RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm

(Lol and your the funny one ok )
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm

(I'll post tomorro I gtg)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm

(ok bye)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:00 am

(backkk. Cx
And OYUS. Fineee I'm the funny one xD
Silver ate some cookies. But she stole the cookies from Night xD

Silver: *is hiding the cookies behind back*
Night: *pranticly looked around for cookies* Wherez my cookiezzzzz? D<
Silver: grins and pushes Night head first into a river and pretending she was just walking by when he 'fell' in the river*

x3 o.o I forget what you wrote on page 30.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:07 am

(They are walkinggg andddd Silver is carrying Dawnkit and Venomkit and Spottedmask has the other two. )

Silver.... carried two of the kits back to camp. She kept stumbling, sometimes tripping over her own paws, peebles, or nothing but air. Obviously she wanted to just fall over, but kept going, freezing and scenting the air. She waited on Spottedmask to reach her. "We can cross the river here, and walk on the left side on the river to own territory, or we can do whatever." Aparently someone had no idea how cross the rushing waves without swimming.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:03 am

(lol ok spottedmask has Gingerkit and glowkit.)

Spottedmask followed Silver with her other two kits and then stoped behind her. "I to cross the river where it's shallow,"She added,"And I need to find Venom."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:15 am

Silver paused. "You can go see Venom." pausing she closed her eyes and extended her senses. She opened her eyes. "He's in the Hawkclan camp in the clearing pacing."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 am

Spottedmask tilted her head. "Why is he pacing?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:25 am

Silver paused and closed her eyes again. She entered his mind. "He is thinking about attacking again and...." Silver faltered as her eyes flew open. She forced them to close again. "I-" she broke off as a sharp pain stabbed her skull. Venom's voice rang in her ears. You know. Now, stay away. he hissed. Silver's eyes where sqeezed shut, her jaws patted in a silent scream of pain.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:30 am

Spottedmask froze. "He can't attack the clan. Silver what else? What happened?" She couldn't let Venom hurt her clanmates,even if he hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Silver unfroze as the pain vanished. She staggered. "h-he.... He knows. He doesn't care about you or anyone else. " she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Spottedmask eyes widen and she backed up some. "Then let him kill his self. Mintstar won't let him get much farther. And I will fight no matter what you or anyone else says,"she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Silver nodded. "I won't stop you either. I feel like ripping his throat out."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Spottedmask nodded and added,"Let get to camp.....fast."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Silver nodded. Grabbing the kits, she plunged underwater. She struggling. Her head broke the surface, but a treelimp collided with her and dunked her under again. She resurfaced, her lungs hurting. She saw a huge wave coming. Her limps froze. She gave a final shove toward the bank, enough to get the kits safely on shore. The wave hot her right when she was getting onto the bank. Her hindquarters slipped as she fell, but drug herself beside the kits. She lie there, waiting for Spottedmask.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Spottedmask went in atfer Silver was safe. She slowly padded into the water. She tryed to keep her kits out of the water but a wave hit her and she went under. Her head came back up and she felt her paws hit the buttom of the river. She tryed to walk up the bank but couldn't get a good grip. She tryed to swim now and got to the bank. She layed down next to Silver and curled around her kits to keep them warm.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Silver shakily sat up. "It's almost sunhigh."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Spottedmask nodded. "When is her going to attack?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:19 pm

"I don't know. I couldn't catch that part from his thoughts..." Silver muttereed as she stood and shook water from her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Spottedmask sighed and started to lick one of the kits.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Silver curled up nearby, tired. She lie there for a minute before her breathing slowed, showing she was asleep. She was worn out from barely having two hours of sleep and fighting nort to drown.

(Time skip to sunhigh when they just arrive in camp?)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 pm

(yeah go ahead)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:31 pm

(mkay.)

Silver limped into camp, still dripping wet from falling into the river when attempting to catch a fish about ten minutes ago. She couldn't sleep either. Carting Venomkit and Dawnkit, she set them down for a moment while she blinked tiredly. Picking the kits up again, she headed toward the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Spottedmask followed,her fur starting to dry in clumps. She had laughed when silver fell is the river for a fish. She had Glowkit and Gingerkit. When she got to the nursery,she put Glowkit and Gingerkit down in a nest and layed by them. "Silver go get Mintstar."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Silver nodded and bounded off. She found him in his den. Still having water drip in her wake, the soaked female spoke to him. "Mintstar, Spottedmask wants to speak with you," she murmured from the entrance before turning and padding back to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next