RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Onidori opened one eye and looked at Kiruki. A menacing glare sheened over his iris. "You don't know anything," he said quietly, rolling on his back in a lazy sleeping position.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Kiruki- I rolled my eyes at his reply. "Im not lying to you." He replied lazily, blinking at the white grey and brown wolf. Apparently nobody ever believed me anymore, now did they?

(Onidori vs. Kiruki xD)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 am

Onidori didn't do anything other than a bored, accusing look out of one eye. He hadn't got any rest in a while... why not now?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:20 pm

"Eclipse, Over here!" The waterfall wolf howled. "It's me, Dasher!"

"Eclipse, don't listen to him! He's probably just a ghost wolf!" The ivy wolf pleaded.

Rei padded through the darkness. It was her time. But for what? She didn't know. Maybe this was the wrong descision. Maybe it wasn't worth leaving her mate...Her pups.,.her pack...Rei sighed and shook the thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Eclipse looked back and forth. "uhhhhh...." She took two steps toward the waterfall voice and stopped and took out three steps toward the ivy wolf. She paused and scowled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:37 pm

"Over here....." The waterfall wolf whispered.

Rei looked at the two paths that were in front of her. One led into the dark, the Other into the light. Rei struggled to choose wich one, but suddenly she smirked, and followed the dark path. Rei's Path, The path that would change her life forever.

((I'm not posting anymore of rei, because I want to make it into a story on deviant art. :3 If you want to read about why she left onidori and her pups, and what happened to her, then go read "Rei's Path" Whenever i post it. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:01 pm

Cross glanced towards Eclipse; she heard faint voices, but not enough to find out what they were saying. "Is something wrong?" she asked, padding forward. Nothing seemed to change, though. Desperately, she looked around for Dasher or Aces -- but who knew which was which anymore? -- but nothing came into sight. Worriedly, she whined.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:26 pm

(Yay!)

Eclipse: I closed my eyes. "I...." My eyes suddenly looked far off, at something no one else could see. "No......" I muttered, not knowing that I was shuddering in the real world. In secounds I fell over and I blinked. I bared my fangs. Where was I?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:08 pm

((Just noting that I've created a photobucket album for my RP characters, and Cross and Nightclaw's old pictures will now display an error. Here are the new ones:

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 Cross
The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 Nightclaw
))

"Eclipse!" Cross yelled as the brown she-wolf fell over. She began to panic, her fur bristling as she looked around furiously. Dasher was gone, and now Eclipse was unconscious for a reason she didn't know. "Someone help!" she howled, stretching her forelegs out to allow her lungs the most space so she could howl loudly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:27 pm

The Ivy Wolf And The Waterfall wolves voice's dissapered, the portals broken.

Aces let out a frustrated growl. "Now I'll never get back home- Eclipse could've helped me." He growled. He then closed his eyes and growled.

"There you are!" Dasher ran over to the two. "What happened?@?'

Neon followed behind dasher.

Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:06 pm

(I love Nightclaws picture :3
I didn't know cross had black fur.... I feel dumb now xD)

Eclipse: My eyes flew open as I made a strangled noise and sat up so quickly I almost knocked into Cross. I shook my head, feeling like someone was stabbing a nail into my skull. I bated my fangs. "Im going to murder him....." I hissed, sinking my claws into the ground as I tried to control my temper.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:28 pm

((Clarification, please: who are "the other two," exactly?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 pm

(It's not the "other" Two, dasher (aces) ran OVER to eclipse and cross.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Eclipse: I noticed Aces or Dasher coming over. My mind was too confused at the moment to register anything. I felt like getting up and tearing something apart.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:26 pm

((Thanks. Sorry.))

Cross was cheered slightly as who appeared to be someone coming over. It was too confusing to know who he was anymore. "Are you Dasher or Aces?" she asked the wolf suspiciously. Somehow, she hoped he would say Dasher.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:29 pm

"Aces. Dasher is trapped, remember?" Dasher said.

Neon glared at dasher. "Would you just leave us alone? We miss the real dasher. NOt like you'd care."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:11 am

"Well, then we need to get him back!" Cross snarled, glaring at the fake Dasher. "You might have an idea. How about telling us?" She was glaring at Aces now, and was almost nose-to-nose with the Aces-Dasher.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:05 am

Eclipse: I had enough. I whirled around and knocked 'Dasher' (Aces) over. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!?!?! IF YOU'D GIVE ME TIME THEN MAYBE YOU MIGHT NOT BE STUCK HERE!" I snarled in his face. I felt like biting him in the face.
I got off him growling, and I stormed off to the Ivy, smelling deeply as I trapped scents. I nosed around searching. I caught a whiff on a few ivy leaves. "Dasher." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Onidori stretched his legs. Hopefully the crazy wolf from before would be nowhere in the vicinity. The pups probably wanted their dad back after his nap, so he should go visit them and Rei. Without looking around for anything other than obstacles, he jumped into the air and began flying like an eagle, weaving through the trees towards where he knew the pups were -- as well as his mate.

((I wonder what Onidori's gonna do when he finds out that Rei's not there...?))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:18 pm

( lol. Kiruki was bein a butt to Onidori xD)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Cross's ears twitched at Eclipse's outburst, but honestly, she felt like screaming too. However, it would just make the situation worse, she guessed.... and there was no use threatening Aces, because then he wouldn't tell them how to get Dasher back. Which was the thing she was most desperate for now. Her fur bristled, and she began growling. Her nose was still towards Aces. "Well? Are you going to tell us or not?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 pm

"I've made it with you all this far, haven't I?" Dasher (aces) Said, his tail drooping.

"Let's follow eclipse." Neon suggested, feeling a little guilty for snapping at aces.

Aces pricked his ears. "Eclipse?" He snapped his head around.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:25 pm

"True," Cross replied, apparently placated. But then she turned furious again. "But you're not the real Dasher!" Her ears flattened and she stepped back, sadness clawing at her chest. "I just want him back again," she pleaded, her eyes now more despondent than enraged.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:46 pm

"And we will get him back." Dasher felt pain in his chest as he remembered he'd have to leave neon again.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:51 pm

"Then let's do that!" Cross howled, her ears flattened. She looked towards Eclipse and asked, "Do you have an idea?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next