RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:31 pm

((I did roleplay with you, but you didn't reply yet....:(

And the pups are still there, along with rei...although she's finding brownie. ))

(I'll pely later, i have to go somewhere.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:37 pm

((...You do realize that she's my sister, right? She can get on just as much as I can; she just never bothers to visit often.

Also, Neon, Cross sent a boulder down towards Lazor, so he should react.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Lazor Tried to dissapere, But he couldn't in time before the boulder hit his left leg, crushing down. Lazor let out a yelp of pain as blood gushed out, his eyes filled with terror.

Fallen pricked her ears, and looked over at lazor. "We'll continue this later!" She growled, biting down on lazor's scruff, pulling him out from under the boulder, the two dissapering.

Soot growled and glared at soot, and then glanced at dark dasher. He sighed, and dissapered.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Eclipse collapsed. She was weakening.

Zero watched them go.

Venice raised her head. The wind blew around her due. She stoode on high cliffs above the fighting wolves. She couldn't be seen. (Her element is Fire and darkness..... She hasn't recover her element yet xD Neon, I got a question xD)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Do You Feel A Draft? wrote:
((...You do realize that she's my sister, right? She can get on just as much as I can; she just never bothers to visit often.

(0_0 I never did notice.... I only noticed that you both where twelve.... I didn't notice that you were related....)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Echo stared silently at venice, her dark blue eyes flickering in the moonlight. "Venice." She finnaly said, stepping into the moonlight beside the she-wolf. "I need to speak to you."

Ember growled at zerrin. "Let me fight him!" She growled as all the ghost wolves left except for dark dasher.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Venice glanced at Echo and dipped her head as she sat down, curling her tail around her paws. "Go on."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:47 pm

"I've had a vision." Echo sat down as well. "About a black and cream wolf. Dasher's Daughter." She breathed, her black fur blowing with the wind.

((Oh. My. Gosh. I totally forgot about bliss! I Forgot I even own her! XD ))

Bliss pricked her ears. There was fighting in the distance, along with two words. Dasher's Daughter. What had that meant?! Bliss suddenly saw images of dasher and eclipse, with dark dasher. Suddenly, she knew what was going on.

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Eclipse's eyes glowed as she made a weird sound as images flashed in her mind. The cave world vanished. She heard the worlds Dashers Daughter. She couldn't make out the images. What....?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Venice looked sharply at Echo. "Dasher's daughter?!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:56 pm

"Of course. But the mother of the pup is unknown." Echo said. "The pup Has a destiny along with her brother and sister that can either help or destroy the world." Echo whispered.

"Eclipse! Are you okay!!??!" Neon asked, padding up to the she-wolf .

Dark dasher growled. "You all are to weak. You'll never defeat me!" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Venice's eyes clouded. She sorta liked Dasher, but not like Eclipse and Cross did. "Unknown mother....."

Eclipse shuddered as her eyes slowly stopped glowing and she fell limp, eyes sqeezed shut in pain.

Zerrin looked at Eclipse, his eyes widening. "She Sences something.... Something wrong!" he barked sharply, padding up beside Neon.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:10 pm

((ooh, sounds like competition~ I actually did dream about Cross, though... ah well. We'll see; I always have Nightclaw.))

"Yes! We can defeat you!" Cross suddenly snarled, leaping at him. But it was a fake-out, and she then jumped to the side, aiming her claws ferociously at his side. She thought she heard ominous words spoken by something, almost as if the cave were talking, but she couldn't make them out. Whatever they were, though, they gave her strength and she attempted to plunge her fangs into Dark Dasher's shoulder. She gave a fierce battle cry as she attacked.

Nightclaw's ears pricked; she had gone out alone, to search for the others. But now she thought she was getting close to something. Quickly, she began running. But it seemed that the source never got any closer.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:15 pm

(Go Cross!)

Eclipse lie there, head wheeling. "D-d-d.... " My pelt shuddered as I went rigid, images bursting in my mind. I didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Neon's eyes widened, and then she glanced at cross. "No, Eclipse! We have to fight dark dasher!" She wailed. "You can't do this now!" She was worried for the she-wolf.

"What's wrong?" Noel asked.

Ember jumped at dark dasher along with cross.

Dark dasher snarled and raked his claws against both of the she wolves' pelts.

