RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm

Noel nodded, and shot after the she-wolves, signaling with her tail for eclipse to follow her.

Soot shook his head. "This will end badly..." He whispered.

Fallen looked after dark dasher.

Dasher then pressed against cross, but since he was a spirit, he couldn't feel the touch of her fur. He floated up into the air again, watching the wolves from below. "Eclipse...Noel....neon....Cross...." He closed his eyes for a moment, and then opened them. "Ember. I.love you." He whispered to all of them, so all of them could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm

((I actually think you would write good stories, Neon. You write these sad scenes pretty darn well.))

Cross flicked her ears to acknowledge Ember's instructions, feeling the spirit of Dasher keep up with her. With a surge of energy she leaped into the cave, whirling around as her paws skidded against rocky but smooth ground. Her pads stung, and she pressed her claws onto the stony ground to slow herself. With her eyes mere slits, almost like a snake, she watched the entrance, anticipating the Dark version of Dasher.

As the other three wolves entered, she growled in a grave voice, "We all have to fight together. This cave should be big enough for me to start a rock slide but you should be careful."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 pm

((Thank You. :3 ))

"Alright." Neon nodded, along with the others.

"What do we do first...?" Noel asked, feeling a chill run through her as she heard "I love you" In her ear.

Ember thought for a moment. "We'll need to fight the others first..." She muttered, seeing as lazor, soot, fallen and brownie headed after dark dasher. "Then, we kill dark dasher." She said, her soothing voice flowing through the waterfall mist.

Neon looked at ember, looking down at her paws. "Dasher will be gone forever..." She said, tears forming in her eyes.

Noel was quiet. She then looked down at her paws. "I loved him." She finnaly said, her voice cracking.

If Dasher would've listened, he would've had more tears run down his muzzle, but the clouds were turning gray as he dissolved, his fugure fading. "I'll Miss you." He said, closing his eyes as he whisked away, his voice echoing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 pm

((Sorry, delayed reaction. Missed the last post.))

Cross turned her head as she heard the whisper, seeing Dasher's already-faint form fade away like ashes in a wind. "No..." she sobbed, her tone faltering like a small rock broken in two. "Don't go!" she cried, her front paws folding under her. She touched her nose to the ground, wishing that the others would come so she could have something else to focus on. Their paw steps drew closer... closer still... and she slowly tried to stand up. Her paws were shaky, and she shook her head, trying to get the pressure off her chest.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 pm

((Okay.))

Neon looked at cross, then to noel. Did every wolf in the cave love the male? She shook the thought from her mind. "We need to focus on defeating dark dasher." She finnaly said, looking down at her paws. She deeply longed for the sound of dasher's voice, Though she tried to convince herself she did not.

((A song that would fit them all would be "Your love is my drug" By kesha. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:12 pm

((So where are the antagonist wolves?

They're sure taking a long time to get to the cave. XD

Cross: HURRY UP! We need to get the plot moving.

No breaking the fourth wall, Cross.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Eclipse followed them. "I love you Dasher...."

(I agree! :3)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:14 pm

(XD

Eclipse: Cross is being demandant xD)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 pm

((Lol.))

Lazor burst through the cave, baring his teeth at the she-wolves. He then jumped at cross, clawing her in the flank.

Soot snarled and jumped at eclipse.

Finnaly dark dasher came through, brownie and fallen following behind.

"We can't fight a pup!" Neon growled, just before soot clawed her.

Brownie growled. "I'm not a pup anymore!" She snarled, jumping at neon.

Neon snarled and clawed her. Supprisingly, brownie was as strong as the others were.

Dark dasher was silent beside fallen.

Fallen blinked, looking at noel, her eyes showing no emotion.

Noel stared back at Fallen for a heartbeat. "Why?" She said, finnaly breaking the silence between the two.

"I don't need you anymore." She replied, baring her teeh and jumping At noel.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:34 pm

(lol)

Eclipse scorched her claws down Soot's side. "Not like I haven't learned all these years!" she growled as she pinned Soot down.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:44 pm

"We have to take the normal ones down first, then Dark Dasher," Cross said. She didn't bother to dodge the attack made by Lazor, but unexpectedly bit back as his claws touched her flank, whirling around and aiming her jaws at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Eclipse nodded to Cross. "Gotcha," she responded as she bit into Soot's ear, accidently butting off the tip of his ear.
Oops. I spat the piece of ear out, and held Soot down.

