RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Neon Met Halo's gaze for a heartbeat, and then a pain tore at her chest, and there was a burst of white light, and neon's eyes were normal. "Halo...Please...." She whispered.

Dasher snarled. "You broke her free!" He growled at halo. "But I know how to make you suffer...." He smiled and lunged at neon's neck, biting into her skin. Neon! neon No! please....Please stop it! Dasher pleaded. Dasher just smiled.

((Okay, this is kind of confusing, so from now on when Evil dasher speaks, I'll Put Dark dasher, and when normal dasher speaks, I'll put dasher. :3 ))

Halo snarled. "Let her go!" He growled, lunging at dasher.

Dark dasher snarled and bit into halo's neck, slamming him into a tree and pinning him there. "Stay out of this, Meat!" Dark Dasher growled, than clawing neon.

Neon snarled. "H-How could you do this, dasher?" She asked, feeling more weaker than she ever had before.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:17 pm

(( Okay, since I was gone for a while, In (( )) I'll post what ember did, and in the normal post, pretend shadow had convinced ember to come back, and he saw what dark dasher was doing.

Shadow looked at ember. "I- I don't know." He replied. ))

Shadow snarled and looked at dark dasher. "Let her go!" He echoed halo.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Violet knew if she tried to help she could die."Well, sometimes you gotta take chances."she thought.She ran out as fast as she could and bit Dasher's leg,then ran back into the bush.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:20 pm

((Kay.

Ember Looked at shadow. "I'm not coming back to the camp. But....It is a little dark. Do you want to share some shelter with me?" She asked, flicking her ears to a den nearby. It started to rain. ))

Dark Dasher snarled at neon, clawing her in the face. Then he felt a little pain in his leg, but he just laughed. "I'm stronger than your pack put together. If you kill me, you kill dasher." He said in a dark voice, his red eyes glittering.

Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Violet relized he hadn't noticed her run by.She ran over again,bit his scruff,threw him at a tree behind her, and ran back to the bush.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:29 pm

She TRIED to, but dark dasher just bit her in the neck and slammed her two times into the ground, hoping it would make her bleed. "I'm stonger than you!" He snarled, trying hard to kill her, but failing.

Halo after a few minutes winced in pain as he got up off the ground. His fur was soaked with blood, but he was desprate to save violet. Halo believed that no she-wolf should be treated badly, for they are, of course, females. Halo jumped on dark dasher, pushing him away from violet.

Neon was soaked with blood too, but she had enough strength to help violet up.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Violet got up, with Neon's help and looked at Dasher."Whats wrong with him?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:41 pm

"He...was possessed." Neon breathed.

Dark Dasher snarled. "I can't kill you...Your too strong. I want to torture you...To make you suffer!" He snarled, then clawing halo. Dark dasher then turned to violet and neon. "I'll kill them." He said, jumping at the two she-wolves.

"No!" Neon said, jumping in front of violet to shield her.

Dark dasher bit into neon's neck, crushing her bones. It was the end.

Halo Had never felt angrier. His chest burned with rage and heartbreak, and there was one thing on his mind: Kill. Halo snarled a snarl that would scare a bunch of wolves, as he lunged for dark dasher's neck, ripping it apart.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Violet stared at Neon in terror.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Cross crept into the old camp after a long time of traveling; it seemed almost as if it had been hours. But as she did so, she heard strange voices.

"Who's there?" she growled. They sounded sinister, but she couldn't see them... but they echoed in her mind. "Revenge... Power..." The blue and black wolf slid into the bushes, trying to scout out the wolf who was saying that. Meanwhile, she hoped Dasher would do better.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Onidori nudged Rei gently, then stepped a bit farther towards the pups. "We're not gonna let the pups die," he growled quietly. "If our pups die, the perpetrator and all his friends die. Bottom line." He stomped towards the ground, but softened his paw's impact to avoid waking the kids.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Rei was silent for a moment, but then she looked at onidori. "I Believe You." She finnaly said, resting her head on Onidori's shoulder.
((I love them together! :D ))

Lazor Pricked his ears, and lowered down to the ground. "There's A victim." He whispered to the others.

Fallen sniffed the air for a moment- The wolf's scent seemed familiar. Cross. "N-no, I don't think we should pick this one-"

Domino growled a playful growl at fallen. "What are you talking about? She's perfect...Alone....Looking for something-"

"I said no!" Fallen growled.

"All right then, She has spoken." Lazor said, sitting back in normal position. "We won't do anything to her."

