RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 pm

((Yes.

Oh my gosh eclipse, I'm addicted to that song now! I have to draw moar pictures of CoD for you, So if you don't want to draw alot of them you don't have to. XD XD XD))

Noel narrowed her eyes as well.

After An hour of running, dasher slowed down and scented the air. They were in a dark part of the forest, almost as dark as where the ghost wolves were. "Here." He called up to eclipse and neon.

Neon nodded and stopped. "But...There's nothing here..." She said, confused.

"Exactly. We all need to sleep here." Dasher said.

"Oh."

Aces sighed and looked around the dark red land. He sighed, wishing cross and eclipse were there.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:00 pm

"That makes sense," Cross told Dasher's body, panting. She sat down, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. "Thanks for your help," she said softly, dipping her head and then sliding into a lying position. She didn't wash Dasher's body as she would with the real Dasher, even though her eyes deceived her; her heart told her that this wasn't the alpha male of the pack -- her mate, maybe, if they got him back.

At the thought, a surge of excitement rushed through her. Dasher...? Her mate... she tried to hide her excitement. She wasn't sure why, but it must have been natural to feel exhilarated about that.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Dasher fell asleep.

((They all are in one dream, kind of like in real life. :3))

Dasher looked around. it was misty, and the sky was dark. "Follow my lead." He told the others.

Aces sighed. It was dark, and he needed to move on. "I need to find my way back..." He whispered, running in the night.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Cross gazed around at the surroundings. Was this a dream? She saw everyone else, so wasn't she awake? But then again, there was too much mist for it to be real. Following someone's voice, she trotted among the haze, feeling the droplets prickle her fur and turn it grizzled with gray with moisture.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Dasher walked forward, for a long, long time, until he finnaly got to a big, dark brown tree, that stretched up so far even a gigantic wolf couldn't even see. A big, black owl appeared in front of them all.

"Who are you?!" Neon growled.

"Stop, He will not hurt us." Dasher said, stepping forward. "It's me, aces, son of Gash." Dasher said.

"Son of gash. You may step forward, you are the noble and brave." The owl said in a dark, eery voice.

"Just tell him one of your parents names, and if he knows them, he'll let you through!" Dasher called before jumping into the tree, not hitting anything, but going right through.

"My name is neon, daughter of blood." Neon said.

The owl dipped his head. "You are brave and honest. You may go forward." The owl said.

Neon nodded.

The owl looked at cross.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Cross looked up bravely at the owl. It was rather suspicious... she couldn't let her guard down. With her head held high, she stepped forward, then talked with a deep voice.

"I am Cross, daughter of Snowheart," she stated, wondering why her mother's name wasn't as cool as anyone else's.

(xD)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 am

(XD
I'm obsessed with the Fireflies song by Saosin to xD)

Eclipse's eyes watched the bird. She would bet five bull elks that this bird knew nothing about her parents. She only knew her fathers name.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:31 pm

"Daughter of Snowheart, you may go forward. You are honest and trustworthy." The owl dipped his head, and looked at eclipse. "Who are your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Eclipse shuffled her paws akwardly, glancing at the sky and then meeting the birds gaze evenly. "I am Eclipse, daughter of Haruki." The female waited.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:47 pm

((I'm guessing Onidori doesn't really have a point anymore...? Should I just kill him off?))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:19 pm

(DUDE. Like..... Make him.... Idk, teach his pups how to fight or something. Killing off a character just because nobody is roleplaying with them is dumb. D<)

Kiruki- I hid in the bushes, watching Onidori. I smiled to myself and jumped out of nowhere. "BOzoOGALUGA!!!!"
(lol)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:24 pm

((No, don't kill onidori off. He plays a part in the prophecy.))

[i]The Owl narrowed his eyes. "You may go." He finnaly said, still narrowing his eyes. He did not say the same things the others did. Then he screeched loudly, and flew away.

"Ppsst! Eclipse, over here!" A voice said by a beautiful waterfall, and red land.

"No, eclipse over here!" Another voice said by some ivy leaves.

"No, Over HERE!" Another voice said by some branches.

