RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:14 pm

{Awesome job! This Thread is approved! - Becca}

Welcome To Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All was still. It was dark- Night time. Everyone in the clawsr pack was asleep. The element cave was dark, all except for
the average glow of the crystals. But all of that was about to change.

It started to glow blue around noel and fallen's bodies. The ground started to rumble, and then it was dark again. but one thing
was different. There was life.

Noel shook her fur- she had been lieing down for a while. "Finnaly. I'm alive again." She said, looking at fallen, a green and black pup
who was getting up and shaking her fur as well. "What about blaze...?" Fallen asked, looking up at neon after she was done stretching.
"Blaze cannot come back to life. His body was eaten, taken away by a monster. only those who's bodies are saved can come back to life." Noel replied,
her ice blue eyes glowing. Fallen suddenly pricked her ears, and looked out into the darkness. "Somebody's here" Fallen said. Fallen was right. Noel turned her head
and looked outside, and then saw a flash of white. " When the Ghost Wolf Howls At midnight, The Elements Will Crumble, Revileing Tainted Water." A chilling voice said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****NEWS!!!******

I have decided that CoD will have 200 pages. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've heard of it too. The Phrophency. Two Months ago, The Virus was cured, and many wolves have been coming back to the land, and now there are many
more packs and loners. But just a day ago, the phrophency left wolves chilled to the bone, and wolves are fleeing from the land again. Are you one of the brave, Or will you run and hide like the others?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Form:

Name:
Looks:
Power:
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clawsr pack

Alpha Male: Dasher
Alpha Female:

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Wolves:
Eclipse
Neon
Bliss
Cross
Onidori
Rei
Midnight
Shadow
Halo
Ember
Spark
Storm

Mothers:
Rei

Pups:
Carmal
Fallen
Burst
Bumble
Timber
Brownie
Shower
Blue
Nightclaw

Mates!
Onidori & Rei
Vampire & Ginger

Blood Pack:

Leader: Blood

Wolves:
Jewel
Brace
Vince
Ash
Mince
Surb

Pups: ((These are Brace's pups, and i named them myself with the permission of jennie because nobody wanted to be them))

Sayu (me)
Dust (me)
Yune (me)

Sky Pack:

Noel
Fallen
Blaze
Winter
Maya
Aqua

Dark Skies Pack:
Minus
Snarls
Scratches

Loners~
Violet
Aces
Arias
Lazor
Scar-face
Vampire
((In this CoD, There is A big, giant phrophecy, but it is reveiled peice by peice, and everyone will have a part. :3 And i might do this in most of the CoD's, but i'll have to think about it.))

Neon~ The chosen will save us all.
Ember, Neon, Cross.~ Three heroes will rise, and save the rest.
Dasher and Domino~ Twisted Evil Faces Destiny.
Venice- Fire will vanquish all.
???- Along with the fire, Neon lights burst into water.
???- The sky's Light flickers in the rain.
???~ Ice Temple will be conqured by four.
???~ Fire Temple will be conquered by four.
???~ Water Temple will be conquered by four.
???~ Sky Temple will be conquered by five.
???~ The elements will be one again, misting away the tainted water.
???~ Evil Vanqueshes.

Last edited by xCookieCutterNeon on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 pm

((Oh. Prophecy, you mean?

When should we start RPing? Now?))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 pm

((I think we should wait until Neon gives more instruction. She hasn't completed the post yet; it doesn't end with a punctuation mark xP ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:41 pm

((Well, it does but the punctuation mark is a comma.

It's like saying "I got a bird for a pet today,"
(although I really didn't))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 pm

((Sorry everyone, i finished now. Now we can rp~~~~X3 ))

Noel studied the outside of the waterfall. It was strange, to be able to feel pain, and to be alive.