Zerrin lunged at Fallen. He slammed into her, his heart aching. He had never noticed before that he had feelings for her. But he also had to get her away from the rage in her. She couldn't go on evil forever. He looked at Noen from went he was getting up. "Go!!!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:43 pm

"no." Noel said after a moment. "Both me and fallen were spirits together. I will fight her." She growled, her blue eyes glowing.

Neon Growled and clawed brownie, tearing into her flank.

Brownie yelped in pain and growled.

Soot snarled at eclipse and dissapered from under her, reapering beside her. "Gotcha." He mocked her, slamming into the she-wolf.

Lazor growled at cross. "You don't want to fight dark dasher, do you?" he said, trying to hypnitize her. "You never liked dasher at all, did you?" he said, tilting his head and using his power on the she-wolf.

Fallen snarled at zerrin, and pushed past him, growling at Noel. "You mean nothing to me, Along with dasher! He only killed my brother!" She howled, lunging at neon's flank, successfully clawing her.

Noel growled and jumped back. "He saved you, and this is how you repay him, By taking away his life!" She snarled, jumping at fallen.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Cross felt a weird feeling come over her, and Lazor began to talk about... something. The blue she-wolf tried to force the headache away, but the voices got into her mind... weird. Suddenly, she forgot why she was here.

She stood still, looking around at all the others. "What are we here for again?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:31 pm

"To kill them!" Lazor said, his eyes twinkiling with danger as he flicked his tail to ember, neon, and noel.

"If you were dead or still alive, I don't care!" Fallen shouted, her underbelly and paws soaked with blood, as noel was.

"I'm getting tired of this!" Neon howled, sinking her teeh into fallen's paw, crunching down.

Ember looked at dark dasher, who had the same height of dasher.

Dark dasher smirked at ember. "You look like a pup." He remarked, his red eyes glowing.

"I'm not a pup!" She growled. That had been the same thing dasher had said to her when they first met. Ember blinked back her tears. She didn't want to show weakness in front of dark dasher.

Dark dasher snarled and slammed into ember, sending her flying into the wall. Ember got up weakly. She then regained her strength and jumped at dark dasher, biting into his flank.

Neon looked at brownie, who was bleeding badly. She then glanced at ember, who was fighting dark dasher. "No!" She growled, putting her paw in front of ember before she could do anything else. "Remember our plan!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Cross ignored Lazor when one of the wolves said something. "Plan? What plan?"

((Don't forget... if you go too far, we can't recover and the plot will be thrown off course. Cross can't kill herself. XD))

Nightclaw shifted in her nest back at camp. Where are the others...?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:22 pm

((Kay. XD))

"No. He's killed dasher, and I won't let him get away with it!" Ember snarled, pushing past neon.

Neon growled and jumped at cross, pressing her forhead against cross's. "You can't forget about him!" She howled, her memories intwining with cross's.

Noel growled at fallen. "I didn't want to do this!" She whispered, pinning fallen down, baring her teeth.

Fallen snarled and tried to struggle free, but she was just too small.

((Noel is also young, but fallen is younger.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm

As Cross's forehead was pressed against one of the other wolves, she thought of something. That brown wolf... he had a weird feeling.

When she blinked, she remembered. She loved him, didn't she? Quickly, she nodded, leaping at Lazor so her eyes didn't meet his.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Lazor snarled and clawed cross.

Dark dasher pinned ember down. "You would've done anything for him, wouldn't you?" He asked, his voice dark.

Ember said nothing, just stared up at him.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Cross flinched at the wound that Lazor left on her foreleg, then clawed oddly at the ground. A large rock seemed to come out of nowhere down the cave wall, falling quickly towards Lazor. It would crush him if it impacted.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:44 am

((Is it just a coincidence that every single character in a roleplay is included in a plot except mine?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:57 am

((No, you're just not active much and you don't actually make an effort to be in the plot...))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 am

Eclipse bared her fangs at Soot as she was thrown against the wall. She lie motionless, dizzy. What the....? She for up slowly, eyes glowing. She looked at Soot and smiled. A black vine shot out of nowhere, intwining around his paws. She vanished and reapprared, landing on top of Soot. "Leave my pack alone!" she hissed.

Zerrin lunged in front of Ember, snarling.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:07 am

Do You Feel A Draft? wrote:
((No, you're just not active much and you don't actually make an effort to be in the plot...))

((I try to be active, but everyone jumps into a plot (as do I) but they ignore me....)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Do You Feel A Draft? wrote:

(Thats cold. XD
I bet Eggs here just can't get on the computer much, and that she has life plans, or that she has a diffrent time zone apart from you guys.)

(And Eggs, I'll make a wolf so then you can RP with him/her. :])
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 13 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next