RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:52 pm

"Okay, thanks," Cross said, touching her nose to the stone. She looked up at the other wolf respectfully.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 pm

The dark wolf frowned and looked at cross for a second. "Do you love him?" He aseked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Cross hesitated for a moment, surprised by the question. "Yes, I do," she replied quietly, almost dismayed that anyone would ask such an intimate question.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:19 pm

"Then it's true..." The dark wolf muttered. "You are the only one that can save dasher, cross. To save him, you must go back to where he is, and bite his neck. After you do that, you must drink some of his blood. That is the only way he can be saved. And you must hurry, because....when it becomes dawn....." The dark wolf looked up. "It will be to late."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:39 pm

The blue wolf was startled by the instructions. Wouldn't that kill him? Still, if the spirit-like wolf said so, then it was worth her whole life to try it. Quickly, Cross nodded, ready to run back at full speed. Luckily, she was very strong; that gave her stamina, so she would sprint for quite a while. With a dip of her head, Cross quickly took off, her eyes on the volcano. Or maybe, what was beyond that.... their new camp, and a chance to save their alpha's life.

((Can I skip forward? If not, disregard the second half of this post.))

Cross arrived at the camp as promptly as possible, her eyes on the sky that would be lightening soon. Anxiously she drew her mouth open, scenting for the twisted scent of the dark Dasher. Immediately, she headed towards it, confronting the alpha quickly with a new flare in her eyes that seemed to be a combination of many emotions.

--

Nightclaw stared in horror at all that Dasher was doing... how was it possible? "What's going on?" she cried, growling with fear.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:42 pm

((That's fine. :3 ))

Dark dasher saw cross, and he pushed shadow off of him, snarling.

Halo was staring down at neon's body when he saw cross. He then looked to dark dasher, who was supprisingly alive.

Dark Dasher's eyes glowed as he smirked when he met halo's gaze. "I can fool you..." He growled.

Halo snarled.

Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:49 pm

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:

Fallen jumped down from the waterfall, landing on a rock beside eclipse. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Eclipse glanced at the wolf and bristled.
"None-" she stopped.
"Fallen?!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Fallen's eyes glowed in the dark, and her collar was gleaming. She was silent for a moment. "Why are you back here?" She asked again. She was afraid. Fallen didn't want anyone to hurt her former pack mates, Though that was what she was trained to do.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:06 pm

"Not-Dasher, I'm going to end this," Cross said in an austere way. She then leaped at the not-Dasher, aiming her fangs for his neck with her paws outstretched so she could catch him with her claws.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Eclipse stopped bristling.
"I... I just feel abandounded....
It's like none of them care but Dasher...."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Dark dasher snarled. "It's almost dawn....I'll have dasher forever!" He taunted before cross leapt at him. He tried to leap away, but halo blocked him. "Not so fun now, is it?" He growled. Dark dasher was trapped.

Fallen looked at eclipse. "Are you crazy? He loves you! To prove it-" Fallen pulled something out of her collar- A Blue Gem. "I found this in dasher's den just before you all left. He forgot to give it to you....and i've held on to it ever since." Fallen dropped it at eclipse's paws. "Go back to them. He loves you eclipse....He's just confused." Something was sad in fallen's eyes, but she shook it off. Dasher wasn't hers....He was eclipse's.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Eclipse stared, shocked.
"Fallen.... It's beautiful...."
Gengerly, as if it were a pup, she picked it up between her jaws.
Dasher loved her.
She looked at Fallen and paused.
"Im comming back for you," she whispered before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Fallen was smiling, but as eclipse said "I'm comming back for you" She frowned. "Wait-" But eclipse was already gone. she liked it here. Fallen sighed and tightened her collar as something fell out. A red ruby. One that she kept from volcanic waters when dasher saved her. Fallen picked it up in her jaws, and put it in her collar again. Then, she jumped back up rock by rock to the top of the waterfall without glancing back. This is were she belonged.

Dark dasher snarled. He didn't want to be bitten, but...He was going to be.
"I'll be back!" He snarled, his red eyes glowing as he howled, wich made the whole world go white for a second, and then daggers spitted from the earth, hitting only one wolf- Neon.

"The Chosen....The Chosen!.....The Chosen Will Save Us All!" A voice echoed over and over. Then dark dasher stopped howling, and waited for his death.

((Not dasher's death, the ghost wolf's death. ))

Noel saw the earth turn white, and she growled. "Did you hear that?" She whispered to midnight, who was beside her. (

((In this CoD, There is A big, giant phrophecy, but it is reveiled peice by peice, and everyone will have a part. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Cross looked at Dasher with sincere eyes. Had the plan worked...? Quickly, she stepped up to the body of Dark Dasher and lapped up some of his blood. It was a bad iron taste, but she endured it, hoping it would work.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:00 pm

A white mist appeared in front of dark dasher, And his fur turned normal again. Then, dasher opened his eyes, and they were normal ice blue. "C-cross?" He asked, standing up on his four paws. He still had blood on his mouth though, but he was normal. Dasher looked around, and saw in horror what he had done to neon.

