RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
zkuroneko
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:53 am

((OMG Sorry guys!! DX My computer had a virus, and I was procrastinating!
But don't worry, cuz I'm writing this now. X3 (lol at 1 in the morning on a school day))

Dasher submitted to slumber, letting the darkness take a hold of him. His breaths calmed, and he found himself in a world of dreams.

Mist surrounded him, rolling over the cool gray stones of the waterfall. When dasher analyzed his surroundings, he realized that he was back to the pack's former home.

An figure materialized in front of the male, and from what it looked like, the figure was a ghost wolf.

"You! What are you doing in my dreams?" Dasher snarled, disgusted.

"I wouldn't be trying to get rid of me, now, I may show you what the cause is of the tainted water." The wolf smirked when dasher fell silent. "Good boy."

"Do not treat me like a pet." dasher muttered angrily, but was careful not to be too rebellious. "Anyways, why would you even tell me about the tainted water?"

"I grow tired of waiting." The wolf stated simply.

Dasher bit his tongue to stop the questions from running out.

The other male snickered at Dasher's obvious irritation. "Do not worry, I will tell you in do time." The wolf stepped forward, giving dasher a clearer few of his pelt. It was swirling gray, much like the mist that surrounded them. His eyes were frost blue, looking like they could freeze you into time. He positioned himself in front of dasher, never ceasing the smirk plastered on his face.

"To start with, the tainted water is not tainted at all."

"What?"

"It is but your own sin." The male suddenly turned torwards the waterfall, ears alert. "That is all I can tell you for now. I am being called."

"Wait, you said you'd-"

But he was already gone.

Secrets are running on their end as the case of the tainted water is coming to a close.
Will you be able to survive long enough to cure the tainted water? Or will your sin just devour you whole?

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Wanted Element:
0ther:

Clawsr Pack

Alpha Male: Dasher
Alpha Female: Cross

Beta Male:
Beta Female: Noel

Wolves:
Eclipse
Neon
Spark
Halo
Bliss
Onidori
Ember
Storm

Mothers:
Rei

Pups:
Carmal
Fallen
Burst
Bumble
Shower
Blue
Timber
Nightclaw

Mates:
Cross and Dasher
Onidori and Rei

Blood Pack

Leader: Blood

Wolves:
Jewel
Vince
Ash]
Mince
Surb

Loners:
Gear
Minx

Ghost Wolves:

Vampire
Lazor (it's spelled that way)
Arias
Aces

NEWS:

ATTENTION! BLOOD PACK AND THE GHOST WOLVES WILL PLAY A MAJOR PART IN THIS COD.
PLEASE MAKE AT LEAST ONE CHARACTER IN BP OR TGW IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:54 pm

((For clarification purposes... How much time has passed between the end of the last part and the beginning of this one?

Awesome title. This sounds like an RP for me... *evil laugh*)) Hehe

Last edited by Lan Fan on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:02 pm

((...What's BP and TGW? Sorry for being clueless. x3 ))

The gray-and-brown wolf opened his eyes calmly to the burning, rising sun. His crystal eyes were a pure silver color, and he could easily have been mistaken for a blind wolf had his pupils not been a shining black. He lifted his muzzle about a foot off the ground, his furry neck showing no sign of giving. After a brief inspection of his surroundings, the wolf lifted himself to his paws. In that moment, what might have been easily mistaken as extensions of a canid's long fur unfolded from his shoulders - a pair of impressive white wings spread from his back, and pumped calmly a few times, making almost no noise thanks to the soft feathers. The male wolf slid his forepaws forwards and flexed his toes, stretching.

Another pair of fur bundles produced heads and raised them to look at the winged male. One of the wolves was a brackish cream-brindle color, while the other was the standard gray and white piebald fur coloring of the timber wolf. This wolf wasn't exactly standard, though - his eyes were purely a vibrant scarlet color, save for the tiny black pinpricks that represented his pupils. Likewise, he had been named Burst - as if a burst of demon from his father Onidori, meaning "demon bird" (as Onidori was the grey wolf a few feet away, possessing broad white wings) had found its way into his soul and reflected in his eyes. Burst's brother Bumble was named for his distinctive bee-like pattern.

