RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:16 pm

((Ember looked down at shadow for a moment, and put her head on her own paws, and closed her eyes. "Because...I love dasher." she sighed, looking out into the rain. ))

Arias sniffed the air as he smelt a familiar she-wolf scent. Rei. "Rei!" He said, padding up to the she-wolf.

Rei stared at him for a second, her fur soaked. It was starting to rain even harder. "Arias, I can't talk right now." she said.

Shintaro watched the ghost wolves. He wanted to help dasher, but he just couldn't. He had to find the others. He padded away from them, running into the forest, desprate to get help.

Aces walked alone until he sniffed the air. It was shadow.

Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:48 am

Onidori looked at the pups, who seemed fidgety. "Bumble, don't run off..."

"Where'd Mother go?" Bumble asked, turning back to his father.

Onidori tilted his head solemnly. "She gone off on an errand," he said, mostly truthful.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Cross ran faster as the scent of Dark Dasher came closer. Unfortunately she didn't hear anything, only a mumble. "What did he say?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:48 pm

"Let's go." Dark dasher said, again biting into eclipse's scruff and running into the forest, lazor, soot, brownie and fallen following.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Ember suddenly stopped, and tasted the air. "They're running again. They are faster than us....We should rest."

"Wouldn't that mean them getting even farther away?" Neon argued.

"Yes, but if I have another dream, it will help us." Ember replied, curling up.

Neon hesitated. "Cross, I think ember is right." She finnaly said, her eyes twinkiling as she curled up.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Cross seemed irritated for a moment, and her fur was bristling. Her eyes were focused off into the distance, but she stubbornly and stiffly curled up, too frustrated to move much.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:23 am

Eclipse felt night falling. Weird. She wanted Dasher back, not some evil snob who was dragging her everywhere. She felt herself wakening from her coma, but she pretended to be half death, remaining limp as Dark Dasher took her along for some reason. Hopefully he wouldn't notice she had awaken. (sorta xD)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm

Neon could fill the irritation in cross, as she felt the same way. But ember was right...She hoped. Neon stiffled a sigh and fell asleep.

Ember fell asleep to the rythem of neon's heartbeat. It was easy for her to fall asleep. She sighed and fell into dreams.

Dark dasher ran very fastly.

Lazor followed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:04 am

(fastly isn't a word xD)

Zerrin sat down at the edge of their group, circling them, ears and eyes watching for signs of Argramon or danger, or possibly even signs of DarkDasher, which was highly doubted. He sat down, back to the three females.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:38 am

And I've lost who I am
and I can't understand
why my heart is to broken
and rejecting your love
lobe without lifeless words
carry on
all I know is that the ends begginging who I am
from the start
take me home to my heart
let me go
I will run
I will not be silenced
-Trading Yesterday- Shattered-

Eclipse hung there limp, being taken with DarkDasher. I wanted Dasher,. I wanted Dark Dasher to vanish forever, and not bother us or our pack anymore. A single glittering tear fell, glittering in the moonlight.

(Trading Yesterday- Shattered plays)

Last edited by Fang on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:06 pm

(Eh, Fang, watch your language please. )

Cross stirred in her sleep, not really getting any good rest. Finally, she looked up and off into the distance, her amber eyes glowing for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:15 pm

(-bites lip- Ooops.... Sorry.... *looks at feet*)

-waiting for Neon to post.-)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:06 pm

(It'd be nice if you could edit that out. ^^)

-is waiting for Neon to post too-
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:23 am

(Ok, it's gone xD
-Waits-)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:28 am

((Sorry, I was grounded yesterday. >_<
And i like that song. It fits perfectly for eclipse. :D ))

Rei fumbled a little, her dreams overcoming her.

Dark dasher tightened his grip on eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:55 pm

(:D. I luffz that song so much. It might be Exlipse's temporary theme song.)

Eclipse bared her fangs as the grip on her throat tightened, her hackles raising. Dasher....

Zerrin heard Eclipse's thoughts. He barked sharply. "They're....." He rotated hid ears, hearing Eclipse's thoughts ever so faintly. Thank god he had been gifted as a pup to read minds and heal. He muzzled Cross gentley. "I can sense them!"

(someones overexcited.)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 pm

((XD))

Noel sunk through the trees. Like zerrin in a way, she could sense something was wrong, since she had been a spirit at one time. Noel sniffed the air, and saw the ghost wolves. "Dasher...!" She whispered, hidden by the trees. Then she looked around, to see what wolves there were. She then saw fallen, and she was struck with horror.

Fallen pricked her ears as she heard movement.

Dark dasher knew fallen felt unseasy, so he turned around, eclipse still in his jaws. "What is it?" He asked, dropping eclipse roughly on the rocky grass.

"Wolf." She said, turning around, peering into the darkness.