((Here's a hint: The watefall wolf's name starts with an "A", At least now.
The Ivy Leaf's wolf's name starts with a "D", At least now it does.
The branch wolf is a mystery wolf. ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:35 pm

(The Ivy wolf is Dasher....? XD)

Eclipse looked in all directions. With a low growl she sat down, her mind stressed. The voices where jumbled up in her head. She looked in the direction of the Ivy, waterfall, and branches. Which way?!
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:39 pm

(waterfall wolf- Aces?
Ivy wolf- Dominic or Dasher
branch wolf- Uhhhh if Ivy wolf not Dasher then could branch wolf be Dasher, maybe?
NO. It's Eclipses evil turd butt father xD)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:57 pm

((Yes, Ivy wolf is dasher, But the NEW dasher.

Waterfall wolf is Aces, Wich is the old dasher.

The mystery wolf is mysterios. XD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:17 pm

((What's with this Waterfall wolf and Ivy wolf stuff again? Why are there voices when they're actually here? And has Dasher gotten his body back yet?))

Cross nodded to the large wolf, and then stepped forward beside her companions. She carefully took a footing beside Dasher, who contained the mind of Aces, conceivably. Her ears twitched with confusion, but her gold gaze didn't waver.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Onidori jumped back when the obviously crazy wolf jumped out of the darkness. "Who in the expanse of the universe are you?" he asked quizzically, his tail lashing to the right and also slightly to the left.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:41 am

(Eclipse is just sitting there like "idk...." lol)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:59 am

Kiruki- I laughed at Onidori. "Thats for me to know."

Eclipse bared her fangs as her eyes glowed. She gazed around. Where....
(The song Louder Than Thunder plays)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:40 pm

One of Onidori's ears flopped forwards in puzzlement and frustration. "Whatever you say," he replied cautiously, and took a step back...
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Kiruki- I took two steps forward as Onidori took two steps back. "Scared?" I challenged.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:15 pm

"No," Onidori replied carefully. "I'm just being defensive." He pounced like he was going to lunge at Kiruki, but instead he spread his wings and flew past the stranger. "Can't catch me now!" he taunted, dodging his way through the trees.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Rei breathed in the damp, cold air as she slinked through the trees. It was dark already, and she saw her pups. They were asleep. She nudged timber awake gently.

"Huuh?" Timber said. "Rei!" he said, suprised.

"Timber." Rei said, dippping her head down to his ear. "Timber, I'm going to leave for a long period of time." She whispered.

"...Why?" Timber asked, his eyes clouding.

"It's a game." Rei replied. It was a lie, but she didn't want her pups to worry.

"Oh." Timber smiled. "When will you be back?"

"I don't know." Rei admitted. "But I need you to protect your brothers and sisters, after all, your a young wolf now." Rei said, nuzzling her pup.

"Okay, momma." Timber said, nuzzling his mother back.

"Alright, now go back to sleep. I love you, timber." She murmered.

Timber nodded and curled up again, falling asleep.

Rei sadly looked down at the others. She would never get a chance to say goodbye. Rei sighed, and looked back one last time before dissapering into the darkness. "Goodbye, my pups. And goodbye....Onidori." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Onidori's flight yerked to a stop, and he practically tumbled onto a ground. There as a change in the air currents. Just a wind? No. A storm? Maybe. Something pulling him? Definitely. There was a somber, silent note on the breeze that felt way too familiar. Without anything with which to relate it, he couldn't put his paw on what it was, but he had definitely heard it before. No waste howling yet, though. He glanced over his shoulder for a moment and curled up under a nearby giant fern. If this was nearly as downhearted as it sounded, he would have to protect this forest, his home. Rei was staying with the pups, so they had to be fine, but he had to check on her eventually. When would that be...?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:35 am

Kiruki- I grinned at Onidori as I vanished in smoke. I reapprared, sitting on a branch, picking lazily at the tree branches. I looked at Onidori. "You should try harder. Your mate is not with your children," I taunted like the other male had taunted me. I stood on the slim branch, and lunged off the branch, falling freely. I landed in a bush and vanished again in smoke. I reapprared, waiting. I looked at Onidori, smiled and ran in the direction of the father's pups. I wasn't going to do any harm, just have a little fun. No harm in having fun, is there now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next