Burst the red-eyed pup rose to his own paws and began shuffling along the forest floor to his father. He was at least six months old now, his tail beginning to grow bushy fur and his size continuing to increase. As he passed temporarily out of the shadows of the leaves, the newborn sunlight struck his face, flashing his crimson eyes for an instant before he slid back beneath the cover of the leaves. Burst glanced hopefully upwards at his father, smiling and baring white teeth.

"Good morning," said the pup softly, almost whispering.

Onidori rose out of his stretch and tucked his wings back into his soft, thick fur. "Good morning, Burst," he greeted, although he almost seemed more interested in what was for breakfast. "How's Bumble?"

"Half-asleep still," replied Burst shortly. A few feet away, the striped pup's ears pricked, although he did indeed have the intention of sleeping in.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Name: Cutlass
Looks: a dark silver wolf with black muzzle, ears, and paws, lime green eyes
Pack: Clawsr
Wanted Element: ice
0ther: n/a

Name: Damien
Looks: a dark blue she-wolf with white muzzle, raccoon striped tail, paws, and back, purple eyes
Pack: Bloodpack
Wanted Element: darkness
0ther: EVIL!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:53 pm

(juuuust a few days. XD and ty, I like the title too.

BP and TGW are just "Blood pack" and "The ghost wolves" shortened. X3 ))

Shower fidgeted in his sleep as he tried to block out the voices coming from his siblings and father. Seeing it didn't work, the male reluctantly shifted his muzzle to where his face was now receiving a bright ray of sunshine. Shower opened his eyes and blinked a few times, trying to adjust his eyes to the morning light. He then stumbled onto his paws, letting out a loud yawn. "Good morning." He slurred, turning to Burst and Onidori.

Blue, who had been awake for a few minutes already, grinned widely at the half-asleep form of burst. "Come on, Burst! get upppp!" Blue sang, nudging his brother with his nose.

Shower grinned at the playfulness of blue. Blue's rambunctious as ever, even this early in the morning The pup mused. He then observed his surroundings; he hadn't gotten a good view the night before.

Dasher had reunited everyone with the pack, and they were now in a make-shift camp that resembled the former one a lot. There was a large pond on the golden field, and not far off, there were four large spaced out dens. Dasher had took a den that was further away from the rest, and shared it with cross. Onidori and the pups had taken a spacious den located the nearest to dasher's den, and the others had randomly picked dens to sleep in.

The pond, unlike others, was very clear and looked un-tainted. Dasher was wary about it at first, but soon seeing a bird drink from it safely, he decided to let the others drink from it. Seeing that there was no other ponds nearby that were not tainted, they were forced to bathe in the water as well. Shower cringed at the idea, he did not want to drink from the pond any longer.

Rei was nowhere to be seen; she didn't share the den with her pups and mate, for what reasons shower had no idea.

((EDIT: Accepted, var! 8D))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 pm

(How do I start?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:08 pm

((All right. I think I'll make a (third, darn) wolf in... Ugh, this is hard. How about Blood Pack? >:D

Name: Tsuki
Looks: Tsuki is a multicolored wolf. She is an intimidating dark red on her back, but her face, her tail and most of the rest of her body is a slightly lighter and more saturated red. Contrasting with her main body colors, her toes are cobalt blue colored, as if she walked lightly in paint at some point. Her eyes are dark gold. She also has large bat-like wings that enable her to fly, and a studded, black collar around her neck.
Image Here
Pack: Blood Pack
Wanted Element: Fire
0ther: I think I'm going to draw Cross again, a little redesigned :3 She'll still look almost exactly the same, but I think I want to change one thing.))

Cross's golden eyes opened slowly, the fuzziness of sleep still shrouded around her. Wait, was it the fuzziness of sleep... or was it the fuzziness of Dasher against her side. Either way, she was content. She closed her eyes for a moment more, letting Dasher's scent be the first thing she drew in that morning. After a deep sigh, she looked toward him. He still seemed to be sleepy, but it was about time to wake up. Gently, she pushed herself to a standing position. The she-wolf stepped cautiously away, then shook herself off, the black mane that ran across her back flailing.

