RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Cross, knowing nothing else to do, leaped into the clearing behind Dasher. She was a bit suspicious of Halo, but what if the other wolf was right...?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Fallen pricked her ears as she saw a wolf. "Our pack is already destroyed! What do you want more from us?" She snarled.

Brownie hid behind her.

Dasher looked at the intruders. One was dark gray, the other ginger. The ginger wolf snarled. "That's You leader? i'm way stronger than him-"

"Silence!" Dasher snarled, biting the ginger wolf's neck. "You will pay for what you have done." Dasher growled.

The gray wolf snarled and clawed dasher.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:33 pm

"So, wait, who are these wolves?" Cross tried to ask, but once again Dasher ignored her. She shrugged, but flinched as the wolves began to attack. Alarmed, Cross leaped at the grey wolf. "It's two against one," she growled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:41 pm

"They fell for It, ginger!" The dark wolf laughed.

"Fell for what?" Dasher growled.

"Our plan of course!' Ginger said. "You can come out now!' she called.

"...Cross....Run." Dasher ordered.

((I forgot to say it, but the others are out hunting. Only cross, dasher and halo are the only ones in the camp.))

Halo shivered. "What? but-"

"Shut it" Ginger growled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Cross's ears flattened. It sounded like an order, but her feelings were rooting her paws to the ground. Cautiously, she stepped back, dashing into the bushes nearby, but she turned around to watch, hidden by the leaves. These wolves were not good.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:09 pm

The dark gray wolf smiled. "Saving your loved ones, are you?" He growled.

Lazor was behind all of the wolves. He did not know they would already proceed with the plan. A dark gray wolf was beside him. He had light gray spots, a white underbelly, and muzzle. His name was soot.

Halo growled. "Dasher! I'll tell the others!' He howled, running out of the clearing before any one could stop him.

The dark gray wolf, Maroon, his name was, bit into dasher's throat, almost killing him. Then, maroon dropped him to the ground.

"What do you want from me?" Dasher growled, still somehow breathing.

" Your mother killed my father. You must pay a long, painfully slow death." Maroon growled. "We all hate you..and soon, your pack will too. We live to kill, dasher." Maroon growled. "Because we are ghost wolves." They all suddenly dissapered.

Dasher was still breathing heavily. then he saw halo walk back in the camp, with a fresh mouse in his mouth. "Why did you hunt? Did you even get help?" Dasher snarled.

"What? dasher, what are you talking about?" Halo asked. The rest of the pack was coming out from the woods too, with prey in their mouth as well. "Wh...what?" Dasher said, confused. Then he saw cross. "Cross....I'm not crazy, am i? You saw that too??!?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Cross jumped out of the bush, leaping at the gray wolf. "Yes, I saw that!" she snarled, trying to get on the ghost wolf's back, and aimed for his neck with her long fangs. Superbly strong, she attempted to push him over while she did so.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:46 pm

((The ghost wolves are gone though....))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:51 pm

((Darn! Redo!))

Cross was about to leap out at the wolf who had attacked Dasher, but as she reached them, they disappeared. "Yes, I did see that," she snarled, frustrated. Growling with concern, she stepped over to Dasher. Sitting down, she began to howl loudly, the sadness ringing through. "We need someone with a knowledge of herbs!" she called through the howl, then continued to let her mourning song go on for a couple more seconds so that they would know what she was saying. For now, though, she leaned down and began to lick Dasher's neck wound hopefully.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Rei heard Cross and went to get herbs. She then walked over to dasher and cross. "Here you go. I need to go see blue. When we were out hunting-"

"Blue's alive?" Dasher asked.

"Of course he is!" Rei said. "Why wouldn't he be?"

Dasher was silent. Then he rubbed the herbs on his scars, and it healed him. "Cross, i need to talk to you" Dasher said.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:16 pm

"Okay." Cross began to run out into the forest where they would be alone, then beckoned to Dasher.
"What is it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:22 pm

"Were The only one's that saw the ghost wolves. And, they lied to get me out into the clearing." Dasher whispered. "And....I'm scared." Dasher admitted.

