded awkward as he said he missed her -- she smiled softly, an almost affectionate smile. flicking her tail, she replied, her light green eyes thoughtful as they 'met' his darker pair, "I missed you too, to be honest . . ." she faintly smiled at this, a rumbling growl rising from her chest, a growl of amusement. she felt surprised though, as she watched him circle around her. she had actually just told him she missed him. the thought made her heart flutter slightly before she slowly turned, trying to keep him in her sight. she was smiling, though.

calm, Night thought to himself as he slowly let the shaking lessen. once he'd calmed himself enough to be able to speak without having a sudden, foolish rant hurtling out his mouth, he slowly gazed back at his leader before quietly sighing. he picked up a vine and began picking thorns off while he twitched his ears, swiveling them to point at his leader. he paused as he heard the reply. after a moment, he nodded and resumed what he was doing. He simply always had been someone who just shut their mouth at the right times and agreed with what went. he felt a corner of his mouth lift as his leader looked at Venomkit, who was eying his mother as she looked over at Silver (who Night had noticed, seemed to be irritated today, but that was typical ). he then was listening as his leader changed the subject, quietly speaking and admitting he had only one life left. at that, his blood froze and became icy. he bit his lip, suddenly unable to meet his leader's gaze. he hated thinking about the day he'd become leader . . . the thought scared him like a kit would be scared of a storm. he felt the blue gaze eying him. he froze, paws freezing, jaws shut. after a moment, he swallowed. "I will try . . ."

Venomkit noticed both warriors watching his brother had vanished, and he held up his tail to his brothers repeated signal, saying 'wait.' he was eying his mother as she padded towards Silver, calling out. he heard Silver's reply. "just tired . . . but I would beat anyone into a pulp if they dared leave my nest dirty or filled with ticks!" he could hear the smile in her voice as he quickly turned before silently running to his brother, hoping that they would be able to get away and explore. he slowed slightly by his brother, whispering a fleeting "let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next