RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 pm

"Very Well. Since you all want dasher alive...." Winter closed his eyes, then opened them. "..One of you will die, A year from now." He whispered before vanishing.

The world flashed white for a few seconds, then it mixed with Cream, White, Blue, Brown and dark brown. Dasher's fur color.

Neon was struck with fear.

Noel watched silently, also afraid, though she tried not to show it.

Dasher's body fell onto the ground, Limp and unmoving. Then He gasped, letting air in his lungs. "I'm...Alive!" he whispered, getting up on his four-paws. "You all...saved me!"

Ember nodded as she got up as well.

"Ember...Your powerless." Noel whispered. "You know what that means, Right?"

"Yes." She breathed. "It means I have a better chance of dieing-" She whispered.

Dasher embraced ember tightly for a second. "You saved me!" He said, then pulling away from her, and sitting down.

Ember looked at him for a moment. Dasher...Hugged her? out of everyone else...? instead of cross!!??!

Dasher looked up at the sky. "You all saved me. I am grateful. And I missed you all." He turned his gaze to cross, as he smiled a breathtaking smile. He then turned to Noel, his gaze filled with warmth and care. Dasher turned his gaze to eclipse, His gaze filled with nurturing and love. Then he Turned to noel, his gaze different from the others somehow. His gaze was breath-taking, a bueatiful sight that was filled with passionate care. He loved neon, But he also loved the others. He sighed and curled up, resting.

Neon watched Dasher for a moment, remembering the look he had given her. "I don't Love you.....Like I did that one day." She muttered so quietly that only she herself could hear it. She then curled up alone.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Cross smiled back encouragingly, nuzzling him on the shoulder for a moment. "A good alpha cares about all of his pack," she reassured, looking into his eyes for a moment. Then, she licked him on the muzzle. "I'm glad you're back," she said softly, looking down with her ears flattened. It was that same look as last time... when she wanted to be his mate. But she didn't say anything... it felt... out of place.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Dasher looked at cross for a moment. He didn't show it, But he was worried. When he was a spirit wolf, he saw a glimpse of his future, and who His pups were. And he saw a terribile secret, one that he would rather not have known. Dasher shook the thought from his mind, and fell asleep.

Fallen watched domino, who had returned. "You failed." She said sadly.

"Yes....I will die soon." Domino whispered, curling up beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Cross watched carefully as Dasher fell asleep, then slumped down to sleep beside him.

Nightclaw, hearing that the commotion was over, slipped in. Almost everyone was there; she smiled warmly, looking down at Cross. She was happy that her "mother" was content, and she sat down near the entrance, gazing out at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:39 am

Eclipse listened to the voices. She was still lying on her stomach from being sqashed by Domino. She coughed before curling up, wrapping her tail tightly around herself, trying to heat up. She couldn't help her pelt shivering. She felt cold and weak. She closed her eyes and continued shivering.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:07 am

Do You Feel A Draft? wrote:
*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:

"Dasher. i loved you so much...Why did you have to die?"

((Come on, UE, read this topic!))

((Actually I didn't notice the connection until you mentioned it. xD ))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Noel sighed and bit into eclipse's scruff, carrying her gently and sat her down beside dasher. "There." She said, looking at Cross, Dasher and Eclipse for a moment before turning away and padding out of the den. Noel looked up at the sky as her heart ached. She loved dasher, But also midnight. And she still loved shadow, but he had already moved on.....She closed her eyes, her fur bathed in the moonlight. "Fallen's gone as well....Would I have been better off just being alone as a spirit?" She whispered.

Dasher felt the warmth of both cross's and eclipse's fur.

Ember sighed. She felt weaker. "I'm just a normal wolf..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:29 pm

((I had to go earlier, Now i can post more about ember! XD ))

Ember sighed as her fur blew in the wind. "Twisted Evil Will face Destiny" A voice said. "What twsited evil?" Ember said, frightened.

((Yay! More bloodpack! :3 ))

Blood flew through the trees, his red eyes twinkiling. "Dasher has yet to die." He sighed to surb.

Surb dipped his head, ans snarled. "Yes. And the ghost wolves are still alive..." Surb was annoyed.