Halo glared at him. "See what you did?" He snarled.

Neon lie on the ground, bleeding. "It's not your fault, dasher." She whispered. She was bleeding badly, but nothing could help her. she was on her way to sky pack.

"No...." Halo sobbed.

Dasher said nothing, just stared at neon and halo.

Halo howled in pain as neon's eyes closed, and a white light flashed again, and in the next moment, halo's eyes had closed as well.

((They dreamt.

Halo looked around. He was by a waterfall. "Where am I?" Halo asked. A white wolf appeared. "You loved neon so much that we decided to give you a....proposition." The white wolf said. "Yes, anything!" Halo said. "Alright. To save neon from death, you must give your spirit to her." He said. "What...?" Halo asked. "Your spirit. You will not die, but when you do die, you cannot come to dark skies pack, or sky pack. And in return, we will let neon live." The white wolf said. "Alright-" "Wait. There is more." The white wolf said. "If you do want to do this, Both of you will never remember eachother, and you will never remember what you did to save her." The wolf said. Halo hesitated, but then nodded. "I'll do it." "Very well."

))

Halo woke up next to a she-wolf. "Who are you?" He said, confused. "Dasher, what happened? How did this female get here?" Halo asked.

((They know what happened, but they arn't aloud to tell them anything.))

Neon woke up as well. "Who's he?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:04 pm

"I'm here," Cross replied. When Dasher looked startled about what he had done, Cross decided to show him the shallow injury the fake Dasher had given her on her left flank. "You were possessed by a ghost wolf," she explained. Then she leaned down to touch her muzzle to his neck again. Good, the bite wound is gone, she thought to herself reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:08 pm

"I'm....Sorry." He said at last, his eyes filled with tears as he licked cross on the muzzle. "I remember....Almost all of it. I didn't...No I wouldn't watch when i hurt you and neon." Dasher said. "It's Dawn." He said, looking up at the sky. "We need to rest."

Halo nodded. "What's your name again?" He asked neon.

"Neon, your's?"

"Halo. I think we could make good friends." Halo said, smiling at the she-wolf.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Cross nodded, lying down and cuddling next to Dasher's paws. Her ears were flattened against her head as her eyes closed. I was up running all night to save him. I guess I deserve some rest too.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Dasher smiled at cross and fell asleep.

((DASHA'S DREAM!

Dasher looked around. There was blood everywhere, along with dead bodies. He then saw a female wolf. "What's going on?" He asked. "A killer-" She said, turning to him. She howled and ran off. "What's wrong?" He called after her, but she was already gone. He then saw a puddle- It didn't look tainted. Dasher walked up to it and leaned down to get a drink- And he saw his reflection. A black wolf with a gray underbelly and muzzle and dark stripes and red, glowing eyes- Dark Dasher. ))

Dasher woke up, breathing heavily. He then ran out of the den and into the sunlight, looking down at his paws. They were normal brown.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Cross stirred as Dasher got up, but otherwise continued sleeping soundly. She sensed something was wrong but couldn't pinpoint it within her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:25 am

Onidori looked up to the sky. The first rays of light were revealing themselves from under the horizon. The start of a new day. The appearance of the sun ensured him that Dasher and the others were all right, just because of its soothing warmth. And the pups were beginning to stir as well.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Eclipse staggered and smelt a smell of something rotting.
She curled her lip in disgust.
She heard hisses and peered through the brush.
She saw something that made her heart stop.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Rei awoke and looked at Onidori. She then stretched and yawned, and got on her four paws. "Good Morning!" She greeted onidori, then looking down at the pups. She leaned down beside burst. "Good morning." She whispered in his ear.

"There!" Lazor said, sniffing the air.

Brownie was silent. That was the same scent she had smelt earlier, when fallen had told them "no." Something about the scent was familiar, but she couldn't remember. Then it struck her. "Eclipse!" She said, jumping out of the trees, smiling at the she-wolf.

Lazor watched her. "Eclipse....?" He echoed, looking at the she-wolf.

Dasher calmed down some, and he lied down in the sunlight instead of by cross. He was frightened that he might hurt her in his sleep, even though that was probably not true. He sighed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Eclipse took a step back from Lazor and Brownie, pain clouding her eyes.
"I...."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:33 pm

"Brownie, what are you doing? Attack!" Lazor snarled finnaly.

Brownie flattened her ears. "What? No! That is my old packmate!" Brownie said.

Lazor's eyes blazed with anger, but he decided not to yell at the pup. He then stepped to eclipse. "You will not remember we were here." He said, using his power to hypnitize her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next