Fallen watched noel. "What does it mean?" She asked, refering to the phrophecy. (Sorry i spelt it wrong earlier, i guess whenever i read it i thought it had a "N" In it. X3 ))

"I don't know" Noel said, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Vilort looked around.She had adapted to the new area.She made a den out of a small cave by a river.There was plenty of food, so she could survive.She used the feathers of the bird she killed as bedding.She knew she would be alone for a while, or forever.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Noel sighed and closed her eyes- There was no reason she should wake the others. Not yet, anyways. Noel imagined what would happen: Noel looked at them. "I'm alive!" Dasher stared at her. "Good for you". Noel shook the thought from her mind. That was just stupid.

Fallen curled up beside noel. Noel had been like a mother...No a guardian to her. After her death, noel had comforted and protected her in the spirit world. She was older now though, and she understood a little bit that she was dead....But now, when she came back to life, everything confused fallen. Fallen fell into sleep, her little paws tucked under her belly.

((In Deh Morning!))

Dasher woke up, and pricked his ears.

Bliss, who had slept next to dasher, woke up as well, sniffing the air. Wolf Scent. Familiar. No regular wolf could have smelt noel through the waterfall, but bliss had amazing senses. "Dasher. I- I Think that's..." Bliss paused and sniffed the air again. "....Dead Wolf Scent." She finished, getting up.

Ember watched the two of them, but sadly, ember was too lazy and sleepy to get up and investigate. She sighed and fell asleep again, thinking of how tired she was.

"Dead...Wolf...?" He said, suddenly remembering noel and fallen's bodies, wich he himself had put in the element den. "They were stolen....!" He said.

"I don't think so dasher....I think...." Bliss ran and splashed into the water, swimming across the water to the waterfall.

Noel opened her eyes, prodding fallen until she woke up as well. "Fallen, wake up! They will be suprised of what they find....No telling what they'll do." She said, protecting fallen just in case the wolves that were coming panicked and attacked.

Fallen nodded and hid behind noel.

Bliss ducked under the waterfall, gasping at what she saw. "N-Noel!' She said, suddenly bowing.

Dasher wondered what bliss was doing, and followed her. He paused for a moment, and stared at noel. His so called sister. The she-wolf he grew up with. "Noel...?" He asked.

Noel nodded. "Dasher...!" She said, licking him on the nose, revealing fallen.

Fallen looked up at dasher.

Dasher looked down at the pup. "I'm sorry...!" he utttered, his eyes filled with grief.

"It wasn't your fault. I'm the one who chosed to jump across myself." Fallen said.

Noel looked at bliss.

Bliss resumed bowing. She was Noel's heir, and noel was...alive.

"Bliss" Noel said, smiling. "Bliss you can stop" She said.

Bliss looked up at noel. "Your alive!" She said.

Noel nodded. " Your time hasn't come yet" She mused, looking down at the she-wolf.

Bliss smiled a little.

Fallen looked up at the she-wolf. "Thank you, for trying to hold me when i needed it." Fallen saidm reaching up to lick bliss's nose.

Bliss smiled down at the young pup. "No problem" She said.

((Ugh i hate how that turned out. You'd think they'd be more suprised that they were alive, don't you? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Noel looked at dasher.

"But...Why are you alive?" Dasher said, suddenly realizing the situation he was in.

"We don't know. I woke up as a spirit, and i felt something...pulling on me. Fallen woke up, and she held on to my scruff, trying not to let me fade away...but then she was being pulled now, and suddenly...we were alive." Noel said.

Fallen nodded.

"I think it's because....something dark is coming." Noel said. Suddenly, the ground began to rumble.

Fallen flattened her ears. "What's happening?!?!?" She cried, her fur blowing in the wind.

"I don't-" noel was cut off as the earth cracked, letting the waterfall's water into the cave. "run!" She screamed. "It's going to crumble!" She said, flicking her ears to the top of the cave.

Dasher jumped into the water, swimming and struggling to get to the other side.

Bliss jumped in after dasher.

"Noel! I'm Scared!" Fallen said, over the sound of roaring water.