Blood nodded. "Our plan will go on tonight." He growled, smiling.

Dasher heard the voices. He shuddered and woke up quickly.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Cross woke with Dasher's sudden shaking. "Is something wrong?" she asked, standing up. Pricking her ears, she tried earnestly to listen, but she couldn't hear anything.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:32 pm

"Nothing." He said, looking away from cross, moving away from the she-wolf. "Nothing at all." The phrophecy he had heard when he was a spirit rung in his head, and he tried to stay away from cross.

"Alright!' Surb said, flying down to a tree and ripping a peice of bark off, along with Vince and blood. Blood lit them all on fire.

"Follow me." Blood said, looking for where the ghost wolves were.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm

(I'm too lazy to use the bio form.... So imma use my new charrie xD)

Ares(got it from the P.J. Books..... Hush xD) followed Blood, Surb, and the others, twitching an ear as he warily looked around. Something was wrong. That was good for Bloodpack.

Eclipse's head snapped up, her hackles raising when Noel picked her up. "What are you doing?!" she growled, her head spinning. She was dropped beside Dasher. She glances at Noel. Oh. Ooops. She curled up besifde* Dasher, staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:41 pm

|Click this! It's meh new character Jovian |D

(I made that picture ^-^
Like it?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:47 pm

(What was the prophecy again?
I'll be absent until Wednesday afternoon, by the way. Vacation.))

Cross's ears flicked; Dasher was acting a bit weird. She didn't really like it, but then again, she really couldn't handle not being within four tail-lengths of him anyway. The blue and black wolf chuckled at the thought, her white paws poking the ground as she walked around outside of the cave, listening for prey.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:56 pm

((The phropecy that dasher saw in his dreams has not yet been told, But the phrophecy he is freaking out about now is: "Twisted evil will face destiny." XD

And I like that pic! :3 ))

Surb glanced back at ares. " Hurry up with that fire, it'll blow out soon." He said, flying even faster.

"Here." Blood finnaly said, flying down by the ground and stopping. "Put the fire into the trees, that'll start the fire." He said.

Noel smiled at eclipse and went out of the den, into the wind again.

Dasher's mind felt weird. He suddenly forgot that cross had black and blue fur. Then he remembered. Maybe it was because he was sleepy. Dasher sighed and curled up again, falling into sleep.

Dasher looked around. He smelt prey, as he was in a clearing, many trees surrounding him. "Squirrel." He said, padding out of the clearing and into the trees. "There." He said, seeing a red squirrel on a tree. Dasher, after a moment, had a freshly killed squirrel in his jaws, though he had spilled a lot of blood on the tree, and on himself. But there was something strange about the blood on the tree. Dasher looked closer. It spelt out: Twisted one.

Dasher woke up, startled. "Twisted one?" he whispered, a little afraid. Had this had to do with the phropecy?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Eclipse's ears twitches as she heard Dasher speak. "whazza buat twssshteed one?" she muttered, her voice slurring as she blinked, fully awakening. "What...?"
(-gets megaphone- WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD. XD)

Ares grumbled as he snatches up for woods, tossing it into the fire, when he froze, and his hackles raised. "I smell more wolves," he growled, his chest rumbling with s growl.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 pm

"That's good." Blood smiled evily. "They're ghost wolves...Soon their entire camp will be burned to the ground, Killing most everyone."

Surb smirked. "Wonderful..." He said, thinking of the deaths.

((Oh my gosh they love killing people, those murderes. XD ))

Dasher looked at eclipse, and backed away, realizing how close she was to him. "Who are you?! Stay away from me!" Dasher yelped. Then he shook his head, his fur resting as he looked at eclipse. "What did you say?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 pm

"That's good." Blood smiled evily. "They're ghost wolves...Soon their entire camp will be burned to the ground, Killing most everyone."

Surb smirked. "Wonderful..." He said, thinking of the deaths.