Cross's white paws treaded the light sand for a moment before she padded out of the den. The first thing she encountered there was the sun across the blue fur on her face, and she stopped to let herself warm up for a bit before turning around again. She returned to the inside of the warm den and leaned down toward Dasher, his sleeping form letting off a somewhat strange air. Sleep was supposed to be calm, but Cross knew that Dasher sometimes had troubled dreams. This was probably one of those. Gently, she nosed him on the ear, trying to wake him slowly enough so that he wasn't startled. "Wake up," she whispered in a half-voice. She then stood up straight again as she waited.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:17 pm

((I'll start you off 8D))

Bliss looked out torwards the pond. It had been a while since she'd took a drink, so she made her way torwards the crystal blue water. She was about to kneel down when a dark silver pelt caught her eye. "Cutlass!" She greeted, smiling widely at the male.

"Ugh. Stupid blood, making us do all of this work..." Jewel muttered, and then turning to her partner, Damien. Blood had ordered the two best fighters to scout out Clawsr pack to see what they were up to. He'd said it'd be the perfect time to spy; Clawsr pack was mainly focused on the ghost wolves. The hard part, however, was that they had no idea where they were located. "Hey damien, how's about we take a break to hunt a little?" She suggested. Damien was one of the few who didn't get on jewel's nerves.

((EDIT: Accepted! 8D yaaay more BP wolves!))

Dasher felt a nudge to his ear, and he opened his eyes slightly, seeing cross's blurred image in front of him. He blinked a few more times until his vision became clear, and got up onto his paws, shaking his fur a little to get rid of the grogginess. "Good morning cross." He sighed contently, for a moment forgetting the nerve-wrecking dream he had just encountered with the ghost wolf. He smiled gently and licked cross's ears affectiently. He was happy that cross was his mate now; he wouldn't let one dream ruin that.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Cutlass: "Hey Bliss!" I called.

Damien: "Sure. How about over there?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:27 pm

"Sitting out here because your lonely, eh? When are ya' gonna get a mate?" She teased the male, playfully batting him with her paw.

Jewel nodded and followed Damien,

((short post is short! lololol totally not being lazy or anything....))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 pm

(Man, just like the kids at my school but replace mate with boyfriend and wolves with people!)

Damien: "Over there!" I pointed to a deer.

Cutlass: "I told you! There's no one here for me..." I sighed.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Tsuki's ears pricked as she listened to the other Blood Pack wolves talking. Jewel was calling someone for a hunting party... Maybe she could come? Quickly, from her spot in the undergrowth, the dark red wolf stood up and sped over. She slowed down just before she reached the group. "Would you like some help hunting?" she asked, a strangely amiable look in her gold eyes. This expression was one that few others than her fellow pack mates were able to see. Tsuki tilted her head, wondering if she could come along in the hunting party.

Calmness rose in Cross's chest as she received the lick from Dasher, and she flattened her ears for a moment before padding out of the den. Now that she was alpha female, she shared the authority with Dasher. She would be able to make some decisions. Should the pack go hunting, she wondered?

Nightclaw woke up a little later than Cross, but the pup was lively faster. Her eyes slid open, and she took a moment to examine the world around her. She was in a new den, and that startled her at first. But when she stood up and shook herself off, she felt better. With her black-and-white fur ruffled, she padded out of the den, looking up at the sky. The sun was behind her and warmed her black back intensely. She took a few steps into the shade, but as she looked over at Cross, her sapphire eyes brightened. Cross was rather like Nightclaw's mother; the older wolf had adopted the pup when the pup's mom died. In this way, Nightclaw felt close to Cross. The young wolf padded over with a smile, her tail wagging.

Cross's attention was taken by Nightclaw walking up to her. The black-and-blue wolf smiled back, wagging her tail in the same rhythm. "Good morning," she greeted.