Noel struggled to breath as rocks fell on to the water, filling the cave up with water. "It'll be okay!" She yelled, trying to keep from swallowing water.

Fallen struggled to keep afloat. Why was the water flooding in the cave? Why didn't it just break and crumble already?

Noel saw fallen close her eyes- she was unconsiouse, but she was still breathing. Noel bit into fallen's scruff, gasped a quck breath realy quick, and ducked her head under water, swimming to land. As soon as she left, the cave crumbled a little, and the water had risen, flooding some of the camp, and making the waterfall bigger.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Noel watched the waterfall, wich was now a little tinted green.

Fallen, who was now breathing okay again, tipped her head to get a drink of water.

"No!' Noel said, pawing fallen to get away from the water.

"What? I was just getting a drink!" Fallen said.

"Look" noel instructed, flicking her tail to a bird who had just flew in. The bird tilted it's head, and pointed it's beady eyes at noel. Then, he tipped his beak into the water, and drank.

"What?" Dasher said, who was also watching.

Bliss watched the bird with narrow eyes.

The bird's eyes slitted, and it fell to the floor, dead.

"The water....It's tainted." Bliss said, flattening her ears.

"Why is this happening?" Dasher muttered.

"The Phrophecy." Noel said, worrying.

"What...?" Dasher said, flattening his ears. "I thought that was not true.." He whispered.

"Believe it." Noel said, looking deeply into dasher's eyes.

(( a day later. Everyone knows about what happened now.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:18 pm

((But if Rei doesn't do something, Onidori will be lonely... xD ))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:37 pm

((XD))

Rei hadn't seen arias in months, and she missed him a little. But she had a mate. And that Was Onidori. Lately, rei's stomach was hurting, and she sometimes felt nacious. Rei headed torwards the medicine den, where Bliss sometimes worked. Bliss loved to fight and hunt, but she had a spark in interest to help others. So, when she's not doing anything in particular, and wolves needed her, she would be a medicine wolf.

Bliss pricked her ears as she saw rei. "What's wrong?" She asked, refering to the dazed and hurt look on rei's face.

"My stomach hurts again" Rei said, walking over to bliss.

Bliss bit into some leaves that were covered in honey, and dropped them at rei's paws. "Eat these. They'll help settle your stomach. Did the ones i gave you yester day help?" She asked, worried for the she-wolf.

"No...My stomach still hurt after i ate them" She replied, not eating the leaves but instead licking the sweet honey off them.

Bliss watched Rei, and tried not to laugh. " Then..." Bliss pricked her ears and looked at rei's stomach. "....Your having puppies." Bliss said, wagging her tail. Bliss was young, and so was rei. But bliss desired to have pups of her own, but....she was so young. And she didn't have a mate.

"....Pups?" Rei said, her eyes widening. "I'm having pups!" She said again, suprised at the light tone of her voice. "I have to go tell onidori!' Rei said, padding out of the den to look for onidori.

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Arias wondered through the trees.

_______________-

Rei spotted onidori, but decided to wait, and make it a suprise.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:27 pm

((I'd like it if you could stop posting more than once in a row, since it kind of makes the rest of us fall behind if they're all plot related and none of us get to post in between... have you tried writing your ideas down so you don't forget them, though?

It was neat how the intro posts all happened on one page, though! ^o^))

Cross had to lie down in her den and just poke her nose out to avoid being overwhelmed. She had been wanting to be Dasher's mate -- that would mean alpha female -- for a while, but she couldn't find the words to tell him (♫). All she felt like doing was stare longingly outside, partly at him, while the burden pressed against her chest, almost as if she were in pain...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:20 am

((Alright. :3 ))

Noel stared at the pack. Dasher had asked her if she wanted to be alpha again, but she had told him no. Besides, She didn't know how long being alive would last.

Fallen glanced at noel. It seemed that something was worrying her. They both were sitting on top of where the waterfall was, on a cliff.