"Theres no choice...I have to fight them." Noel whispered, her voice pained. She then jumped out of the trees, landing gracefully and swiftly in the clearing, baring her teeth at the wolves.

Dark dasher's eyes glittered as he bared his teeth back, snarling.

Lazor snarled, and stepped forward.

"Eclipse...i know you can awake. Please, I need your help to defeat them." Noel mind-spoke to eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 pm

Cross froze as the wolves began growling. She didn't know which side to join. Would it work to save Dark Dasher again with the same method...? Or should she stand by? She gave a bit of a whine, glancing at Dark Dasher a few times before her eyes narrowed. "If you don't get out of Dasher, I'll make sure you can never go back in," she snarled, her teeth continuously bared.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:05 pm

Dark dasher grinned at cross, his red eyes twinkiling. "Dasher's already gone, Cross. He's in the spirit realm." He said.

Fallen, Who was carrying domino's real body, set the body down, and turned to cross. "I'm sorry, Did you want to save him?" She teased, her teeth bared. "Well, he is saved. He's dead." She growled.

It was true. Dasher's spirit floated in the air, unseen by wolves, but glowing bright blue. He then loooked around, and saw noel. "No...she's already half spirit..." He muttered, then gazing at fallen. Pain tore in his chest as he realized she was one of them. He held back his tears and looked at eclipse. "She hasn't awaken yet...." He then rested his gaze on cross, and tore his spirit into the she-wolf. "Cross, Don't be afraid. " He whispered, so only she could hear his voice.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Cross was frightened for a moment by their claims, but then something familiar echoed through the air. Dasher's voice... the determination surged through her, as if on cue when he said not to be afraid. How do we defeat him?

"No he is not!" she roared at the "Dark Dasher." Her fur was bristling more than ever; she was super-angry. Quickly, she tore up the ground next to him to set him off balance.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:16 pm

"Cross...I'm done for." Dasher whispered, sadness cracking in his voice. "You have to save our pack. Along with the other three..." Dasher said, not saying anything but then glancing to noel, ember and neon. "Travel to the caves, and then challenge darkdasher, against you four. He will lose.." Dasher trailed off. "And my body will die along with him...." He said. "The reason I can't come back is because...I will have no body to return to." He whispered.

Ember's head roared as she had a vision. Dasher was a blue spirit. Four caves. traveling with wolves. Dark dasher vanqueshing...and then the last part was blurred.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:30 pm

Cross stiffened at his speech, the anger evaporating from her all at once. Her breathing became slightly strained and irregular. No, please! Dasher, don't leave me! The distorted ground below the Dark Dasher returned to normal, and Cross's legs began to wobble, just a bit. Calmly, she padded closer, her growl full of pain: "Fight me." Then, with a largely enraged howl, she began to run towards the caves, trying to hang on to the last of Dasher's presence. The pain in her chest tightened, though, and she slowed down a bit, the breath being forced out of her and her head lowering for a moment. As she raised it again, she began to run harder.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:21 pm

((So what's going on with Rei? And why do my characters always get rejected and excluded?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 pm

((Rei is looking for brownie, onidori's and rei's pup, wich everyone thought was dead when the tainted water came. But brownie is realy traveling with the ghost wolves.

And I feel bad. i keep forgetting to post with the pups. :( ))

Timber padded up to onidori. "Can we go hunting?" He asked. "We've all opened are eyes!" He said, proudly gazing up at his father.

Shower pricked his ears. "Please?" He said, trying to look as cute as possible.

Neon, Ember and Noel shot after cross. "Head to that cave!" Ember said, flicking her ears to A waterfall, a cave beside it.

Dasher's heart ached. He had never chosen a mate, and never had pups...He didn't want to leave cross. "Follow ember." He said, his voice cracked with pain as he ached to feel cross's warmth in her fur.

Lazor pricked his ears. "Domino, Don't!" He said, baring his teeth at the she-wolves heading that way.

"No. I won't be a chicken." Dark dasher growled, running after them
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Eclipse felt herself dropped, landing with one leg twisted at a weird angle. I heard Neon. "I will....."
A burst of light came behind my eyelids as I shuddered, and went still. I had awaken. I lie there. I placed a paw on the ground firmly, and pulled myself up on one shoulder. I got up, eyes glinting. I was still weakened, bur I could fight, I glanced at Neon.
I faced Dark Dasher, baring my fangs into a snarl. "Leave dasher alone."

Zerrin had followed Noel. He arose by her side, bristling. With a single movement, his paws struck the ground.
Nothing happened for a moment.
Suddenly, a siesmic wave glowed a white color as if crashed into the wolves, knocking them over. The ground shook. He muzzled Noel with his nose, a shock going through her, and he gave her the temporary elemental of earthquakes. 'Use it wisely,' his eyes told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 12 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next