RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Dapplepaw: "HEEELP!" I yowled in pain.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:07 am

Shadepelt: I felt my stomach twist as I heard my apprentice's cry. I was stuck with Venom for the moment. I kicked into Venom's stomach, trying to find a weak point. I flattened my ears at Venom as I hissing.

Venom: I had had enough of Shadepelt. My eyes seemed to turn into flames as I bit into the warrior's leg, applying pressure with my jaws. Shadepelt let out a cry as hid leg began to ache the harder the pressure. I took my chance as a single claw unsteathed. I slashed down hard, not knowing how much damage I was doing, but I knew it hurt.

Shadepelt: My irises(eyes) widened as Venom slashed downward. Everything went slow motion suddenly. Silver sent her opponent fleeing into the brush, Darkclaw was trying to escape Ministar. And there I was, having no way to escape Venom's claws. I felt sharp pain. I released a pained screech as Bllod welled up on my muzzle. I fell backwards, stumbling before I fell to the ground, crumpling. I had tried. I had tried to stop it all. But I had failed.

Silver: I sent my attacker into the bushes. I suddenly heard a chilling screech of pain. I looked at Shadepelt and froze in horror. Venom had just clawed down the warrior's face. I let out a infuriated yowl and I slammed into Venom. I was ending this!

Embertail: I pinned down a warrior as I bit in his scruff and held him down as I sank my fangs it. "Dont mess with me!" I hissed, but was cut off by a screech. My attacker and I looked over. I watched in froze horror. I unfroze and nipped the other warrior until he fled, fur bristling in fear. Silver took Venom out, slamming into him. I tryingto help Shadepelt up.

Shadepelt: I looked at Embertail. "It burns.... I'm going to die...."

embertail: "No, no! You are not going to die!" but I knew shadepelt might not be able to see out of his left eye anymore.

Shadepelt: "I have to help Dapplepaw...." I croaked, my voice hoarse. I coughed hard, gagging up blood as I swayed. Not a verY good sign. I took a unstead step forward. I looked at Embertail. "Help Dapplepaw, not me...." I coughed again, the force making my legs threaten to buckle.

Embertail: I grabbed his scruff and jogged with him back to camp. "HELP!" I yowled sharply as I gently lowered him to the ground in the medicine cat den. I smelt Night conning.

Night: I looked at Shadepelt sorrowfully.

Embertail: "Stay and watch him." I charged backout of camp and hurled back into the battle, striking hard down with unsteathed claws onto Hawkpaw. "Leave. Him. ALONE."

Darkclaw: I hissed at the medicine cat, Dothead. I kicked her hind legs out from underneath her with my hind legs. "You cannot match up with one of us!" I hissed in her face.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:42 am

Dothead hissed and bit his foreleg.
(She's not the medicine cat.)

Hawkpaw yelped,"Slashpaw!!!" He clawed Embertail belly.

Mintstar looked around and called,"Owlclan retreat." As he called it he caught the eye of Venom.

Spottedmask frose. How Venom be so sweet but then so cold and have the thirst for blood?
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:39 am

Silver: I glared at ministar from where I wastussling with Venom. "They will only expand their territory!" I looked over at Hawkpaw and saw Slashpaw limping toward Hawkpaw. My hackles raised as I lungedoff Venom and landed almost on top of Hawkpaw. I was between Hawkpaw and Dapplepaw. I hissed in anger. "BRING IT ON!!!"
(someone is a little ticked there xD)

Slashpaw: I skittered as I collided with Embertail. I bit into his ear. The warrior yowled as he threw the five moon old apprentice off. I hissed before I hit the ground. I winced, crining in pain. I slowly pulled myself to my paws and limped as quickly as I could at Embertail.

Silver: I used my tail and pulled Dapplepaw up. "How hurt are you?" I demanded.

Night: I poked my head into the nursery. "Spottedmask! Stay here, I'm going to help them! Stay here and keep the next generation of Owlclan alive!" I yowled. I stared her in the eyes before melting into the shadows, heading to the battle.