Dasher spotted cross. "Cross! Hey, Did you know rei's having pups?" He asked, wagging his tail.

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Cross looked up at dasher and grinned, standing up. "She is?" she breathed, wagging her tail. "That's great!" But she couldn't help feeling a secret pang of envy for Rei, and she tried not to show it. Now she was talking to Dasher, but she still wasn't sure if she could manage asking... the blue wolf looked down slightly.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Viloet was about to get a drink of water when she saw a badger drink and die."Well...i don't think I'll be drinking there any time soon;"She said turning away."I guess water is tainted."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 pm

((Wow. Normally it takes a few hours at least to die of tainted water.
This must be REALLY bad. :O ))
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:30 pm

((yeah...))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 pm

((Yepperz.))

Dasher watched cross. Lately, He himself had been a little depressed, but he tried to hide it when he was with cross. "Cross?" dasher asked, not smiling anymore. "I need to tell you-"

Bliss ran inside the den, panting. "Rei is having her pups!!!" She said.

"What? She just found out she was having pups!" Dasher said.

"Yeah, but it turns out she's been expecting for a month now!" Bliss said. "Come on!" She said, padding out the den to rei.

Dasher sighed and glanced at cross, but ran after bliss.

Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Onidori noticed Rei appear to skip towards him, but then she slowed down. Puzzled, he cocked his head and wandered towards her in that position. "Was there something you wanted to tell me?" he asked. Then he pointed his head straight again and lowered his neck again, spreading his wings slightly as if to fly. "Or are you secretly enjoying yourself?" He grinned a bit, but not in that odd grimacey way that wolves usually did.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:31 pm

((That was earlier, right..? Because rei is having her pups now. XD))

Rei had had her pups, and now she was licking their fur. "This one is Timber" Rei licked a dark gray wolf with wings, like onidori in a way. "This is Fell" Rei pointed her ears to a black wolf with amber eyes, a white underbelly and muzzle, and gray markings on his body."Bumble" Rei said, licking a light brown and cream wolf. "Cream" She said, licking a cream wolf with white markings.. "Secret" Rei said, pointing to a dark brown wolf with a white underbelly, and black markings on her body. "Burst" Rei looked at the white and gray wolf. "Brownie" She said, licking a dark brown and brown pup with ice blue eyes, and white underbelly and muzzle. "And This One Is Blue." Rei said, licking a blue wolf with white markings. She had named him after the brave wolf; violet's brother; that died.

"What about this pup?" Bliss asked, looking at a light gray wolf with dark gray and white markings.

Rei looked at her paws. "I think he might die....but his name is Shower." Rei said, trying to hold back her tears.

((Who wants to be pups/!?!? I am Timber, Fell, blue, brownie and Shower.))

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:40 pm

((i will be Secret))

Violet was looking for prey.She needed to restock on food.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:42 pm

((Can't handle any more characters.
And by the way, for future reference, dogs [not sure about wolves though] give birth after nine weeks approximately.))

Cross's ears were pricked in surprise. That was a lot of pups to handle! "Congratulations," she said softly, trying not to startle the newborns. She continued, "We should probably keep quiet so they aren't disturbed." The blue wolf turned to Dasher, trying to tell him to go to his den so they could talk. "What did you want to say?" she asked curiously.

Nightclaw cuddled close to her mother but still watched the new pups. It would be crowded soon... and she had hardly learned to talk yet. "A lot?" she asked herself; that was what Cross had said.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:15 pm

((Oh. didn't read all the way xD

And I can be Burst.))

Onidori stepped towards Shower and put his muzzle down next to him. "Warm up, little one," he whispered, looking the pup in the eye. "Warm up."

Burst's eyes and ears were still closed. But he scrambled towards Onidori unknowingly and tumbled into his paw. The father was too focused on keeping Shower alive. To take care of them both, Onidori lay down and spread his wings out, cupping the pups in warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next