((Oh my gosh they love killing people, those murderes. XD ))

Dasher looked at eclipse, and backed away, realizing how close she was to him. "Who are you?! Stay away from me!" Dasher yelped. Then he shook his head, his fur resting as he looked at eclipse. "What did you say?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Eclipse jumped to her paws, tripping and falling on her face when Dasher scared the bigessies out of her, her fur standing straight up. "What do you mean 'Who are you?' Dasher, something wrong?" she growled, looking at him worriedly. She sat up. Why had he freaked out?

http://chronicalsofdarkness.proboards.com/index.cgi?
I'm still working on it xD
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 pm

((i like it! I even joined. :3 ))

"What...? What are you talking about, Eclipse?" Dasher asked, confused. "...Did I say that?" He asked. What had happened...? And what was the "Twisted One?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:48 am

Eclipse's head tilted to the side, an ear sticking out the the side. "Yes...... You said 'Who are you?! Stay away from me'" she said, repeating his exact words.

(Thank Youz :D)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Dasher's eyes clouded. "I...Did?" He said, then suddenly steppping torwards eclipse. "What's that on your fur?" He asked, squinting his eyes to a red cross on eclipse. Wait, that wasn't a cross.....dasher looked closer. It was a "t." Dasher reared back, his eyes filled with terror as he fell on his back, looking at eclipse, panting. "...I'm scared, eclipse." He whispered, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Eclipse looked at her fur. "what?" she saw the 't' too and she staggered backward, her claws rubbed her fur. The red t vanished. "Am I going insane?!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:02 pm

"No....It's the phrophecy....It's coming true..." Dasher whispered, staggering back up. "If it's true, then we need to get out of here!" Dasher yelped.

"Dasher, That's crazy!" Noel argued, staring down the male.

Dasher stared at noel for a moment. "Your right..." he finnaly said. "Maybe I just need some sleep. you to, Eclipse." Dasher murmered, curling up beside eclipse.

"Alright. I'll go hunting with neon." Noel said, flicking her tail as she walked out of the cave, signaling for neon to follow.

Neon nodded and followed the she-wolf.

Fallen curled up, falling into sleep as she suddenly woke up, sniffing the air. Smoke. The gray subtsance made her eyes water, and her nose wrinkle in disgust. "Fire!" She howled.

Lazor burst up, his eyes watering as well. The camp was surrounded with fire. "Run!" He howled, running into the fire, wanting to jump the flames.

"Oh no you don't." Surb said, gliding down, Blocking lazor from the exit. "Your not going anywhere."

Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 am

Eclipse had been asleep, whining in her sleep every now and then, when as felt feverish. She woke up with a strangled noise and sat up, coughing heavily. She could sense Dasher and Cross beside her. Her eyes watered. She put her paw on Dasher shoulder and shook him gently. "I can't breathe, and there's smoke everywhere," she whined, coughing again.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Dasher felt a paw on his shoulder, But he did not awake. He was deep in dreams.

Everywhere around him, Dasher saw a "T" Carved into something. he was frightened. "Please! Stop!" He coughed, Tasting a tangy smoke in his mouth, drying his throat. Then a red, orangish flare caught his eye- Fire. Inside the fire, Inside the flames, It spelt out: Twisted One.

Dasher woke up coughing, His eyes watering. "Fire!" He choked. "Run!" He howled, grabbing a holt of cross's scruff and gently carrying her out of the den. Then it hit him. Both neon and noel were gone, and ember was no where to be seen.

"Let us go!" Soot howled, his eyes reflecting the flames.

"You'll die soon, anyways. What's it matter?" Blood dared, his lips pulling back into a snarl.

Domino watched silently. "I...See an opening." He whispered to fallen, running as fast as he could, jumping higher...Higher over the flames, The flames barely touching his belly-fur....Then Pain. Dark, Searing pain in his neck, pulling him down...down.....Blood had bit into domino's neck, dipping him into the fire. "Had enough?" He growled. His reply was some coughing. "This one's a runner. Chain him." Blood growled, dropping domino's body.

Surb nodded and focused his eyes on domino's neck. There was a howl of pain, and a flash of white light, and then a spiked collar appeared on domino's neck, chained to a stick in the ground. There was no hope for domino.

"Why are you doing this?!" Fallen cried.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next