Swiftclaw: I appearred out of nowhere. I twisted in circles as my claws tore into the enemy, forcing them back into the bramble I motioned for Night and Treeflight.

Treeflight: I yowled as I got an idea. I tilted my head back and yowled. "They can't fight in the bracken! Surround them andforce them into the bramble!" I yowled as I placed myself beside Swiftclaw.

Night: I positioned myself beside Treeflight and Swiftclaw and slashed hard onanenemy's shoulder, sending the warrior hurling backward into the thorn brush. A black warrior lunged at me, claws unsteathed. Right when I was about to be torn apart, I crouched, The aarrior also landed on me. I lungedupward, headbutting the other Tom in the stomach and sending the warrior colliding with the ground. "Ministar! We can drive them away!" I yowled my encouragement.

Swirlpaw: I sat in camp, glum. My mentor, Silver, was in battle while I sat in camp while my clan might be dying. I tilted my head back and wailed my anger, frustration, pain.

Cinderpaw: I looked at my wailing sister. "Sssh!" I hissed.

(Ohhh... Lol my bad.)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Mintstar hissed,"I SAID RETREAT. NOW."

Spottedmask walked out of the nursery.

Dothead steped beside Mintstar. "Come on we'll have are chance to run these mousebrains off."

Splashpool padded into camp. "Where is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Dapplepaw: "Here." I wheezed and limped over. someone but a huge nick in my ear. I was horrific pain. My pelt was almost all red, besides the black, with blood.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:48 am

Silver: I had enough. I picked Dapplepaw up by the scruff. "Youre going to be alright," I mumbled through his fur, but doubt clawed at my soul. I ran back to camp. I arrived in camp, limping. I looked at Spottedmask, my eyes clouded with sorrow. I carried Shadepelt's apprentice to the medicine cat den. I wasn't a medicine cat, but I knew some herbs. I gently set Dapplepaw down on a moss bed and began grabbing things from the herb stocks.

Shadepelt: I heard Silver come in, but I couldn't see her. I opened my good eye and wished I hadn't looked. I saw Dapplepaw. My stomach twisted with guilt, fear, anger, pain. I slowly closed my eye and pressed further into the moss bed.

Night: I kicked a warrior in the face, nearly making him topple over. The warrior screeched and fled. I bowled two more over. I looked at Treeflight, a silent command passing between us: Get them away.

Treeflight: I flickered my tail, saying that I got the message. I began driving the warriors back. Embertail slashed at the warriors, just out of reach of his claws. I grinned at him as the warriors fled. I looked around. Venom had vanished. Darkxlaw crept into the shadows after his clanmates.

Embertail: I turnedand walked past Ministar. I motioned for Night and Treeflight to follow. He waited for them at the Thunderpath.

Night: I followed Embertail.

Treeflight: I followed my brother.

(Yay for shortness xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Mintstar stood there knowing Venom would be coming back. "Dothead go back to camp and check on Dapplepaw,Shadepelt and Spottedmask."

Dothead opened her mouth like she was going to say something but nodded. She walked to the thunder path. She walked back with Night,Embertail and Treeflight.

Gunshot hid in a bush and watched Mintstar.

Hawkpaw helped Slashpaw back to their camp.

Spottedmask stiffened in fear. It was almost leaf-bare and we already have two cats in the medicine cat den.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Dapplepaw: "Thanks." I coughed as she layed me down on the moss bed. "Is Shadepelt gonna be OK?" I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Silver: I shrugged. "I really don't know, Dapplepaw. He is in starclan's paws now. We can only wait," I murmured, staring at the limp form.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Dothead walked in after Silver. "Silver are you,okay?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Silver only looked down at her paws. "Fine," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Dothead nodded and walked over to her. "Is there something you want to talk about?"

Mintstar hissed,"Venom come out. I know your still here. I'm alone."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Venom heard Mintstar. Chuckling in his mind, he padded across the thunderpath and silently stared at Mintstar. "Your clan is now half clan. And yet do you even know about the prophecy?" the black Tom grumbled. Mintstar possibly knew nothing about what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Mintstar tilted his head and mumbled,"What do you mean half clan?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 am

Venom sighed. "On a full moon consult Starclan in your dreams. Then you will find the answers," he murmured before fading into darkness, leaving Mintstar alone.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Mintstar watched Venom disappear. He turned around and walked back to camp. When he got to camp he found Spottedmask by the fresh-kill pile. He looked at her but went to the medicine cat den. "Silver,Dothead how bad are their wounds?"