Nightclaw replied, "Good morning," and looked toward the clear pond. She was glad that the water wasn't tainted any more, but she was also happy that they had gotten Dasher back. Though Nightclaw had tagged along with Cross to find Dasher at first, she hadn't been strong enough for the journey and returned to the rest of the pack shortly after leaving.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:09 pm

(haha)

"Sure, just don't let blood find out. He'll have our tails." Jewel replied. well, she had been lying earlier when she'd thought that damien was the only one who didn't get on her nerves. Tsuki didn't either. Basically, it was just the males that did.

"I see what you mean." Bliss agreed with her friend. She thought of her brother and his mate, cross. I wish I had a mate...

Dasher saw cross having a conversation with nightclaw, and decided to give them some privacy and maybe get some fresh air himself. He knew cross was basically a mother to nightclaw, and saw nightclaw somewhat as a younger sister. He made his way to the pond, and saw Bliss and Cutlass. Nah. Might as well give those two lovebirds some time to theirselves! he thought, smirking. He then saw haven and noel, and padded over to them.

Timber was sitting far away from everyone else, his tail lashing angrily. He was still bitter from a few days ago, when Rei had returned. Nobody seemed to pay him any attention anymore. who needs them? he thought. He then smiled mischeviously. I'll show them how important I am by hunting all by myself! I'll catch a lot of prey, and they'll respect me. Timber then headed out into the forest.

((timber's gonna get captured by blood pack. XD)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:30 pm

((...*dramabutton* I'll think of a BP character. at some point soon... hehe. I could use Aihi, or Fihrg, or someone more unique, or...))

Bumble flinched as he received the nudge from Blue, and raised his head again. His dark gray eyes searched Blue intently, and then the brindle pup groggily rose to his feet. "I'm up now," he told Blue conclusively, and proceeded to shake his fur in order to really wake himself up. He blinked a few times, stretching his jaws in a fresh-morning yawn. "G'morning, everyone..."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:13 am

Cross looked over to Dasher as he left. For a fleeting moment, she felt the need to follow him, but then she decided to talk to Nightclaw. Of course, the pup asked the question first.

"What happened to Dasher after I left?" she asked. Her voice was somewhat deeper than the pup voice that Cross had remembered from before their journey.

"Getting his body back must have required something special," Cross replied in a hushed voice. She wasn't sure why, but the memory was very ominous to her. "But I don't know what it was. I don't understand mind stuff like that golden wolf did." For a moment, she paused as she noticed Nightclaw's curious look. "There was a golden wolf there... I thought she was going to join the pack, but then she just helped and left." A small wind blew Cross's and Nightclaw's fur. "Still, I'm grateful..."

Tsuki nodded obediently, then padded over with a smile on her face and in her golden eyes. She looked in the direction in which Damien had pointed, and immediately saw, smelled and heard the deer all at once. She and the deer were frozen in that position, and as time seemed to stand still, the need to capture her prey rose in Tsuki. All of a sudden, she pelted forward, a moment before the deer began to run. The distance between predator and prey quickly closed, and Tsuki pounced viciously on it, bringing it to its knees. Now she needed everyone else's help to actually kill it.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:54 am

"Good morning." Shower greeted back, turning his attention back to his brothers. "Father, can we ask dasher if we can go hunting?" Shower then asked onidori.

"Yeah! That'd be fun." Blue agreed.

Dasher felt the uneasy tension in the air as soon as he joined the two she-wolves. It was silent for a moment, when noel spoke up.

"Hello, dasher..." She said without looking at him. Ember also was looking in an entirely different direction.

"Is something wrong?"

"Huh? Of course not." Noel said quickly. "I was just-"

"Cross must be pretty lucky." Ember said quietly.

"We need to go." Noel said, and without looking back, she dragged ember to a completely different area.

Dasher wondered what was wrong with them. He shrugged it off and sat alone by the pond, watching some minnows swim past him.

((ooooh *clicks drama-jealousy button* XD))

((also I'm going to wait for varjak before posting BP wolves...
...because I'm being lazy again. XD))

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Damien: "He'd kill us for not feeding him. Sometimes my ambitious though\s let me think about killing him."