Brownie was amazed. Lazor never agreed to walk away from a victim. "She must be special..." She muttered. Sometimes, brownie missed rei, and her father, onidori. But this was best for her. She was around wolves who acctualy cared for her.

A white wolf with amber eyes floated beside cross- Winter's spirit. "I'm here to help you defeat the ghost wolves." Winter said.

Neon was breathing shollower, and she was bleeding. Her heartbeat slowed.

Halo let go of dark dasher, and padded over to neon, knealing down beside her.

Dark dasher felt pain in his neck, but he would be fine. He just needed some time to heal, and then he could attack. Dark Dasher pretended to be dead so nobody would mess with his body.

"I'm....Sorry." Halo said, tears forming in his eyes. "Neon, I love You! I never wanted this to happen...!"

"Sssh." Neon whispered. "Halo, It's not your fault...." She said, her eyes twinkiling.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:48 pm

((If I knew what Rei looked like, I would draw the two together... just tell me ;) ))

Relieved, Onidori let out a silent sigh. He let Rei rest her head there on his fluffy shoulder as he tipped his nose towards the sky. Something had to be done.

There's an odd rumor going around that wolves usually howl before hunting and after eating. But some say that wolves, like humans, just sing when they feel like it. And now was one of the times Onidori felt like singing. Without warning, he rose into a low howl, letting his voice echo about the cavernous woods.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:55 pm

((Rei is a light brown wolf with white underbelly, ears, muzzle, and the underside of her tail is also white. She has Green eyes. :3 ))

Rei watched onidori, and then joined him after a moment. Then, she looked at him. " I love you" She said, feeling the warmth of his fur.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:57 am

Eclipse staggered and pressed into the shadows.
She was very close to the tainted water now.
So much for luck.
She trudged through bracken, getting angry before lunging over the bracken.
And then she saw it.
The river, the cave in rumble, along with the waterfall buried underneath.
She entered her old territory.
She stoode over the edge of the pool of 'tainted' water, peering into it.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:05 am

Cross looked around, seeing the faint shape of a wolf beside her. She didn't really know who it was, but she definitely seemed sincere. "How?" the blue she-wolf whispered. Was she talking about the wolves who had taken over Dasher's mind?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 pm

"I will Help You By Showing You How To Save Dasher" Winter replied. " After All, I did think he was my son." Winter said.[/i]

Lazor looked below. There was a brown she-wolf. "There" He said.

Fallen reqonised the scent again, and she shook her head.

"You've already said no once, We need to train!" lazor whispered.

Fallen felt her stomach churn with gultyness. "Then I'm not going!" She growled.

Lazor growled but stood up and walked away again, domino, soot, and brownie following.

Fallen jumped down from the waterfall, landing on a rock beside eclipse. "What are you doing here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:08 pm

"How do we save him?" Cross yelped desperately. She hoped Winter wouldn't mind...<br>
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Winter looked down at cross for a heartbeat. " You've heard of the ghost wolves, Have you not?" Winter asked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:24 pm

"I have," Cross replied, a bit shaky now.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:30 pm

"To Save Dasher, You must sneak into their camp." Winter said. "It may be hard, but I will lure them outside of the camp. In the middle of the camp, You'll see a white gem. You must touch your nose to the gem, and the answers you seek will be reveiled." Winter said, his amber eyes twinkiling.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Cross nodded, still shivering. She looked around, spotting the [conspicuous, right?] camp almost immediately. She took a crouching position, ready to dash in.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:18 pm

((Yeah, But usually it's hidden, but it's not now. :3 ))

Winter watched cross get into the camp, and he howled loudly, wich caused everyone in the camp to run out.

"What was that?!" Cinder yelped, looking around.

"i don't know!" Another wolf replied.

Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:04 pm

((

Shadow nodded and followed ember inside the den, hoping it would be warmer. ))

Shadow watched what happened, and then he snarled at dark dasher. Then, shadow leaped into the air and landed on dark dasher, pinning him down where he was. " I know what your doing" He mind-spoke to dark dasher.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:12 pm

(( Ember sat down beside shadow, and she was glad she was out of the rain. "Why did you follow me?" She said after a moment of silence. ))

Dark dasher was silent, but his glowing red eyes stared up at shadow. " Why are you doing this? You don't care about neon. Why stop me?" he mind-spoke back to the male.

A dark wolf spotted cross. "I'm here to tell you how to save dasher" The spirit said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next