Spottedmask waited for Mintstar to go into the den. Then whispered to herself,"He knows something about my kits or is close."

Dothead glanced at Mintstar. "I don't know,Mintstar. Sliver won't tell me." She meowed looking at Silver now.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:36 pm

(Blame silver then xD)

Silver had been pulling cobwebs out of the storage area and putting then firmly onto Dapplepaw's wounds when she looked up to see Mintstar. Dot head was looking at her. Grumbling in her mind, she replied. "Dapplepaw will be fine, just a few scars, but Shadepelt..." She fell silent and looked sorrowfully at the twisted heap nearby. She looked at her leader. "He'll only be able to see out of one eye now, but even with one eye, his vision won't be as good as it was before the attack," she murmured. Her green gaze locked on some cobwebs. Picking them up, she went over past shadepelt and began sniffing herbs, and pulled out some marigold and wrapped the cobwebs over the scratches with marigold in them to stop the bleeding. She turned Shadepelt's head a little and stared at his eye calmly, yet horror was in her eyes. She set his head back down and left the unconsious cat in the moss when she noticed the ruined moss Dapplepaw was on. Gently grabbing his scruff, she lifted him and set him in a nest nearby Shadepelt. Scarpinf the bloodied moss together, she snagged a bramble from the wall and wrapped it around the moss and shoved in to the side. She was about to go back to checking on Shadepelt when she froze, hackles raising as pain burst in her skull. Images flashed in her eyes. Whats happening?! she thought as in the real world she just collapsed. Her eyes held pain as the images continued to pierce her mind.

(mwahahahsaaaa. A message from Starclan xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Mintstar was looking at shadepelt now. "Then he can't be a warrior anymore." He sighed.

Dothead rolled her eyes at Mintstar and asked,"Can he become the Medicine cat at least? We need one...."

Spottedmask felt that something was wrong. "Silver...." She closed her eyes and tryed to get to Sliver's mind to ask what was going on. Something zapped her and her eyes snapped open. She closed her eyes and tryed again. Silver whats going on?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Silver heard spottedmask's voice in her mind, yet couldn't move. I-I can't move... I was going to check on Shadepelt and everything froze and pain... Silver stopped and spoke again, knowing her friend could hear her. It feels like I have poison running through my burns, and I don't understand what's going on! I'm seeing images... I can't see and I can't move! I'm probally collapsed on the floor in the medicine cat den... Where are you? Silver was panicing. She didn't know what was happening and she felt like she was going to die from the pain enclosed on her. Spottedmask. Where was she?
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Spottedmask had to think about that. I'm by the fresh-kill pile.....What are you seeing in the images? Silver you can't leave me.... Spottedmask trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Silver struggled to hear Spottedmask. Three cats... Vanish. Darkness, war. They're too blury.... Where is Mintstar? the images where blurring together. She tried to make sense of them, but they where fading into darkness. She heard voices of cats from starclan. Spottedmask...
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:27 pm

He's in the medicine cat den. Spottedmask felt a sharp pain. OW....Silver I can't talk much longer. I have to try to fight off the pain you feel to get in your mind. And it's winning right now. OW.....
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Silver paused. I have to wake up.... struggling, yet she didn't awaken. A stab of pain caught her off gaurd, and left her weakened. It hurts too much... she replied with her mind, yet her voice came out as a faint whisper to Spottedmask. I can't die yet...
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Spottedmask dug her claws into the ground. I know. Don't fight it. Listen to it. The more you fight it the stronger the pain gets. Go limp.....try to fool it. Act like your dead. OWWWW.... Spottedmask opened her eyes at the pain that just hit her. She was on her side and on the other side of the camp. She couldn't feel her legs. "Silver......don't really die,"She said through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next