Cutlass: I do need a mate... Bliss was one of my best friends, but she was not for me.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Onidori shook his fur, refreshing himself from the grips of sleep. He quicky turned to Shower. "Sure, we can go hunting. I am getting a bit hungry." He began scratching at one ear, but hurriedly stopped - he didn't want to seem lazy. "Although I hope you don't mind if I come along. Don't want you getting hurt or something." He trailed off with a stream of muttering to himself.

At the mention of hunting, Bumble immediately woke up. He started pounding his paws gently on the ground, his tail wagging. Burst watched this with little interest, and quickly turned his head back to Father.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:41 pm

The sight of two wolves moving into her peripheral vision caught Cross's attention. She turned fully to face the two wolves who were moving. From this distance, she couldn't recognize them for sure, but she thought one of them was Noel. Inwardly, she shrugged; those two had been Cross's rivals for Dasher's love before. Cross wondered what they were doing, but maybe they just needed time to think.

She looked over to Dasher, who had his distracted look on. Was something bothering him? He usually didn't look like that. Sure, he wasn't happy-go-lucky, but Cross didn't like it when he looked depressed. She padded over to him slowly, giving him plenty of time to warn her if he didn't want her company at the moment.

Noticing that everyone was busy talking instead of helping her with the deer, Tsuki took the matter into her own paws. She used her wings for momentum to lunge forward and sink her teeth into the base of the deer's neck. It bucked and she dug her claws in, holding it down until she felt the last of the life force drain out of it. Satisfaction rose in her as the deer stopped moving, and she dragged the kill over to her socializing packmates and dropped it in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:58 pm

((Okay, here's my Blood Pack wolf.

Name: Reithe Caldera (Clan name is Caldera, first name is Reithe.)
Looks: https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/2guabmr.png
Spoiler:
Pack: Blood Pack
Wanted Element: Magma/lava, if that works
Other: You put a zero instead of an O in "other."

When Reithe's not using his element, his bright orange markings are closer to the color of his fur. The gray appaloosa marking is always like that.

Image made with this doohickey.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm

After Dasher didn't answer for a few seconds, Cross padded closer until she was at his side again. "Dasher," she said gently, nosing his ear affectionately, though she was smaller than him. "Tell me what's wrong." Sometimes he had dreams that bothered him, she knew that, but he seemed oddly sullen today. She gazed at him with concerned golden eyes as she waited for his answer. He liked peace and quiet, but this was odd...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:39 pm

((YESSSSS my computer officially does not have a virus anymore. Sorry guys! I swear I'll be active from now on.

0.0 woooooah it's been more than a month....

*shot*
BTW, your BP wolf is accepted!))

"Nothing's wrong." Dasher said in monotone, not meeting cross's gaze. "Just...thinking."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:27 pm

"Thinking?" Cross asked. Dasher also had a tendency to not tell the whole truth. "About what?" She paused for a moment, then reminded him, "We're both alphas now. If there's something about the pack, then you can tell me, too." Her gaze was gentle, and her tail wagged subtly as she tried to see what was wrong. She only wanted to make him feel better...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:04 pm

(in other words, dasher you liar! XD
seriously though I need to cool it with all the angst. He reminds me of a mary-sue...)

Dasher was quiet for a moment, but then he realized he could trust cross. She was right; She was the alpha female now, he had to have faith in her. "..I had a dream. It was about the tainted water.."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Cross's ears pointed backward as she heard him mention the water. "We took care of that," she reminded him calmly, her tail wagging more energetically now. "There's no need to worry. We live in a safe place." The alpha female looked around at the golden grass. Nightclaw was now socializing with some of the other wolves, and a gentle wind that had just picked up settled just as quickly. "It will work for some time, before we're ready to be on the move again." For a moment, her golden eyes appeared wistful. Then she suddenly grew serious, and looked toward Dasher. For a moment her eyes were hard and determined, but then they softened into affection. "What was the dream?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next