\-_____________________________

Fallen watched lazor. He had just appeared there, and now he was asking brownie and fallen to join them.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Eclipse returned to camp empty handed, head low, along with her tail dragging on the ground and ears flattened.
She didn't heard Cross or Dasher, and didn't mind.
She smelt the air, scenting Dasher and Cross and ignored the trees, padding to curl up under overhanging tree roots and close her eyes.
She felt like letting her pain out on the world.

((someones not too friendly, more like suciudal xD)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Dasher looked at cross for a moment, then padded back to camp. "She probably doesn't even care." Dasher muttered.

Domino appeared in front of dasher. "Kill them..." He whispered.

Dasher, shocked, clawed at domino's image, but domino just dissapered. "I'm a ghost wolf. But i don't hate YOU dasher, i hate them. Kill them."

"Go away!" Dasher snarled.

((He said that like, super loud, and he's right in the camp clearing.

Fallen had agreed, along with brownie. They were promised power, and ruling others.

"Follow me" Lazor said. He then led them to a dark, dark part of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 pm

((This roleplay moves too fast for me xP I'm not leaving or anything, I'm just not used to having ten pages an hour.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:04 pm

((Okay.))

Fallen looked at lazor for a moment. "Is this the camp?-"

"No. Be queit, or it won't show" Lazor said. After a moment, there was a blue light glowing, and a stone wall apeared. It was blue and translucent- Water.

Fallen and brownie were amazed. "Is it guarded with magic?" Brownie asked.

"Yes, of course." Lazor replied, walking through the stone wall, reveiling a camp.

Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Shadow watched ember very closly.

Vampire spotted lazor along with the she-wolves he brought with them. "What do you think your doing?" Vampire snarled at lazor.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:38 pm

"We need more wolves, vampire!" Lazor snarled. "Plus, they're strong and healthy!" Lazor growled.

Soot watched the wolves. He then padded up to them. "Lazor's right. And, i could teach one of them" Soot said, flicking his tail.

Fallen and brownie were amazed by the camp. It was invisible, that was true. But there were blue dens, and in the middle there was water. Clean Water. Why wasn't it tainted? Maybe because they were ghost wolves. Fallen suddenly was strucken. "Ghost wolves? Why am i here?" She muttered. Then she knew why. Her possessed side had wanted to become one of them.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Midnight entwined his tail with noel's. " I missed you so much" He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Vampire looked at soot and lazor for a second. "All right." He finnaly agreed. "They'll be one of us. Lazor, you teach the older one." Then he turned to soot. "I want you to teach the younger one. I'm counting on you two" Vampire said.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm

"Yes. But I Also have to teach domino, sir." Lazor said.

Soot looked at lazor. "I'll help you with them." Soot said.

((I'm not making forms for these wolves, because you no longer have to if you don't want to. (Only for loners though. ))

Domino came bursting over. "Ginger Is Having Her Pups!" He said, panting, his black fur shinining in the moonlight.

Soot pricked his ears. "Already?" He asked.

Domino nodded.
((They're vampires pups. Is that okay?))

Noel licked midnight on the shoulder. "I know. I also missed you...." She whispered.

Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Midnight looked down at noel for a second. He wanted noel to be his mate, But....that was too soon. He still had feelings for rei, in a way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:28 pm

((Yeah that's fine.))

Shadow leaped out of hiding. "Why did you leave the pack?" He snarled at ember.

Vampire's eyes widened. "Already?" He echoed soot. Vampire jumped to where ginger was. "Are you okay?" He asked the ginger female.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm

"What does it matter to you!?!?!" Ember growled.

Ginger nodded, and soon, her pups were beside her. One was white with ginger patches, the other was light gray with white patches. But strangely, Ginger felt weak. "V-Vampire. I'm dieing. " She managed to whisper. "I want the ginger one to be named after me....." She choked. "The other will be named Cinder....." she muttered.

Domino stared down at his sister. "No...." He whispered as ginger stopped breathing.

(((X( ISH SAD!

I'll be pups. ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:02 pm

((Heyheyhey! Don't make Dasher get pessimistic yet, wait for me!))

"We don't even know what they are yet," Cross told him. "For now, we should keep an eye out for any other signs. And we shouldn't listen to what they say, for the best," she growled. "I'm angry, but I'm a bit scared of them too," she confessed, her fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next