"We have to help her." Noel started before neon started in the fight too. "Come on." She bit into eclipse's scruff, dragging her outside the den softly and lieing her on a soft patch of grass. "You stay here, where your safe. we'll fight him." she whispered to eclipse, then looking at zerrin. "Stay here with her, so she'll be okay." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:19 pm

"Aagh!"

Cross yelped in pain, sliding back for a moment as the blood on her shoulder, fresh, seeped into her blue fur, staining it a purplish scarlet. She decided against shaking herself off, then slid her paw against the ground, causing a few rocks to fall at Dark Dasher's paws; she hoped to immobilize him, if not for just a moment, so there would be an opening to attack.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Your pack-mates have left you, Domino. What purpose do you serve by still being here? Why don't you just give up this body..To live?

Dark Dasher's mind rang. His paws were uncapable to move for a moment. He felt red slashes on his chest, By a she-wolf. Noel.

"Take that!" Noel growled, clawing him again.

I don't know! Dark dasher thought, suddenly clawing noel and cross again.

Give the body up! The voice screamed again.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Eclipse bared her fangs. Zerrin entered her mind, and made her pain slowly faded away. He closed his eyes. "Go. Help them."

Eclipse staggered up, swaying /as her mind wheeled. He made herself water forward, and she gained a burst of energy. I bounded silently and jumped on Dark Dasher rom behind, her jaws locking on his scruff as her fangs sank in and she clung to him, growling.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:27 pm

(Venice replied to Exho on page 34 :3 §)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:31 pm

"Eclipse!" Neon said, suprised.

Dark dasher reared back, trying to get the she-wolf off of him.

Ember growled, struggling again to get up, her vision blurred. "Dasher. i loved you so much...Why did you have to die?" She whispered angrily. Ember snarled, and with her last movement, slashed dark dasher against his neck, making the male fall to the floor.

Ember reared back, falling to the ground, heaving.

"He's...Dead!" Noel cried happily. They had done it.

"Yes." Echo whispered. "Dasher's Daughter."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:39 pm

The male toppled on tip pd Eclipse. She gasped, her breathe squished out of her lungs. Her paws scrambled as she tried to get up, when her paws stopped moving as she froze. She had helped kill the one she loved. She made a strangled Boise.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Venice fell silent. "We must find out who she is....."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:47 pm

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:

"Dasher. i loved you so much...Why did you have to die?"

((Come on, UE, read this topic!))

Cross froze for a moment as the wolf's body started to stay still. For a moment, a huge grin began to grow on her face. They had done it! She gave a jump of joy, then remembered... where was the real Dasher?

"Dasher?" she called. But then the blue wolf's heart jolted. Wasn't he.... dead?

Sucking in a lot of air, she gave a deep, mournful howl that rang across the stone edges of the cave and out into the sky away from them.

---

Nightclaw stopped midstep. There it was again -- a howl! And it was Cross's! She kind of saw the blue and black she-wolf as a mother, since she had taken care of Nightclaw after Aqua died. With a faithful burst of energy, she tore across the ground like a swooping falcon, slipping towards the front of the cave. But immediately, she jumped to the side and pressed her ear against the outside wall, not wanting to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:55 pm

"Well...Here's the point: The pups will not be born for another year." Echo whispered. "Wich means, ...Dasher is still alive!" Her eyes lit up.

Dark dasher made a choking sound as he wailed, then closing his eyes. A red aura floated from dark dasher's body, and back into domino's body.

Domino gasped as he let in fresh air. He was back in his body. He would die soon. Domino got up quickly, looking at the other wolves, then dissapering.

Ember feebled a breath as she struggled to breath.

Noel rushed to the she-wolf's side, looking down at ember. "She'll die soon." Noel announced sadly, looking around at the others.

Neon sighed and looked at her paws. So many deaths....

"No." A familiar voice said. For a moment, Ember believed it was dasher, but she faced the hard truth it was another spirit. Winter. "Ember, you don't have to die." He said, so everyone could hear him. "If you realy wish...all of you..." Winter turned to the others. "That you want to save dasher, You may." Winter said. "But it will come at a price....Give up Your element and power, ember." Winter told her. "And the rest of you....Do you want to save dasher, even if i tell you the harsh consequence that will happen?" Winter said, deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Cross listened intently to Winter's voice, pondering the options. Dasher was more important to her than anything. "Yes," she said, her breath stifled by pain and relief at the same time. Her fur was allowed to lie flat again as the enemies faded away into nothing, even from her memories. She wouldn't ever have to think of them again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next